1679 Words
She got ready in a glittering golden mini skirt with a white silk satin shirt, painted her lips with Dior's red velvet lip color, and covered her body dents with makeup, she finished her looks with messy hairstyles. Seeing her powerful appearance she breathed in relief. After stepping out of the washroom she noticed the changed position of her medicinal reports, which made her smile but it was hard to predict what kind of smile was it. She put the file inside the drawer, then picked up her laptop bag along with her cell phone she left her room door open. Greeting the dozen people with a nod who got up and looked at her in the hotel's conference hall along with the security, she made herself comfortable on the chair and opened her laptop. "Many murder cases are going on over your name Nandini and the Delhi police is considering you as a suspect... " The state minister said, "I don't know why your stupid team thinks I could be a killer when I could just hire a hitman to kill those women," She said while typing something over the laptop and passing it to Meena, then turned all her attention to the minister. "Delhi home minister, including the Delhi ministry, also got involved in this case Nandini, and till now you are out because of your position in our country. If you are... " Before the Minister finished his words, darkness loomed over her gross that made the minister halt his tongue. "Nandini, for no reason you are getting angry at me! I am just stating the facts, " The minister defends himself. "You should be grateful Sir, that I am not strangling you. My team is already dealing with media, all I want from you is to deal with the Delhi team... " She said, turning her attention back on the laptop. The state minister was about to open his mouth but Nandini told him to leave and once the minister left the symposium hall, lifting her gaze she looked at the team sitting in front of her. "Did you get any clues about my abduction? " she asked calmly, holding her fist near her mouth but looking extremely dark and cold-hearted. Seeing the disgruntled expression her jaws clenched and she shoved everything that was placed in front of her except her laptop. "What the hell! (She screamed at the top of her lungs) You all are the f#cking best hackers in the country and still have no clue about my culprit? (She got up, staring at everyone with a stern lunatic gaze) I am warning you if I don't get the clue in three days, you guys won't be able to see the fourth-day sun... " saying that she left in a rage, picking up her laptop. In Nandini's hotel room: A man steps out of the cupboard, then carefully starts analyzing the room, Once he is confirmed that Nandini isn't in the room he moves toward the sitting area and sits on the sofa like a king resting his one leg over another. Abruptly his gaze fell on the file and after reading the file he made an impressive face. He wasn't expecting that Nandini would find the truth so early but in the next moment, he hit his, own head and reminded him that Nandini was Armaan Singh Ranawat's wife. "You better leave this room, before that Barbie witch comes back and empties all the gun bullets into your skull... Gun! (The realization hit him hard) She had a gun with her but she didn't even know the A of the shooting why the hell did she have a gun? Damn!" Using the window, he jumped into his room which was next to Nandini but the great guy didn't realize that Nandini knowingly drizzled loads of banana powder on the floor and his shoe print was visible on it. In the hotel lobby Area: Nandini was walking while looking at her cell phone when she bumped into someone but before the guy touched her she balanced her weight over her feet. Turning her gaze to the guy she was about to yell at him, but suddenly a huge smile occurred on her gross. "Aryan! " Hearing her tone Aryan was completely surprised. His heart started pounding as if it would explode any second. He can't believe on his ear that she just called his name with a smile, Pinching his palm he tried to confirm whether it was a dream or his dreams had turned into reality and to his surprise he didn't feel any pain as his mind was lost staring at her. She snapped her finger to get his attention and he instantly came out of his lost thoughts. Making a serious face Aryan told her to stop playing games with him as it hurt him too bad but She made a puppy face. "I am genuinely happy to see you, Aryan, by the way, what are you doing here? " She asked, looking into her purse for her golden shimmering cap and satan's white mask. "I am concerned about you (That made Nandini look at him,) You know what has been happening in the city, The killer had targetted the girls with whom I was involved, You should... " She cut him off with a smile. "Come on Aryan! You already hired the best security team for my safety, (She patted his arm) Trust me Taka and his team won't let any danger come near me... " he was surprised and his mouth got open in o shape. "You... You know? " He asked, "Leave it, let's go shopping, I need to buy a few things and you are going to pay my bills... " Hearing her words, Aryan was once again surprised, as this was the very first time she asked him something and he almost got a heart attack when Nandini grabbed his arm. She started dragging him outside covering her face properly. **I know you are planning something Nandini, but I am ready to be your finger puppet if you promise to stay this close to me... ** he said while staring at her. "Maya gifted you this right? Last year on your birthday... " She asked, Coming out of his thoughts he nodded, he was aware that Nandini is fond of cars and had been witnessing her creations for the past six years. "If you want I can order an exact car for you...! " He said, She smiled looking at the car then turned her gaze back on him. "And what if I say I want yours! " The moment the words left her mouth, Aryan put his Bugatti La Voiture Noire keys into her palm. She looked at the key and held it in her fist tightly. "You are doomed, Aryan! " She said, "Yes, in your love," He said, holding her palm and putting it on his chest. She pulled her palm back and leaned close to him, He instantly closed her eyes, grabbing her waist in her palm hoping that she would kiss him but she changed her lip direction and left the heavy puff on his ear making him shiver in pleasure. "Stay careful Aryan, your life belongs to me, Only I have right over you (Hearing her words he opened his eyes and moved his head a little back to look into her eyes) I want to kill you by my hands, slowly and carefully but when the right time comes. (She removed his palms from her waist and patted his chest two times) Till that time take care of your life" She said and opened the car door for him. Aryan sat on the passenger seat but his mind was occupied by Nandini's words. __________________________________ At Maya's penthouse: "I have made four dishes for you, including a special sweet dish that too especially with my own hands without taking any maid help and you haven't touched a single thing yet! And dessert, (She almost made a cute crying face) You know while preparing your favorite Kheer I burnt my hand... " Maya was holding her waist, pointing the tong at him she was staring at him with a stern gaze. "You prepared all this in just two hours? " Armaan asked surprisingly and she proudly nodded her head. "Alexa, do you need Kheer!' Maya was about to serve her but she showed her tiny palm with a smile. "Thank you but now I don't like Kheer!" Hearing Alexa's words sadness occurred on Maya's face. Sitting beside Alexa, she put the tong on the table and made Alexa look at her. "You don't like Kheer because of me right!" Maya asked with a tight lip smile. Alexa freed her face from Maya's grasp, "Don't give yourself too much unnecessary importance Maya (Armaan glared at Alexa but she ignored his glare) I don't change my preferences with time, (Alexa gets down from the chair) Can you please show me my room, I'm done and feeling drowsy too! " With an almost broken expression, Maya pointed her finger toward the room, and without turning back Alexa sprinted toward the room. Seeing the sadness in her eyes, Armaan grabbed her palm and pulled her chair close to him making her gasp in shock. "All she needs is time, " he assured her, rubbing his thumb near her lips, trying his best to distract her from her pain. "Haven't you seen in her eyes? They were clearly screaming that she would never accept me at Nandini's place" Maya said, resting her face on his chest and making him wrap his arm around her protectively. "Don't try to take Nandini's place in his life just try to make your place in her heart." He said, rubbing his palm on her back but he had no idea what magic his rubbing on her back had been doing to her. She was getting excited and felt sensations in her body that made her eyes close with joy...
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD