Swallow

2347 Words
"Goddess,"  Griffin whispered shaking Kylie's shoulder.  "Goddess," he whispered again, shaking her some more.  Kylie slowly opened her eyes, she didn't want to leave the warm comfortable chest. "What Griffy?"  she mumbled out "We need you, you left your post for too long today."   Kylie quickly got to her feet and wrapped the silk robe around her naked form as Griffin looked away. "I told you, you can't leave things for this long."  he seemed far more agitated than normal. "What's wrong with you?"  she asked eyeing him. "Really?  You really are asking me that?"  He whispered yelled in a huff.  Kylie checked quickly on the girls and they rushed through the door to the dome, also known as her observation area.  "Let's go your council is waiting." "Tell me what is wrong,"  she demanded. "Where do I start,"  he said glaring at her when she stopped and grabbed his shoulders. "How about with Liz,"  she said staring him down.  "She was perfect for you." "You f*****g drugged me,"  he grumbled out.  "HOW COULD YOU f*****g DRUG ME?"  He yelled in her face.  "YOU ARE MY MATE, Do you have any idea how much that would have hurt you?"  he sighed out shaking his head, she could see the tears glistening in his eyes, like remembering something. Kylie grabbed Griffin and spun him to face her again, "You felt Jason and me?" surprise clear on her face. "Don't play stupid, you know mates feel everything.  It was bad enough at the packhouse, at least drugged I was preoccupied with someone else, but you had to f**k him here, in the dome?  Here.  At least here I didn't have to think about it but you had to do it here."   Kylie felt his pain, tears pricking at her, ready to fall. "I'm sorry Griffy, she said reaching out to him." Griffin grabbed her so fast and crashed his lips onto hers.  The sparks were like electricity as he shoved his tongue deep into her mouth exploring.  She kissed him back just as intensely until realization hit her and she broke away panting. Griffin grabbed her arm and continued down the hall, "Sorry, we're late,"  Griffin said as he entered the room, pulling Kylie behind him.  "Give us an update." Kylie knew her face was red as the members looked her over giving their reports. "Take your eyes off Your Goddess or I will remove them.  She didn't pause to worry about her dress when she rushed here."  Griffin growled out scaring the people in the room.  He was normally very passive. All eyes went to the floor, "Sorry" was mumbled around. "It's just, well, you were absent too long.  Now we have to deal with the fallout." "How bad is it?"  Kylie asked worriedly. "You were not supposed to be gone so long.  We thought you would see him for a few minutes and come back.  We didn't realize that you would bring them all back here." "I never said I was giving up my family,"  Kylie yelled cutting them off.  "You can't ask that of me." "Every Goddess that came before has done just that!!" Virginia yelled back. "Then maybe it's time that you took over this post."  Kylie fired back.  "If you can do so much better than me, I will gladly let you take over."   Virginia's eyes lowered down, she knew she had overstepped her place.  "I'm sorry Goddess, I didn't mean." "Yes, Yes you did.  My question remains the same."  Kylie said angrily. Jason woke up feeling Kylie's anger and realized she was not in the room.  He heard the faint voices from behind the door when he opened his mind to find Kylie.  He could feel her unease, fear, and anger.  So many emotions flipping so quickly.  He opened the door and looked down the hall, remembering Kylie's words, he didn't dare step foot over the threshold.  He listened a few more minutes but heard nothing else.  Closing the door, he went to the crib and saw his little girl's eyes watching him. "Why hello there ladies, let's go find you two some dinner,"  he said scooping them up.  As he got closer and closer to the kitchen a woman rushed out.  "Alpha, what can I get you three?"  she asked smiling.   "I could use a bottle for the girls and I am actually pretty hungry myself,"  he said smiling. "I'd be happy to cook for you if you promise to eat it,"  she said grinning at him. She quickly went about getting the girls a bottle and Jason asked her confused, "Why wouldn't I eat it?" "Oh, well, um."  she didn't know what to tell him. She grabbed the bottles and handed them to Jason.  He grabbed her hand,  instead of the bottle she offered. "Why wouldn't I eat it?" "I'm not allowed to cook for the Goddess, Griffin makes all her food.  He doesn't trust anyone yet.  Not really his fault."  she said busying herself around the kitchen making him a huge dinner. "Why isn't it, his fault?  Why wouldn't he trust anyone?" "We just lost Goddess Selene, to her mate of all people.  Now with this one, a Protector as the Goddess's mate.  Never happened before, none of us know what we should or should not do."  she said shrugging. "I'm her mate,"  Jason said annoyed. "We know, this is all gumming everything up." "What do you mean?"  Jason asked confused. "Well, if it was just Griffin, he might not be so uptight,"  she said annoyed.  "If it was just you, well, we could just take him in another room and work out his frustration.  But she has you both and she won't take care of it for him.  He won't risk hurting her by letting one of us, so, he is becoming unbearable." Jason looked down at Skye, her blue eyes shining bright as she pushed the bottle away, looking full and satisfied, she burped and closed her eyes.   "Well, you are welcome little sprite,"  he whispered out. Turning his attention to Valentina, her green eyes watching him closely she pushed hers away and giggled. "Well, you did miss me."  he chucked. Valentina clutched onto his shirt, nuzzling into him and soon was snoring a light, cute, little buzzing sound. "She's happy,"  the woman said smiling at them. "I never asked your name,"  he said looking at her as she leaned over the counter, her breasts pushing out of her top as she did so.  "I'll be right back, I'm just going to put the girls down,"  he said leaving the room. "Don't be long Alpha, it's easy to get it hot the first time, takes longer the second." Jason thought the exchange quite odd, but maybe things were just different like Kylie said.  He put the girls back to bed after he had kissed them and watched to be sure they were asleep.  He went back to the door, but he heard nothing.  Sighing, he headed back to eat the delicious dinner he could smell. Kylie was exhausted they had been working so long, she pushed the people together that hadn't found their mates because of her absence.  Creating a new meeting for them was very time-consuming and exhausting.  Once she put right what she had wronged, she sat down and monitored the new couples from the week.  Seeing hesitation in a few important matches, she pulled out the powders.  Also known as her "little helpers."  She hit one wolf with trust powder, a she-wolf with lust powder, and one wolf with a confidence powder.  Sitting back she smiled seeing the couples see to mesh much faster, these wolves were perfect for each other.  She kept feeling a strange nagging in her stomach.  She felt so bad for being gone too long.  Had she screwed anyone's future up that she couldn't fix? Jason headed back to the kitchen and found the woman wearing a very revealing, skimpy outfit.  "Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt,"  he said seeing her with Thor and went to return to the room. "Alpha, your food is getting cold,"  she said smiling widely as she pulled him back into the room and motioning to his dinner waiting on the counter near the stools. "You are not supposed to eat unless Griffin makes it,"  Thor said smirking at Jason as he left the room. "I didn't mean to interrupt you two,"  he said sitting down. "No problem Alpha," she said smiling at him.  "Eat up" The steak, potatoes, and vegetables were beautifully presented, waiting for him.  He sat down and quickly started to eat as his stomach actually growled smelling such amazing food. "This is so amazing.  Thank you so much."  he smiled at her as she once again leaned over in front of him, this time, he could see everything.  He looked back down at his plate. "Of course Alpha,"  she said a sultry sound in her voice. "Are you and Thor mates?" he asked trying to make conversation. "No, she said smiling.  Swallow,"  she said looking at him. "Swallow?" he asked questioning her statement feeling funny, his vision blurring. "You asked my name earlier," she said smiling at him, leaning over further, picking some lint off his shirt. "Swallow," he said again.  "Interesting name.  I don't feel right"  he said leaning back in the chair. "As in, I like to Swallow,"  she said coming around the counter and getting on her knees in front of the Alpha quickly opening the front of his pants. Jason started slumping over as she put him inside her mouth, his hand fell to his side after attempting to push her away.  He could sense the happenings around him, like a movie, but couldn't seem to move his body. Kylie couldn't shake the strange feeling and told Griffin she felt like she needed to check on Jason and the girls.  He followed her out of the dome to her room.  "The girls are fine, they look happy,"  Griffin said staring at her. Kylie clutched her chest, having a hard time breathing.  "Jason," she whispered out.   She struggled to go down the hall and stopped in the doorway to the kitchen.  "Jason," she said as a tear fell down her cheek.  "How could you?" she said staring into his eyes, his head was thrown back, not a word uttered.   Griffin felt her heartbreaking, "Get off him,"  Griffin yelled pulling the woman away from Jason.  "Why aren't you slutting around with Thor?"  he looked closer at Jason,  "What did you do to him?" The crushing pain in Kylie's chest had tears in her eyes but hearing Griffin's words she looked at Griffin, the maid, and back at Jason. "He asked me to service him," she said smugly looking at the goddess. Kylie looked back at Jason and saw he wasn't moving, "Jason?" she said rushing to his side.  "Jason?"  His eyes followed her. Kylie turned to see the woman trying to leave the room, a gesture of her hand and she was pinned to the wall.  "Witch, you will tell me what you gave him or I will drop you back to their world." "A little lust powder, some make me your's potion, and frozen in fear powder,"  she smirked.  "He didn't mind.  Got off like a true Alpha, with the girl on her knees,"  she said wiping her mouth. In her anger, Kylie made a small gesture and her threat became reality as the woman dropped from the moon, back to their world, unassisted.   Kylie's face showed disgust as she cleaned her mate and returned him inside of his pants.  Jason kept his eyes on her every move.  Griffin returned with one of the male council members named Glenn and they each placed one of Jason's arms over their shoulders and helped him back to the room.   "Use the powder on him,"  Kylie said to Griffin. "You are going to be upset about this for a while.  I don't think using the powder is a good idea, he won't know why you're angry."  Griffin objected.  "He needs to know that he can only trust the food we give him." "You need to get back to Observation,"  he said. "I want a guard watching over him until the drugs wear off.  We have no way of knowing what else she gave him." "Understood Goddess,"  he said bowing his head.  "You carried out your threat, didn't you?" "She's gone,"  Kylie answered with a shrug.  Kylie turned and saw Griffin cover Jason with a blanket and return to her side.  "Glenn will stay with him until the drugs wear off." "Thank You, Glenn," she said with a forced smile.  Holding out her hand to Griffin.  They crossed over the threshold and started back for the dome. "He didn't start that,"  Griffin said reading her thoughts. "Stop doing that,"  she said annoyed. "Stop sending me them."  he responded  "I don't need to know what he tastes like." a shudder running through him, Kylie smirked a little knowing it annoyed him. Feeling the victory emanating off her, he pinned her against the wall and kissed her again. "I could drop you too you know."  she threatened. "You won't, because, unfortunately for you, I know you liked it."   They returned to the dome and remained for the next 16 hours straight.  Griffin only left once to check on Jason and bring the girls back to Kylie with bottles.  When they finally left, Kylie was dead on her feet.  Placing the girls into the crib, she went climbing into the bed and stopped, looking over Jason.  She felt nauseous.  She looked at Griffin's bed and decided to sleep in his instead.  She was asleep when he came into the room.  He didn't turn the light on and climbed into his bed, only then did he realize what she had done.  He froze when she nuzzled into his chest, he didn't dare to move and he barely breathed as he wrapped his arms around her while she slept.  Slowly his eyes closed and he went off into dreamland.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD