Chapter 2 (I still love you)

2135 Words
"Can I come in?" Benjamin asked and I quickly let him in. Why does he want to be apart of our life now when he wanted nothing to do with us before. I closed the door and quickly went to him. He was throwing Emily up and down, he was acting like he did absolutely nothing wrong. Elijah was even so excited and happy to see his father. "Did you eat Elijah?" I asked ignoring Benjamin just like he was doing to me. "Yes mommy." Elijah was too exited to even look at me. "Now go to bed." I told him and he shook his head. "Elijah, you'll see your father tomorrow." I assured him faking a smile. "That's if this asshole stays." I mumbled and thank god Elijah didn't hear me. "You promise mommy." Elijah asked me to promise as if I can control a man like Benjamin. I nod my head because I couldn't promise him and he gave Benjamin and Emily a kiss. "Goodnight mommy." He said kissing me and I kissed him back. Elijah quickly went to his room. "She has to sleep." I took Emily from Benjamin and went upstairs with her. "You going to sleep after I bath and feed you right." I said to Emily taking her clothes off. "Your father came back for his princess, didn't he?" I smiled at her and started to bath her. There was time I would wish they didn't belong to Benjamin but I can't deny the fact he is a good father to them despite being a liar. I started to dress her and she kept mumbling as if she wanted to say something the whole time. I swear I won't take it if she says dada or papa as her first word. Elijah already said his father first when he didn't even know Elijah existed. After feeding her, she fell asleep and I quickly put her on the bed. She and I always sleep together and Elijah sleeps in his own room. "You still here." I uttered angry as I saw Benjamin downstairs. "Who begged you to come here?" I questioned. "They my children too Sofia. You don't expect me to let you raise them without me." "No." I snapped. "Benjamin don't act like you care. You didn't even see them for almost two months and now you want to act like a concern parent who loves his children." "Sofia, I didn't know where you live. I got a new number and you never called me. I didn't know your---." "When I got a new number I made sure I looked for your number. I called you a million times to ask when you were going to visit your children but no. You never answered my calls or text message and now you want to say you changed your number." I shouted interrupting him. "You going to wake them up Sofia. I love you all, do you really thing I did everything on purpose?" He asked. "I don't know you, so don't ask me anything about yourself." I walked away from him and went to the kitchen. I swear this baby is always hungry. "Do you have a job?" He asked as I started eating. "No." I lied because I know the second he finds out I have a job, his going to get me fired like last time. "Why did you ask Anna for money, when they my children. Anna isn't even related to them Sofia. I wouldn't mind giving you any amount you ask---." "Benjamin if I wanted your money than I wouldn't have divorced you. I'll get a job, you don't need to worry about them." I said interrupting him. "Sofia, they our kids not yours only. I love them and I'm paying for everything." Benjamin replied. "Benjamin we don't need your money." I shouted because my kids need him as a father not an ATM. "Why do you have to be always so stubborn. You always just love disagreeing with me." He looked down as if there was something on the floor. "To be honest Sofia, you just look for a reason to hate me. Every time we talk you just want to argue, why don't you ever do it to Anna or your friends." He shouted getting up. "Don't wake my children up." I looked up to him and he quickly sat down again. "I'm sorry but it's not my fault that you always making me loose my temper." He said. "I'm also sorry for acting like a b***h, it's just I'm------tired." My big mouth will really get me in trouble one day. "I miss you all, Sofia. Why don't you please move back in, I'm sure we can work everything out. You don't need to marry me, we can start over." Benjamin touched my hand and I quickly jumped out of the chair. "Please leave." I said standing away from him. "I still love you and I know somehow you still care about me after everything so pl---." "Benjamin please leave. I'm tired and I want to sleep." I quickly interrupted him and he nod his head. "I'll see you all tomorrow." Benjamin said and I walked him to the door. "Goodnight." "Where are you staying for the night?" I asked. "I'll book myself in a hotel for the week." "Don't you have friends or family." I really should smack myself sometimes, because I always seemed to act stupid. "You my family and you don't want me here." He smiled at me assuring me he would be fine but my stupid heart just wouldn't stop caring about him. "You can stay here for the night, on the couch." I mumbled and he nod his head. I quickly locked the door because he wasn't leaving anymore. "So how's Paris? Is it better than New York." Benjamin asked but somehow he wouldn't stop smiling. "Everywhere I go is the same for me." I replied and walked upstairs to get a blanket for him. "I don't mind sleeping next to you, I promise I won't touch you." Benjamin mumbled and I started laughing. "Emily sleeps with me so no thanks." I gave him the blanket and left for my room. I quickly took my phone out and send Nicholas a message because there's no way Benjamin can know about me having a job. Me : I'm sorry Nick, I know I'm new but I can't make it to work tomorrow. Mr annoying : Why not? Sofia just because we very close doesn't mean you can come to work whenever you want. Me : Please. Just for tomorrow, i promise I'll make it up to you. Mr annoying : That's your last favor for the year! I knew he would agree. Me : One more thing Nick, Elijah won't be going to school so don't come to my house. Don't visit tomorrow because I won't be at home. Mr annoying : Where you going? Are you cheating on me? I giggled at his message. He is really crazy. Me : I'll tell you everything tomorrow night. I'll call you, now goodnight. Mr annoying : Don't dream too much about me. Take care of the kids, bye. I read his message and fell asleep before I could think about something to reply. ************ The next morning I woke up and saw Emily gone. I checked the whole room and tears even started to form in my eyes. Where could she possible go? I quickly ran downstairs worried just to see Benjamin holding her in the kitchen. "Why didn't you tell me before you picked her up?" I shouted. I know that didn't make any sense but he should've informed me before taking my baby. "She's my child too and I didn't want to wake you up." He replied cooking. "Benjamin you can't just---What are you cooking?" I asked because whatever he was cooking it was making me nauseous. "It's--." I ran out of the kitchen and went straight to the bathroom. I started throwing up again and this time, somehow it was worse. I shouldn't have let him stay last night! "Are you sick?" Benjamin asked standing with Emily at the door. "You don't look good Sofia." "I'm fine." I replied. I hate morning sickness! "Sofia, I should call a doctor just to---." "No." I snapped getting up. "I'm fine and I'm not your wife so please stop worrying about me." "Mommy." Elijah shouted as Benjamin and I came downstairs. "Uncle isn't here to take me to school." "You not going to school today." I told him and he jumped on the couch excited. "Who is the uncle that takes him to school?" Benjamin asked. "It's his driver, no one important." I bit my tongue praying he wouldn't ask the name. "Okay, can I take you all out today?" I looked up to him and quickly nod my head. I can't keep his children away from him when he cares so much about them. "I'll quickly eat and you feed the kids then we can leave." I know Nicholas would probably come check on me that's why I was so eager to leave the house. "Umm okay." Benjamin mumbled and I quickly went in the kitchen to eat. I'm always starving because of this baby. Benjamin and Elijah were talking the whole time and I just kept eating acting like I wasn't listening to them. I missed his cooking so much and everything else about him but I know he moved on. "I'll quickly go to the hotel to go change while you guys get dressed." Benjamin handed me Emily but before he could give me a kiss on the forehead I dodged it. "I'll be quick." Benjamin said as he left. "Mommy when are we going with daddy?" Elijah asked as went upstairs. "Today," I answered him as we entered his room because if I dress Emily up first she's just going to dirty herself. "No mommy. You said we going to have two houses." Elijah complained and I put Emily down. "Elijah you going to live with your father for two months because Emily and I are going to Italy." I smiled at him but he shook his head. "Mommy me and daddy will come also." He pouted but I refused. I still didn't tell Benjamin I will be leaving Elijah with him for a month but I'm sure he wouldn't mind after all it's his son too. "Let's go bath you before your father comes back." I quickly took Elijah hand and we to the bathroom. "Don't tell your father about uncle Nick okay." I told him and he nod his head. As soon as I was done bathing him, I took him to his room to dress him up. I took two pants and shirts out for him too choose but of course like always he didn't want it. "Elijah, this is your last chance. Which one?" I asked for the last time because if I choose one he would probably want the opposite. "Mommy, where is Emily?" Elijah asked and I looked around. "Where did I put your sister." I panicked and looked everywhere in the room for her "Elijah, where is your sister?" I shouted and he shrugged his shoulders. "Emily." I shouted running downstairs. "Ariana." I shouted and went to the kitchen just to see Nicholas playing with her. "I told you not to come today and why the hell did you not answer when I shouted for Emily." I was angry so I took Emily away from him quickly. "My name is Nicholas Carter Russo not Emily or Ariana." Nicholas replied acting smart as always. "By the way you should be thanking me rather than shouting me after all Emily almost fell downstairs." "What?" I can't believe I was so irresponsible. "Thank you." I added as tears dropped from my eyes. I don't know what I would've done if my only daughter fell from the stairs. "Don't cry Sofia even though it's your fault that you don't want me to buy her a crib or a---." "You already did enough for us Nick. I'm sorry but I don't want to take your money or anything from you anymore because you my friend not my ATM." I said interrupting him and he rolled his eyes. "Now please leave." "Why? Are you hiding someone in here?" He asked looking around suspiciously. "Nicolas you the only friend I have here so please leave, I just want to spend the day with the kids. I promise I'll call you later, now please."  I begged him and he finally left after giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Mommy, I'm ready." Elijah came downstairs. "Was uncle Nick---." "Elijah I told you not to say his name and not to tell you father anything so forget uncle Nicholas for this week please." I interrupted him and he nod his head. "You definitely not wearing this so go change." "Mommy no." Elijah refused running away from me. "Just leave him please." Benjamin said coming in. "By the way was anyone here while I was gone." "No." I quickly faked a smile but he shook his head looking at me suspiciously. "Did you send anyone?" I asked and he shook his head. "Now why do you ask." I tried my best to sound annoyed even though I know he knows I'm lying. *Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT and SHARE please.*
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD