Chapter Two

2390 Words
Chapter Two Across the field, a young, beautiful girl darted among the sheep. The dappled sunlight on the ground jostled merrily as the leaves moved in time with each gust of the breeze. Gorgeous and strangely innocent, the young girl fell next to the herd of sheep after a stray rock tripped her up. Laughing prettily, she shook out her straight black hair from a messy bun. The raven black hair fell neatly on her back as she gently combed her fingers through it. Gazing out at the sheep, young Juno knew that there were few better places to be in the world. Each morning, she picked up her crook and a loaf of bread before heading out toward the Andes. Over recent years, her tribe of sirens had settled down in the area. Known for causing trouble, they never stayed anywhere for more than five or ten years. This time, Juno wanted them to stay. She loved waking up to the smell of coffee brewing and wandering the fields with her sheep. Her mother, Circe, had given her this task to keep her out of trouble. Until her nineteenth birthday, Juno was an untrained siren. Unfamiliar with the ways of the world or sirens, she was told to keep herself out of mischief. As a shepherdess, it would be next to impossible to get into trouble. Honestly, Juno preferred her life this way. None of the sirens like her Aunt Pasiphae or her mother were ever happy. They pretended to be happy and were certainly charming, but the siren way of life tended to be a lonely one. Men were taken and used, but never kept, and love was f*******n. According to her mother, it was impossible for a siren to ever become anything else. Leaning back into the sweet meadow grass, Juno relaxed luxuriously on her arms. The noonday sun beat above her head and reminded her that it was time for lunch. Rolling over, she reached for her pack and pulled out the loaf of bread. It would be eaten with a small jug of milk. She sighed and her dainty eyelashes drooped slightly. The jug of milk was leaking again. Today would be another day that she would go home starving. Just as Juno was about to begin her lunch, she heard a noise at the far end of the meadow. Some of her sheep were darting out of the way, as strange sheep approached. Standing up quickly, Juno dropped the loaf of bread on the ground. Cursing at her stupidity, she leaned down to pick it up. With her intent focus on cleaning the bread, she almost forgot about the strange sheep. She glanced up just in time to see a large, black dog dart into view. It seemed intent on herding the sheep into the meadow until it caught sight of her. The sudden shock of seeing someone else caused the dog to lose focus. Before Juno's eyes, the black canine transformed into the n***d form of a young man. Her almond eyes opened widely. “Sir...?” she asked curiously. Groaning in embarrassment, the young man reached around for something to cover himself with. Juno realized his shame and smiled. Unwrapping the shawl around her waist, she tossed it over to him. Grinning bashfully, the young man tied it around his waist and walked over. He reached out his hand. “Hi, I'm Supay. I... well. I apologize. This doesn't normally happen. Surprises still jolt me out of shape shifting. I'm still learning. What's your name?” Juno smiled prettily and stretched out her thin, delicate hand. “I'm Juno. Don't worry about your mistake. I think you're the first person I've seen up here in months and the first man I've seen at all in years.” Supay tilted his head. “What do you mean? How could you not see a man for years?” Sitting down, Juno picked up her bread again and offered him a piece. Supay began to eat before Juno started speaking again. “Well, it just happens that way. I have to be secluded during the last few years before my apprenticeship or I would get into terrible amounts of trouble. That's why I'm up here herding sheep.” She glanced over at him. “I'm sorry to ask, but are you a daemon? I didn't realize boys could be daemons.” Staring at her in disbelief, Supay just shook his head. “You never knew there were male daemons? What are you?” “A siren.” Her large eyes watched him innocently. On hearing that she was a siren, Supay choked on his bread. “You're a siren? You don't seem like one.” Juno frowned. “Well, I'm not exactly one yet. I don't start training until I'm nineteen. After a year of training, I will officially be a siren.” Supay took a swig of her milk jug and thought for a minute. “So if you don't do training, would you stay like this forever?” “I don't know, I suppose so. I have to be a siren. All of my family becomes sirens and that's what I will be one day as well. Besides, what's wrong with sirens? Basically everyone I know is a siren.” Glancing at her, Supay tried to figure out a way to explain the concept of a siren to her without offending her. “Well,” he paused. “Sirens are not really known for being nice. For the most part, they are just good at charming or tricking other people. I have never met one until you, but my brother warned me to stay away from them.” Juno grinned. “From me? How silly. What's your brother like?” She reached for a piece of bread and began nibbling at it without paying attention. “Well, he's quite nice actually. And honest. So I'm sure he's right about how other sirens behave. Yossele is only a few years older than me, but he's seen a lot more of the world.” He took another bite of the bread. “Yossele's a golem.” “A gol... a gol-what?” “A golem. Like you're a siren, I'm a shape shifter and he is a golem. It's not a particularly good daemon to be. Basically, he's super strong and can call spirits back from the dead. It would be great if he could just do those things, but that isn't all. As a golem, he can be controlled by someone else.” Fascinated, Juno leaned closer to Supay. Only inches away from him, she could smell the scent of prairie flowers on his skin. If she shifted just slightly, she may be able to see what was behind the shawl around his waist. Frowning at her momentary distraction, Juno focused on what Supay was saying again. “So, you could control your brother?” she asked. Supay frowned. “I could, but it would be a bad choice. In the past, some golems have gone insane and started murdering everyone they came across. My father believes that this was due to the golem following orders that it didn't believe in. He thinks it creates a kind of psychological break from reality for a golem—or anyone, really—to be forced to do something that they don't believe in. Yossele has lived far longer than the average golem because we intentionally protect him from having to follow an order.” Supay patted his chest. Realizing he wasn't wearing a shirt, he grinned. “Well, if I had my shirt on, I could show you. I keep the incantation that controls him with me. Only my father and I have those incantations. We keep them around in case someone else tries to take control. Those incantations are the only way for us to bring him back.” Juno wanted to meet his brother. She couldn't imagine such an unusual family. Despite her interest in his story, she was still struggling to remain focused. The rippling of muscles on his arms was enticing and she was using all of her strength to avoid running her hand upon his body. “So, has anyone tried to take him?” Shaking his head, Supay reached down to adjust the shawl. Next time, he would have to bring clothes. “No, we've never had a problem so far. If someone did control him and Yossele went out of control, there is a specific part of his mouth that I press. It's a neural pressure point on golems that cause them to stop.” Leaning back on the meadow grass, Juno tried to take it all in. In one day, she had met a fellow daemon who happened to be a shape shifter. She had learned about a crazy new type of daemon known as a golem. Juno rolled over to face Supay. To her surprise, he was still looking at her. When he realized that she had caught him staring, he looked away bashfully. “I'm sorry. You're just so beautiful.” Juno lowered her eyelashes demurely. She wasn't sure how to proceed. Until her training, she would not be taught how to entice, charm or trap a man. Yet, she already had the opportunity to learn right in front of her—and she was ready to learn. Reaching her hand out, she ran her tiny fingers along the muscles of his arm. Beneath the gentle press of her hand, his biceps moved reflexively. Glancing up at her, Supay recognized the same desire he felt. There was something else in her eyes, however. A type of caution or innocence that he had seldom seen in a young woman her age. Reaching out his hand, Supay ran his finger through her long black hair. Beneath his touch, Juno trembled like a leaf. The sudden realization of what her behavior meant dawned on Supay in a split second and he pulled his hand back. “You've never been with a man, have you?” he asked, although he already knew the answer. Juno shook her head and leaned toward him conspiratorially. Raising her hand up to her curvaceous breasts, she slowly pulled at a string on her bodice. Nervously, she watched him as she pulled the string completely out. Without the tight laces holding her breasts in, they bounced out readily. In the chilly mountain air, her n*****s hardened into small pink centers within seconds. As she drew up her courage to look at Supay's face again, Juno quickly realized that she didn't need to fear his reaction. In front of her, Supay sat frozen as if he were mesmerized. Her innocence and beauty had washed away any thought that did not involve her. Smiling, Juno leaned forward to kiss him. The closeness of her sweet figure jarred Supay into movement and he pulled her into him. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he tilted his head and ran his tongue along her lips. The sudden sensation excited Juno and made her want more. Without knowing what she was doing, she pressed herself against him. All she knew was that she wanted to be as close to his body as possible. Supay ran his fingers across the nape of her neck. The delicateness of her collar bone excited him and spurred him onward. Running his hand downward, he felt the sudden, sweet plumpness of her breasts. He played with her n*****s gently as he began to kiss along her neckline. Her body enticed him onward. As he drew closer to her, he could smell the scent of jasmine and lavender rising from her body. Unable to resist, he pulled the top of her bodice down with both hands. Surprised, Juno instinctively went to cover herself. Before she could, Supay stopped her. “There's no reason to cover such beauty.” He paused. “Is this okay? Do you want me to stop?” Shaking her head, Juno looped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer again. She reached down with one hand to untie the shawl from around his waist. Looking down, she saw his c**k barely constrained. With an instinctive knowledge of how to please him, she worked her hand quickly along his member until he could barely control himself. Fascinated and turned on, she watched as he came to the brink of o****m over and over again. Unable to take it any longer, he pushed her hand away. Shoving her onto the grass, he placed himself in between her legs. For a moment, he was unable to enter her and he realized that her tightness would make it impossible. Groaning in frustration, he controlled his desire long enough to whisper a word of warning in her ear. “This is going to hurt, I'm sorry.” With one thrust, he pushed himself violently into her body. The tightness and wetness he encountered drove him mad. Driving deeper and deeper inside her, Supay struggled to stave off o****m. He wanted her to o****m for her first time, but was uncertain if he would be able to hold off long enough. Juno tilted her hips upward to meet his. After the first few moments of pain, the pleasure had increased rapidly. Within her, there was a deep longing to have him within her forever. Pushing her hips against his, she enticed him to enter her deeper and deeper. With each thrust, she could feel a tremendous, dangerous feeling beginning within her body. Unaccustomed to such pleasure, it took her several seconds to realize that she was about to o****m. As the first rolling waves of her o****m hit, she tightened her legs around his body and pulled him into her. Unable to hold off any longer, Supay came with her. Long moments passed as the pair lay in the meadow grass. The late afternoon sun beat down on their sweaty bodies. With pleasure, Juno tilted her hips up to his again. Despite her exhaustion, she still felt the urge to continue. In answer, Supay thrust once again into her body before he withdrew. Lying back, Supay glanced up at the sun. “We both will have to leave soon. I don't want to leave you, but we can meet here again tomorrow. Would that be all right? And was your first time good enough?” Juno smiled. The warm afterglow that filled her body had not yet receded. “Yes, yes to all of your questions. Tomorrow, we will meet again.” She glanced over at him again. “That wasn't your first time, was it?” she asked curiously. Supay shook his head. “No, there was a time in mid-school, but really I haven't dated very many girls. I guess I'm as new to this as you.” He kissed her forehead. Juno nodded. This entire day was perfection. Tomorrow, it would all begin again.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD