Ram Helps to anu to Patch up with Sri ??? - Episode 2

589 Words
then anu said - that why only I asked you to help me and you only have to take my Topic Ram & if you take my topic means I will listen Sri's response ram then Ram say - but for why anu If you want to know that you can directly call to Sri and talk with him know anu then anu said slowly - (you Single Boy then after) That Like that only Ram for you not will understand that then Ram will say- then okay and if I helps you then for me what anu, then for me what anu then after Anu will say - hmm That Geeta Number then after suddenly Ram Will listen about this and he started searching Sri's number to call him to play with him after this Anu, Ram Started playing pubg with Sri,Sam then Ram ask to anu - hello anu am I audio bull for you anu then anu said - ha and Ram I'm keeping my Pubg in mute ? and please don't Cut my call then Ram said - ha okay anu I had Added you has four player for you just see it anu after this Anu, Ram, Sam, Sri is playing pubg means suddenly Sri says like this - who is this Rahul Reddy IPS Ha then Sri says to Ram - Ram Please say anything to Sri and do cover it Ram then Ram say - ha okay anu you don't worry and just stay then after Ram say to Sri, Sam- That Rahul Reddy is Normal Bloody Stranger only Sri I think 4th Player is not having means he just added suddenly only Sri then Sri said - why that Kumar Not having Time to play with us ha Ram then Ram say - for that Kumar having some work having Sri so only then Anu says to Ram - please take my topic ,please take my topic and don't talk any type of nonsense ram then Ram say to anu - wait wait wait Anu Still now we not landled in ground also in game but your asking me then suddenly Sri says to Sam - Hey Ram do you Saw in Game that House ? then Sam says to Sri - what do you see in that weapons ha Sri if you saw it please give me also Sri then Sri says - if for me and anu will get married means then I will buy that house ? and I will buy one dog ? and I will make one garage and we both will be happily Sam (in this conversation between Sri and Sam that Anu is also listening about Sri's dream and anu is happily Crying and smiling ☺ about Sri's Dream) and after his Sam will says to Sri - OMG,omg? again Sri started about this then again Sri says - in summer I & Anu will go weekend and in winter I & anu will go to goa and in rainy ☔ we both will go to Sand walk ? really I dreamed so many Dreams about anu you know Sam (in this Sri is saying about his dreams means anu is feeling very very happy and she is praying God to fulfill Sri's all Dreams and again and again anu is happily Crying and smiling ☺ about Sri's Dreams to fulfill) after that Sam shouted like this - just stop it Sri still 2 days your saying about your dreams and your making me so much torcher know Sri and see now I die in Handes of Ram in game only because you Sri Continues in episode 3 **************Story Ended***************
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD