1525 Words
CHAPTER - 1 " Four hours ? Means you want to say that it has been three to fours hours and till now no one has come to know about Ayesha ? " Grinding his teeth and widening his nose, Jubin asks in a very angry voice to the 13 men standing with their heads bowed in front of Jubin Gritting his teeth even more fiercely, Jubin goes to one of the men and stands in front of him with a red face and shouts, " You mother*ucker$ ! I am talking to you all ! " " Si… sir … " One of them starts stuttering in fear of Jubin's anger, which makes Jubin even more angry. Exasperated Jubin was about to explode the bomb of his anger on this man when he heard a voice from behind him, " Ayesha has been found! " Hearing this, the volcano of Jubin's anger, which was just about to burst on all in front of its flames, calms down at once and he takes a sigh of relief, Jubin's and everyone's eyes are fixed on the man in front of them who is moving towards Jubin with a MacBook in his hand while allowing his gaze to remain fixed on the screen of the Maqbook and tells Jubeen, " We have come to know about Ayesha ! We have her location and we know where she is right now ! " " Oh Andrew ! You're a saviour ! Tell me where is a piece of my returning liver at this time? " Asks Jubin while gazing at Andrew. Andrew, Jubin's childhood friend, who is now a manager in his Mexico based office, is also a part of Ayesha and Jubin's small life. From childhood till today, it is Andrew who has helped Jubin in raising Ayesha and likewise Ayesha also loves Andew very much. Andrew, The one who is still sitting with his eyes fixed on the Maqbook, He asks Jubin, putting his maqbook down on the table, looking into his eyes, "If you come to know that Ayesha is in India, then? " On hearing this, Jubin's face turns pale, his anger and relief starts fading away. He is immerses in some deep thought . There is a different restlessness on his face, Everyone standing here is staring at Jubin. Just then Jubin looks at Andrew and tells him, " Get my chopper ready! We have to reach India before Ayesha! " Andrew nods. " This time Ayesha will not get any apology and neither am I going to melt with her love! Holding her ear, when I will definitely scold her for this, then she'll understand ! " Unhappy with Ayesha, ' Jubin says while getting lost in some thought. Just then Jubin's eyes go to Andrew, who is still standing, seeing that Jubin gets very angry, " Andrew, Why are you standing here staring at my face? I've asked you to get my chopper ready ! We have to leave for India now! " The wrinkles on Zubin's forehead and the tension on his face are not hidden from Andrew. He further says, " When I reach India before Ayesha, I will scold Ayesha badly this time ! Ayesha has done this because of my pampering because I never get angry with her but not this time ! " He is very much worried about Ayesha and because of this concern, he has always kept minimum 8 men behind Ayesha who is Ayesha's secret protector. And never let Ayesha know about this! For Ayesha, her two bodyguards have always been in front of her eyes. Jubin has never let Ayesha go away from himself! Due to this flow and love for his only daughter, a few kilometers away from Mexico, Jubin has built one of the rarest and beautiful houses in the world for Ayesha which is no less than a epitome of luxury. Ayesh Mansion is situated only 60 kilometres from Mexico, and through a pair of large sophisticated iron gates, one can see a palatial construction of immense scale and beauty whose lavish amenities like five swimming pools, an eight-limousine garage, and mosaic floor made of 24-karat gold leaf in the downstairs, every corner has been made by Jubin meticulously examining according to the needs of Ayesha at the time of his dear daughter's 10th birthday. " Andrew ( shout fiercely) I have asked you to get my chopper ready and you are still standing here? Can't you understand that I have to leave for India ? " Jubin fiercely gazes at Andrew while all the 13 men behind them are staring at both of them ! And seeing them all stare, Jubin gets even more angry and he picks up the Vase in front and throws it, " You all are of no use! You guys are the number one idiots to whom I have made the biggest mistake by giving the job of protection of my daughter! It is understandable if 1 or 2 people make a mistake, but you all are so incompetent, never expected this from you all mother*uckers ! " " Jubin, calm down ! " Andrew takes a few steps forward toward Jubin. " Seriously ? Seriously, you're asking me to calm down ? You know it is not right for her to go to India! And if she had to go, she would have told me then I would have taken her or sent her with security ! " Jubin's concern is clearly visible in his furious words " Ayesh, I'm really sorry ! I can't do it anymore! I can't see Jubin more upset than this ! " As soon as Andrew says this, ridges start coming on Jubin's forehead because he does not understand what Andrew said just now. " What do you mean ? " Asks Jubin. " Uncle Andew ! That's not fair ! " A very charming sweet voice from behind attracts everyone's eyes towards it. Hearing this voice, once again all the tension gets washed away from Zubin's face and a smile comes on his face, " My Princess ! " And he turns his eyes towards Ayesha where he sees Ayesha standing in anger. " Uncle Andew, We had a deal that if I stop dad from going to golf, then you will support me, but you betrayed me and kept your friendship as always ! " Ayesha walks inwards while widening her mouth in anger. Zubin's face gleams up instantly, he squashes his eyes and looks at Andrew, " Meaning, as always, together with Ayesha, you will not stop troubling me like this ! " " Waoho ! Hold on man ! There my sweetheart got angry with me because I ruined our prank that you have become sad and I could not see this sadness on your face and ruined the whole prank and here you ! " Andrew gazes at him with his squashed eyes. Jubin turns around and gazes at his 13 men, " Go now you guys too! In front of Ayesha, now everyone has stopped listening to me! " Andrew laughs, " No one should die from the hands of Ayesha. By coming etween Ayesha and her prank. " Taking his steps forward in this house's gigantic hall, Larger in area than both the royal residences of Ham Palace or Bahkam Palace, this magnificent walls and the interior of this luxurious hall symbolises the grand and imposing presence of the Great Houses of Mexico, Jubin looks at Andrew, " Now let me go and make my darling sweetheart happy then will come to you and take your class for this ! " " Ahnnn ! It's great ! You make her happy and what about me ? She is so angry with me because of you ! " complains Andrew. " But why did you guys do all this? And was it necessary to take India's name ? " Asks Jubin. Before Jubin could take Andrew deeper into the pit with his questions, only then does he hear the loud shout of Ayesha Hearing this, Zubin's senses are blown away, he starts running after Ayesha's scream in a lot of panic and those 13 men also start running after him. This Luxurious Hall of Jubin, spread over thousands of sqare feet, is not looking less than any punishment to Jubin right now when he has to reach Ayesha as soon as possible ! He does not pay attention to his exhaling breath while running. Behind him are his 13 men and Andrew, holding their breath, are running away and chasing Ayesha's scream. " Dadddddddd… … dadddddddd………" Ayesha's screams coming from inside are scaring Jubin even more and forcing him to run even more faster holding his breath. In 20 years, Jubin has never let any danger on Ayesha even touch Ayesha. Neither did he ever bring anyone else in his life, nor did he ever think of sharing Ayesha's love with anyone else. And listening to Ayesha's screams like this, inside Jubin as if a knife was pricking his chest.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD