One

3527 Words
Third-person pov: "I have chosen my parents, don't make the situation difficult for me, this decision was not easy for me either...." Said Naina, turning her back towards Nell but Nell once again jumped on the bed, he sat on Naina's stomach but his weight is resting on his knees, he grabbed her jaws angrily and forced her to look into his eyes. "And who gave you the right to decide for both of us, I can't and won't let you go from my life, " Nell said gritting his teeth in rage, Naina held his palm by which he was gripping her jaws. "Then Kill me, end my life may be my death would make things alright in everyone's life. (Nell left her jaw) Just like you yearn to meet your son, so my family was longing for me for so long. I can't Nell, I can't snatch myself from them, I can't write "wait" in their fate once again?" Said Naina, gulping in pain. Tears rolled from the side of her beautiful, she try to put her palm on his cheek but Nell pushed his hand and got up from her body. Naina wrapped the quilt around her naked body properly and try to put her palm on Nell's shoulder but she pulled her palm back. "You have to understand the situation Nell and let go of me, " Naina said, Nell twirled with a rage-filled gaze and hold her arms very angrily, his eyes are a blazing fire, and she could feel the heat of his rage over her skin. They don't know how long they kept staring at each other, into each other's arms. The cell phone rang, Naina closed her eyes, sucked a deep breath, and look towards the floor, then she looked back into Nell's eyes. "I need to pick up the call... It can be urgent ( But Nell didn't lose his clasp on her) it must be related to Theo, " hearing the name of his son, Nell cursed under his breath and leave her arms. Naina slowly moved toward the cell phone and picked it up from the floor, It's Justin** She received the call, "Did you eat?" Nina asked, For a few seconds, Justin didn't reply, "Theo is crying, he needs you..." Justin replied in a low tone, Gain a looked at Nell who was looking very angrily, his palms were curled up in fists, and jaws were clenched. Naina released a heavy breath, " Take care of him, I'll be there in 25 minutes, and please take him on a walk if he is crying too much..." Naina said, Justin wanted to ask so many questions to his wife, he wanted to know where she was? because his gut feeling had been telling him that she is with Nell but god knows what came over his mind and he dropped his plan to ask her whereabouts. "Are you honestly coming back...?" Hearing Justin's words, Naina closed her eyes and a few tears fell out of her eyes. "How many times do you want to me repeat the same words, Justin, how many times do you want me to tell you that I won't leave you or our parents? I know because of my actions it's difficult for you to trust me but at least you can try, " Naina said and cut the call, "I need to leave Nell, Theo is crying and he needs me, " Naina said and try to go towards the cupboard to pull her clothes out but Nell pulled her back into his arms and started staring at her. "We both are going to your father's mansion, after receiving our son from there, we both will leave from here, and yes! You are coming with me..." Hearing his cold tone, Naina's body got rigid but she composed herself because was already prepared to have this chat with Nell. "I am married..." Hearing her words, Nell started laughing sarcastically at her, then tighten his grip on her, she moaned in pain and her eyes got teary. "If you are married ( He was saying every word with gritted teeth) then what was that, which was happening between us approx half an hour ago..." He asked, Naina closed her eyes tightly, fisting his naked chest, few more tears slipped out of her eyes, " It was a moment in which I got carried away and once I leave from here, I'll forget that moment, and this time..." She said, staring at his naked chest, gulping her pain with her saliva. "Don't lie to me..." Nell said, staring at her tears, his hot breaths were fanning her face and making her uncomfortable. She raised her eyelids and looked into his beautiful silver eyes, that are filled with pain and anger. "Justin is my husband, my responsibility, and I can't leave him, I can't Nell, I can't," hearing her words, Nell released her from his arms and step back. Naina's heart pierced brutally to see him crying, but she put her palm on her mouth and turned her face in the other direction. Nell didn't say anything but sat on the couch, Naina pulled her clothes out of the closet and moved into the washroom, she started the water and stand under the shower. She covered her face with her palms, slowly set down on her knees, and started crying bitterly. At this moment she was looking like a fallen broken angel, her wet hairs were giving her a Nymph look, and not only pain but beauty was also dripping from her face. Since she was a kid, she had learned to bear the pain, but this pain was different, this pain was not only piercing her heart, and soul but every inch of her body. She knew her departure from Nell's would break him and he won't be able to trust or love anyone again but she had no other option. Naina put her palm on her aching heart and closed her eyes, her tears were mixing with water, and her beautiful eyes were looking bloodshot red and puff. Her mind was thinking about all those moments that she had spent with Nell approx an hour ago, his touch, his kisses, his soft breaths over her skin, his sensual licks, his sexy whispers, and the love which he was showering on her on the bed. The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not ‘get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will heal and you will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same nor would you want to. Naina doesn't remember how long she had been crying in the shower, but when her son's image appeared in her mind, she hurriedly got up and wore her clothes. She moved toward the mirror and stared at her image, but Nell was the only person she was seeing in the mirror. The moment Naina raised her hand and try to touch the mirror, Nell's images got disappeared. She pulled her hand back and sucked a deep breath. **Just have to do this Naina, you have to take this decision, because of your love, you can't hurt those who have waited for you for years** Naina reminded herself about her parents and Justin. Naina turned her back toward the mirror and closed her eyes once again, she started rubbing her aching chest painfully, her throat was also aching, and she felt as if her throat would blast any second, she had no guts to go out of the washroom nor to face Nell. She had no strength in her heart to hurt him more or see him in pain. She pulled her, own hair in pain and frustration. After struggling with her heart, and mind and putting a huge stone on her chest, she walked out of the room and found Nell sitting at the same place, where she left him. He was looking lost in his thoughts, his pain and emotions were difficult to define. Naina moved toward him and was about to put her palm on him, but stopped and reminded herself of her purpose. "This House Belongs to me, I bought it. so you can stay here because I bought this property under your name, " Naina said, "Have you made up your mind to leave me..." He asked, staring in one particular direction. She gulped her saliva** and fisted her clothes tightly, "I'll talk to dad and try to get Theo's custody soon, till then you can stay here or at my Manhattan penthouse, " Naina said, and was about to walk out of the room but he held his wrist tightly, making her moan in pain. She held back his hand and try to free her wrist from his clasp but the more she tried to free herself from his clasp, the more he tightened his grip on her wrist. "Answer my question, " He asked in dominating tone. "You know what I want and what I'll choose, so don't f*****g force me to hurt you again and again Nell," hearing her words, he loosened his grip and she pulled her hand out of his palm. Kabir didn't say anything and turned his face, for a few seconds Naina kept staring at him then with long strides she walked out of the house as if someone put her ass on fire. Once she reached her car, she stopped and once again put her palm on her mouth. She felt as if someone pierced thousands of needles into her skin at the same time, She felt as if someone was skimming her alive and she was begging for her life, her every breath was feeling like a painful, brutal debt to her. If her life was in her hands, she would surely slip her life and freed herself from this pain. Her heart and soul were burning, she got inside her car and speeded car toward her mansion, with teary eyes. Pain is something that you can only feel but not explain in words, you can also define pain as the ocean or universe, which you can't calculate or cover because it's limitless, it's infinite. Right now Naina was trying to escape her pain but she don't know that the more she try to run away from pain, the more her pain won't let her live peacefully. Her cell was ringing but her mind was only occupied with Nell and his pain, no matter how hard she had been trying to pull him out of his mind but the more she was trying to throw him out, the faster his love, memories, affection was hitting her back. Only her god and heart knew how she had reached her mansion, she hurriedly stepped out of the car and run towards her mansion but she encountered her son In the living area itself. she moved toward him and took her son from her Dad's arms and started kissing him with tear-flowing eyes. Seeing her condition and the redness on her face and eyes, they all were stunned, but before they say or asked anything, she ran upstairs. "Her bandages, Her bandages are all wet, " Anna said, holding her husband tightly, with worried expressions. "Justin call Arthur & Natan...!" Will said, running upstairs to check on his daughter with his wife, Justin also ran upstairs behind his parents while calling Arthur, he told Arthur to come home with Natan. Once her parents stepped into her room, they found their grandson crying over the bed's edge and the daughter fainted over the floor. Anaa and Will screamed their daughter's name and ran toward her hurriedly, Will picked up his grandson and gave him to his wife, then he picked his daughter in her arms and put her on the bed. "Remove her bandage, they are wet and would infect her wound..." Anna said, "What...What happened to her...?" Justin asked, moving towards Naina and holding her cold palm into his. Instead of answering his question, Will questioned him back " Did you call Arthur...?" Removing all the bandages from his daughter's head. "They are on the way Dad and Arthur will be here in 10 minutes, " Justin said, seeing Naina's wound with hypnotizing expressions, his gaze was stuck on her as if someone hypnotize him. Maybe he was behaving like that because he was the one who had hurt her. "This girl is an idiot..." Will said, checking her wounds, " Justin go and bring my first aid kit, new bandages, wipes, and cleanser..." Will said to his son but Justin was busy staring at his wife. Will held Justin's shoulder and shook him, " What the hell are you thinking just go and bring my f*****g kit..." Will yelled but hearing his angry roar, little Theo started crying more badly. Will turned his gaze and looked at his grandson who was crying bitterly for food, " Feed him, go and bring the pumps, " Anna nodded, staring at his son. Justin instantly ran towards the elevator and reached his father's lab, due to Panic, he couldn't find anything but still, he was trying to get as many things as he remembered. Once he got all the things, he reached his wife's room and found Arthur there, he was asking thousands of questions to Will, like **How? her bandages got wet** ** Naina's condition is critical** **she should have to stay in hospital** **she needs proper care and if hadn't reached here on time, then anything could have happened to Naina** Justin put the medical box in front of Arthur, " You guys have to shift her back to the hospital, the condition of her wound is getting worst..." Arthur said with a worried expression. Will understood and look at Justin with worried expressions. "Justin, promise me, that you'll make her get up soon...?" Anaa said, pumping the Milk from Naina's breast but only one bottle got filled but right now that's enough for the baby. "How she reached in this condition, Aunt Anaa? " Arthur asked, "We don't know anything son, We honestly don't know anything..." Anaa said, staring at her daughter with so much pain. "Take care of Theo, We are taking her to the hospital, and now I'll not let you guys discharge her for a week, If Naina would listen to me, she won't be in this condition..." Arthur said, with worried expressions. "The ambulance will be here in 5 minutes..." Justin said, "Ambulance is waiting outside, what happens here?" Natan asked, stepping into the room but when he witnessed the condition of Naina's injured wound, his throat got dry, and his eyes almost popped out of his sockets. "What the Heck, How did she wet her wound..." Nathan asked and with long strides, he hurriedly moved towards Naina. "Damn! Arthur if it gets affected, many problems would occur, it's so f*****g dangerous" Nathan said, then looked at Crying Theo, "That's why we are taking her back to the hospital, we have to treat her wound once again..." Arthur said, calling the physiotherapist team inside the room and telling them to take Naina to Ambulance. Nathan was honestly very upset to see Naina's condition, after all, he was her best friend. 10 hours Later: Naina opened her eyes and found her mom, Justin, and her Dad sleeping on the couch. Seeing all of them at the hospital, Naina got panicked and was about to get up but Natan pushed her back on the bed, " Don't you even think to get up..." Naina looked at Nathan, She took a breath in relief to see her son in Nathan's hands. Nathan had been rocking her son and her son had a huge smile on his beautiful face. Seeing the smile of her son, Naina smiled but a painful moan also escaped from her mouth. "Why did you guys hospitalize me again...?" Naina asked, Nathan didn't say anything but looked toward Naina's family, Naina chased his gaze and found her parents and Justin staring at her with hard expressions. Their hard gazes made her uncomfortable and she instantly removed her gaze from them. "Can I steal my son from you, my arms are yearning to hold him" Naina asked, Nathan carefully gave her son to her but before she took her baby, Justin took Theo from Nathan's hand. Justin was holding little Theo very carefully near his chest but Neha was staring at her baby with worried expressions, almost one year passed, but Naina still don't trust Justin and got worried so easily whenever Justin hold her son. "How did you get your wound wet and why the hell did you leave the hospital when you were clearly instructed by the hospital team not to leave the hospital, " Justin asked, but instead of answering the questions, she demanded her son. " I need to hold him, give him to me..." Naina said, but Justin started glaring at him. Nathan understood both husband and wife were about to start the world second, that's why he instantly jumped into their talk. "Fight later, Right you should eat something, our little Theo is very hungry, we had tried to feed him cow milk and the formula but he vomit everything, " Nathan said, "What!!!" Naina felt as if someone dropped a nuclear bomb on her, she looked at her son with teary eyes and instantly snatched her son from Justin's arms. "First eat something, " Nathan said and called someone to bring the food for Naina. Naina was staring at her little son and kissing his tiny palms again and again, because of his father, she completely forgot about her son and now she had been feeling guilty for that. "Nyomi" Will was about to say something but Naina cuts off her father. "I want to spend some alone time with my son, could you guys please leave me alone..." Naina asked, but her gaze was fixed on her son. "How could you ask us to leave you? Do you have any f*****g idea how worried we were for the last 10 hours? Do you have any idea what our condition was?" Hearing all his questions, Naina removed her gaze from her son and tilted her head to look into Justin's eyes. She was staring at Justin as if she was reminding him that if she was in this condition right, he was responsible for that. Justin gulped his emotions, with his saliva and angrily walked out of the private room. "You shouldn't stare at him like that Nyomi, you have no idea how worried he was for you when were unconscious..." Anaa said, getting up from the couch and moving towards Naina. Anaa put her palm on Naina's cheek, "How are you feeling now..." Naina held her mother's palm and kissed her palm with so much love. "I'll say sorry to him, I don't know what happened to me when I heard that my son is hungry, And don't worry about me I am feeling good, you and dad should go home and take a rest, looks like you haven't slept properly for last 10 hours..." Naina said, staring into her mother's eyes with genuine love and concern. Anaa's body got rigid hearing her daughter's words, of course, she wasn't expecting this from Naina, she was completely stunned to see this side of her daughter. "Instead of getting worried about us, you should take care of yourself, " Will said, looking at Naina with broken expressions. "Please Dad, please don't stare at me like this, It's so painful for me to see the pain in your eyes..." Naina almost pleaded to her father. "Just like you got panicked to know that your son is hungry in that same way we also got panicked to see you fainted on the floor. Just like your son is the reason for your living, you are also our reason for living. You are also the Mother of a child Doll, then why do you cause your parents this much pain..." Hearing the painful words of her father, Naina's heart started bleeding brutally, she started feeling guilty for hurting her parents like this. She had no words to explain to her Dad, how sorry she has been feeling at this moment. "I am sorry Dad! I am honestly very sorry, I hadn't done anything intentionally, I...I..." Naina was trying hard to explain herself to her dad but due to so many emotions and her aching throat, no words were coming out of her mouth properly. Will held Naina's hand and kissed her palm, " Don't cry, because whenever I see the pain in your eyes, I felt as if I am responsible for your pain " Naina started shaking her head, hearing her father's words. "Don't father, please don't make me feel more ashamed," before Will said anything, The nurse stepped into the room with the trolley of food.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD