1517 Words
CHAPTER - 2 " Dadddddd… … dadddd… . Daddd plea.." And with this scream Ayesha's voice also stops at once, which makes Jubin more and more worried for her. " Jubin… " Andrew wants to stop him, wants to tell him something but Jubin is only seeing Ayesha in front of his eyes, due to which he does not listen to anyone and keeps on moving forward with his 50 years old young looking feet without even blinking his eyes. " Ayesha … Ayesha, I will not let anything happen to you, I am your superhero who never let any danger come on you and will not let it come even further! I will never let you face any danger….. " Saying this, he headed towards the room from where Ayesha's screams were echoing throughout the house. As soon as he opens the gate of that room, seeing the darkness everywhere, he gets more and more afraid because he has never made Ayesha aware of the darkness. He starts calling Ayesha's name more and more in that room of the house and asks the guards to turn on the lights of the room, " You bastards, You guys are already of no use, which today we are getting to see this situation! ( Gritting his teeth fiercely and clenching his fist tightly ) If my daughter gets even the slightest scratch, I will set fire to this world. I will do that condition of you all, which you would not have imagined in your life. " Saying this, he is walking here and there, calling Ayesha's name, " Ayesha, princess where you ? Please Darling stop playing with me ! " without worrying about getting hit in that dark room. While calling her name, he suddenly collides with something that makes a loud noise, Andrew shouts, " Jubinnnn….. Jubin, are you alright ? " Before Jubin could utter anything from his mouth only when the light opens, Gold & black classic piece hall with the overall look elegant yet toned down. Letting the sombre of black and the shimmer of gold dominating the living room for ultimate luxurious air and the velvet couch that is transforming an ordinary living room of this huge mansion to a posh space with the perfect velvet sofa. The luxurious sheen, the texture and the rich feel of velvet in this living room emanates class and indulgence. While the Dressing up of the ceiling is complementing the interior décor and completes the look. Ayesha in a white dress with fair looking skin in her infancy white attire is nervously holding the cake, " Daddd… you alright ? " Worry lines have come on her forehead while her eyes are already tensed, She asks again, " Dad… " Just before Ayesha's eyes get moist with tears, Jubin looks up at Ayesha and tells her, " Why do you think that only you know how to joke? " " Dad… " Ayesha takes a deep breath and without saying a word starts staring at Jubin holding the cake as if she was too scared to hear the sound of Jubin hitting. Jubin also becomes silent seeing this tension on Ayesha's face and moves his steps towards her and takes her in his arms, " Darling, I'm all right! You don't have to worry about anything! nothing will ever happen to me when I'm with you ! " " Oh dad ! " And she hugs Jubin even more tightly. " If this intense meeting of both of you is over, can we wish this wise old man who's moving forward towards his old age?" Laughs Rudra aka Haider who's standing behind Ayesha. Jubin and Ayesha both start laughing and separate from each other, only then Jubin gets very shocked to see when he moves his eyes behind Ayesha, " What are you guys doing here ? " Asks Jubin astonishingly. " Do you think dad that you will forget your birthday in your busy schedule and I will let your special day pass like this? " She gives him a side hug and then comes and stand beside Haider. Prerna appears from Haider's side, whose face still has the same brilliance as it was when Bakhtiar and Altaf were killed by her. Nothing has changed in her, her face has started shining even more with time. And she still has the same respect for Jubin in her life, perhaps more than ever, " Happy Birthday Jubin. " She approaches Jubin with a sweet smile and hands him a beautiful bouquet of red flowers, which makes Jubin's eyes sparkle. He is looking at Prerna's face and staring at her only looking at himself in her eyes. " Aham Ahm ! We are also standing the same way ! We can also meet if your union with your daughter's mother is over. " Says Ishaan from behind. " C'mon Ishaan " Haider laughs out loud with Andrew. Prerna smiles, turns back and goes to Ayesha and stands beside her, " Ayesha you should stop being childish like this now! You saw how scared Jubin was when you disappeared and saw this darkness ! " " Mom… " " Prerna, You better stay away from my daughter and don't bite her or else you know… " Jubin looks at her and warns her. Prerna, widens her eyes, " else what ? " Jubin becomes a wet cat and looks at her, seeing which everyone starts laughing. " Look ! you can't shout at me now I am 40 years old now " says Jubin by looking at Prerna. Haider comes from behind him and stands up with his hand around his neck, " Happy 52nd birthday Jubin ! " " There is nothing wrong with reducing a couple of years!" " C'mon ! You have tried to make yourself look young and reduced your 12 years ! " Says Ishaan. Scene shifts, Ayesha is lying on her bed in her big luxurious room, engrossed in some thought. That's when Haider comes into her room, in which she does not pay attention and remains immersed in her thinking. She is not even that conscious when Haider came and for how long is he sitting on this bed and is grinning at Ayesha for the last few minutes, Ayesha is deeply engrossed in the thought that only then she gets distracted by the messages on her phone and at the same time her attention goes to the haider, " Padre (father) ! You !!! " She was lying on the bed after which she got up and sat facing Haider. " I'm sorry, I didn't see when you came? " Ayesha looks at Haider stealing her eyes and says. " You have been with Jubin for the last 20 years, of course he knows you better than me, but I am your father, Ayesha ! " " Dad… '' Ayesha starts moving her eyes away from Haider as she knows that Haider has sensed the confusion which is revolving in her mind. " What is the matter behind which you have been so deeply engrossed in thinking that you are not even aware of my coming? " Haider's eyes are fixed on Ayesha that how she is stealing her eyes from Haider. " Ayesha… " " Dad … " she looks at Haider. Haider and she both stare at each other for a moment. " Why did you never get angry with dad ? I mean you know dad loves mom ! " Ayesha asks in hesitation. Haider smiles and caresses her hair, " Feels good to see that my little Ayesha is growing up now ! " " I'm sorry Padre ! " She feels kind of embarrassed and guilty that she bows down her face. " No sweetie ! You don't have to be sad ! I know! Rather we all know that someday we will have to answer your questions which you have never asked but want to ask. " Haider defends Ayesha's concern. " Padre, From childhood till today, I have been watching dad's feelings and it seems that everyone knows what dad feels for mom ! So don't you mind? And why does dad have such a feeling for mom when he knows that mom is yours! " Ayesha bursts her question bank in front of Haider. " Your mother knows this, And you got it right! Everyone knows about Jubin's feeling " reveals Haider. " You don't care about this? I mean, don't you mind ? * " She is hesitating but yet chooses to ask. " I know what's going on in your mind, Your dad is not an ordinary person! He is really a superhero in real life ! And he loves your mother, your mother knows this since Jubin himself did not even know this thing. And this is the reason why Prerna gave your responsibility to Jubin because Prerna knew that he would take care of this precious precious jewel of ours. ( He caresses her cheeks ). "
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD