Conversation

1302 Words
When Kylie woke up a few hours later, she saw Jason holding Skye and Griffin holding Valentina.  She stretched out and rubbed her eyes, then realized she was in Griffin's bed. "I'm so sorry," she said quickly getting up.  "I was worried that I would hurt Jason, but I fell asleep before you came in." Griffin laughed and held up his hand.  "We're mates, you can sleep there anytime you want."   Jason gave him a look, "or not" he laughed nervously. "Kylie, we really need to figure this out."  Jason sighed looking at Griffin and then back at Kylie. "We-we kissed,"  Kylie said looking at Jason. "When?"  Jason said tensing. "After that attempt to fix me up, but before your blow-job in the kitchen and again after."   "Twice?  Both times were yesterday.  You expect me to believe that?"  he asked looking at Griffin annoyance on his face. "Absolute truth,"  Griffin said staring right back at him.  "I never tried to use us being here alone to my advantage.  I didn't even let what happened in the kitchen look like you were a willing participant." "Thank you for that,"  Jason said looking back at Kylie.  "I am so sorry that happened, I swear, I didn't know." "This isn't normal,"  Kylie said looking between the two. "Having more than one mate?"  Jason asked staring at her. "Not exactly that, look at my parents.  Well, bad example, they were not natural mates.  But, well, this." she said motioning around.  "I live on the moon, I love my mate, now I have more mates.  Why would some witch drug you just so she could do THAT to you?  She obviously wanted to hurt me, but why?  I've never done anything to anyone, I'm not old enough to have done anything that bad."  she fumed out. Griffin watched her rant as she paced back and forth.  A cute smirk spread across his face. "WHAT?"  She yelled when she noticed the look "You are beautiful, even when you act crazy,"  he said smiling at her. Her jaw dropped and she looked to Jason, "He's right you know.  You really are beautiful when you act crazy."  Jason said laughing as she threw a pillow at his head. "I'm holding your baby,"  he yelled shielding her. "Ass," she said in a huff. "I wanna take you out on a date,"  Griffin said very seriously. "Not happening without me there,"  Jason announced. Griffin sighed, "I want one real, honest to goodness date.  No him.  You and me, I would even be good with the girls.  You are not allowed to say anything about him, one real date." Kylie looked back and forth between them. "A real chance, haven't I earned that?"  he asked staring at her. Kylie finally nodded.  She looked at Jason, "Please don't be mad." "If you said that to me yesterday, I would have been upset.  He's right, he could have totally kept his mouth shut, let you believe I cheated.  This is killing me, but he didn't do anything to deserve losing you.  If I hadn't met your mother at college, this could have been me."  Jason reached into his pocket and pulled out a glass figure he had made her, it had several figures on it.   Kylie gasped looking it over, "It's me, you, the girls, Griffin, and the moon."  she looked at Jason again, "You included Griffin."  she placed the figure down on the shelf Griffin had put up for her.  Then she rushed to Jason and hugged him.  "Thank You." Jason nodded. "He's a part of our lives now." "Help me get some food that won't kill me or get me assaulted," he said shivering.  "Nurse the girls before you go.  Actually bring us to the pack-house.  Have a real date.  I'll keep myself in check.  We'll talk again tomorrow."  Jason said, pain all over his face. "Thank You,"  Kylie said kissing him and hugging him. Jason leaned in and whispered into her ear, "But your panties stay on." Kylie gasped and slapped his arm.  "Why would you say that?"  her face bright red. "I have to go check observation,"  she announced heading for the door. "Really?"  Jason said looking at her. "I was only opening the door.  I will nurse the girls from there, you both are welcome to come along." "I'd like that,"  Jason said standing up taking her outstretched hand. Kylie nodded, pulling them both along with her down the hall.  She suddenly stopped, looking at Jason, "We kissed here both times."  he nodded. "You really are honest."  He told her, surprised by the confession. "You should know everything.  They all know we had s*x in the dome,"  she whispered the last part. "No need to whisper, we all heard you screaming,"  Griffin announced opening the door to the dome. Jason looked around, "Wow this looks different than the last time.  It's like the scare floor on Monster's Inc."  he said laughing. "You watch that?"  Griffin asked surprised. "Don't act like you don't like it,"  Jason said annoyed. "Love it"  Griffin answered. Kylie started nursing Skye as she looked in on the couples, "Enough of this nonsense."  she said annoyed and a burst of light shot down hitting them both. Jason watched on wide-eyed, "What did you just do?"  he asked. "They keep fighting, about nothing.  Both of them are so worried about the other rejecting them that they are sabotaging everything.  Their fathers hate each other so Gram matched their pups.  Bright move, right?' "Sure," "Well, I keep giving them a small push and then they think for a few minutes and are back at each other.  Well," she said motioning, "Not this time." Jason laughed seeing them, He had her wrapped around him shoving her against a wall as he started ripping her clothes off. "Oh," he said looking away. "My job is done," she said going to another couple. "But what if they aren't compatible?"  he asked. "Already listened to their minds, they want each other." Kylie handed Jason Skye and took Valentina nursing her.  She smiled seeing the next couple looking so happy. This continued on for the next few hours.  Jason watched her amazed.  He had no idea everything she had to worry about.  Every time she sent would motion with her hands and the light would shoot down, different things happened.  He really enjoyed watching the babies getting paired, but that wasn't always common. "Griffin, how about you take us down now.  I love you Ky," Jason said kissing her.  "Remember what I said,"  he said winking at her. Kylie slapped his shoulder.  "Stop, I love you too." Griffin flashed him down to his residence in the pack-house, running into Emmett and Evan. "Who's this?"  Evan asked looking at Griffin. Jason sighed, "Kylie's other mate." "Oh s**t,"  Emmett said looking between the two. "I'm Griffin"  he offered. "Hi, I'm Emmett and this is Evan," he said holding out his hand. He looked at it for a minute and then he slowly put his hand out.  He wasn't used to touching anyone's hand except Kylie's.  He shook Emmett and then Evan's. "Have you all, you know?"  Evan asked staring at Griffin. "You know?"  Griffin asked confused. "No,"  Jason said glaring at him.  "You know her better than that." "Sorry man, but you know,"  Evan said shrugging. Jason smacked the back of his head. "Go, she's waiting,"  Jason said looking at Griffin. Griffin nodded and flashed out. "Man he's got game,"  Emmett said impressed at the entrance and exit from the room.  "Good luck competing with that guy." Jason smacked the back of his head, sighing.  "You should both be paying more attention to the girls right now and stop worrying about your sister's situation." They looked at Jason and nodded, each taking one of the girls.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD