Passing Out Passion-2

2355 Words
He knew, though. He put a hand beneath my chin and lifted my head. I blinked furiously and willed the tears to stop, but they didn’t. Phil and I had had the worst possible misunderstanding all those years ago, and there was nothing we could do about it. It was too late. Stroking his thumbs across my cheeks to wipe away the moisture, Phil said, “Please don’t cry, C. It was a long time ago.” The use of the nickname only he used for me, coupled with his brush-off of the situation just made me more upset. I pulled away from him and covered my face with my hands. “Wh-what did I say now?” My sadness and grief had started to morph into anger. I moved my hands and stared him in the face. “Oh, it’s all very well for you, isn’t it?” I repeated his words mockingly, “It was a long time ago. Well, that may be true, but unfortunately for me, I still f*****g love you!” I made to storm past him and back into the mess, but he grabbed me around the waist and yanked me back. I yelped and tried to wriggle out of his grasp, but his strong, muscular arms meant I had no hope of escape. I sighed and stopped moving, then became aware of the big, firm body pressed against mine, not to mention a big firm something else pushing against my bottom. Despite my anger and upset, my traitorous hormones reacted to the situation and sent a bolt of lust rushing through my body. My n*****s hardened, and a delicious heat flickered between my thighs. I gulped as I remembered just how skilled Phil was at scratching that particular itch, then renewed my wriggling. I had to get away. There was no way I could let him know I was horny, because if he came on to me, I wouldn’t be able to resist. He’d always been my weakness. Bastard. “C, stop it. Just calm down. I’m going to let you go. Will you stay where you are so we can talk?” I nodded, unwilling to speak for fear I’d say something else that was completely insane. Though after telling him I still loved him, I wasn’t sure how much more foolish it could get. Phil slowly released me, and for a split second, I thought about bolting. That was, until he said, “I still f*****g love you, too.” I turned to face him, my eyes wide and my pulse racing. For what felt like the millionth time that day, a multitude of emotions rushed through me and I struggled to process them all. I just stood there, gaping. Finally, my brain caught up. Before my rational side knew what was going on, my right hand had delivered a hearty slap to Phil’s gorgeous face. My mouth had also started spouting angry nonsense. “Well, that’s all right then, isn’t it? The fact we’ve been apart all these years for no f*****g reason means nothing because we still love each other! Could you be any more stupid?” I might have been attacking Phil, but really I was furious with myself, too. We were both to blame. I opened my mouth again, ready to launch another tirade of abuse, but Phil countered it with a movement of his own. He reached down and cupped my face in his big, warm hands, leaned down so his face was on a level with mine, and said, “God, you’re sexy when you’re angry.” Then he kissed me. As his lips touched mine, all the stiffness and tension left my body, followed swiftly by the anger. In fact, had he not then chosen that moment to slip his arms around my waist, the weakness in my knees probably would have caused me to crumple to the ground. When he pulled me tightly to him, I felt his erection pressing against my abdomen. A fresh dribble of lust trickled its way into my knickers, and I opened my mouth to return his kiss. His tongue immediately thrust between my lips and sought out mine. I reached around him and cupped his backside as our kiss deepened. It was some time before we pulled apart. When we eventually did, we were both gasping, and I suspected my facial expression mirrored Phil’s flushed, lust-addled one. We gazed at each other for a couple of seconds, then a strange movement from Phil made me look down and see what the problem was. A giggle escaped my lips as I watched him try to rearrange his stiff c**k beneath his trousers. “What?” He grinned at me. “I can’t help it if you make me horny, can I? There was a time when you’d have dragged me to a secluded spot for a little light relief.” “And what makes you think I won’t do that now?” I gave him what I hoped was my sauciest grin, then looked around for somewhere even more private for us to go. “Oh, I dunno,” he said, clearly thinking I was bluffing, “only the fact our families and lots of strangers are inside that building.” “True.” I nodded. “But they’re not inside that one.” I pointed to a building across the courtyard. I had no idea what was inside it, and to be honest, I didn’t really care. I walked quickly towards it, hoping we’d get there before anyone saw us. A glance over my shoulder told me that Phil wasn’t far behind. When I reached the building, I tried the door handle, heaving a sigh of relief as it gave beneath my hand. Phil quickly moved behind me and shoved me hurriedly inside, then pushed the door shut and locked it. He held his index finger to his lips, then strode across the room and stuck his head around a couple of doorways to make sure we were alone. He gave a curt nod, apparently satisfied. “Thank f**k for that. Now come here.” Raising an eyebrow, I replied cockily, “Why don’t you come here?” Letting out a noise which was somewhere between a sigh and a growl, Phil moved quickly across the room towards me. Once he reached me, he put his hands on my hips, then steered me until my back was pressed against the door. Then he leaned in for another kiss. A spine-melting, toe-tingling, hair-standing-on-end kind of a kiss. We clung together in our passion; Phil’s hands tangling in my hair, and my fingers gripping handfuls of his white shirt. We’d both look a complete state when we headed back to the party, but right at that moment, it was the last thing on my mind. Especially when Phil’s right hand left my hair and began to stroke its way down my body. He trailed his fingers slowly down the side of my neck, leaving goose bumps in their wake. Reaching my left breast, he cupped it through my dress, then pinched the n****e hard enough to make me twist my face away from his and squeal. My clit began to throb as though it were that particular bundle of nerve endings he’d tweaked, rather than the one higher up. I arched my back, suddenly desperate for him to touch me between my legs. To make me come. To scream his name. I hadn’t realised I’d said the last part out loud until he chuckled and all but purred, “Oh, I’ll make you come, C. I’ll make you come until you see stars. You know I can.” He was right. He could. He had; many, many times before. Almost dizzy with lust at his words and the memories they evoked, I simply moaned. I grabbed his wrist, then guided his hand between my legs as I looked up into his eyes, silently begging him to see his promise through. His baby blues took on a gleeful look as he hooked his fingers around the crotch of my thong and pulled it to one side. We continued to gaze at each other as he delved between my p***y lips, already soaked with my juices, and sought my clit. It wasn’t difficult to find, throbbing and desperate for attention as it was. I writhed as he touched me there, eliciting a throaty chuckle from him. He continued to watch my face as he slowly, gently, circled the sensitive bud, silently daring me to close my eyes. We’d played this game many a time in the past. He’d tease me as he watched my face, and I had to keep my eyes open, otherwise he’d stop. I stared back at him almost insolently, biting my lip as my o****m approached. Phil moved the tips of his fingers faster and harder, and soon my body was an elastic band, being wound tighter and tighter, until it was almost painful. I begged for release. “P-please.” “Please what, C?” “Please, make me come.” My voice was little more than a whisper. “Well, since you asked so nicely...” With that, he pinched my clit, sending me tumbling into a state of screaming orgasmic bliss so extreme I was surprised the crowd in the mess didn’t come rushing over to see who was being murdered. By now, I’d grabbed his shoulders to steady myself, and my fingernails dug into the taut muscles there, making him wince. I’d long since forgotten about keeping my eyes open; my hormones were much stronger than my willpower, and all I could think about was how good it felt and how much I wanted to do it again. I’d barely cracked my eyes open when there was a flurry of movement from Phil. He stepped back and shoved a hand in his pocket to retrieve his wallet. Clumsy in his haste, he dropped it once before rescuing it and fishing a condom out of its depths. I grinned lazily as he tossed his wallet onto a nearby table and made short work of undoing his trousers. After releasing his c**k from his underwear, Phil quickly tore into the foil packet, which he also dropped onto the table, then rolled the latex sheath down his length. “f**k, C, I can’t wait. I have to be inside you, now.” He looked me in the eye questioningly, and I gave a nod. He pushed his trousers and boxers around his ankles, and shuffled back towards me. He lifted me so my legs were wrapped around his back, then I leaned back against the door and slipped my hand between our bodies to move my knickers aside and guide the tip of his c**k to my slick entrance. Once satisfied it was going nowhere but deep inside me, I wound my arms around Phil’s neck and lowered myself onto him. As his shaft stretched me, our moans filled the room. After giving me a couple of seconds to adjust, Phil began to thrust, his pubic bone slapping against my clit with each movement. I buried my face in the crook of his neck and held on for dear life as his powerful body catapulted us both to heaven. Before long, his entire body stiffened and it was obvious what was coming. I whispered into his ear, “Come for me, baby.” He needed no more prompting. His c**k leapt and spurted inside me, and an almighty yell issued from his kiss-swollen lips. His fingers dug tightly into my arse, sending a wave of tremors through my p***y. We groaned together, then, panting, Phil carried me over to the table where he’d put his wallet, and gently lowered me onto it. He grasped the base of the condom and carefully pulled out of me. Then he stuffed the used rubber inside the packet and dropped it into a nearby bin before putting his clothes back to rights. “f**k, C,” he said, looking at me with an expression of total awe. “That was incredible.” I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. I simply didn’t know where to start. Phil’s brain was obviously working on the same problem. He continued to stare at me, then a little crease appeared between his eyebrows, as if he were deep in thought. Seconds later, his face brightened as though he’d had a ‘eureka’ moment. He moved to sit on the table beside me, then he took my hands in his and said, “Christina. We’ve both f****d up, all right? I know it was mainly my fault, so I’ll allow you to hold it against me for the rest of my life, just as long as we’re together. I love you. I’m not saying it won’t be tough, but I’d rather have it tough with you than easy without you—though things haven’t been easy without you, anyway, so that’s bollocks. I’ll do everything in my power to make it work, and most importantly, make you happy. What do you say?” My heart racing, I replied, “I say we’ve got an awful lot to talk about, but yes. I love you too, and right now, that’s all that matters.” He enveloped me in a huge, tight hug which almost squeezed the air from my lungs. I hugged him back, scarcely believing that the man I’d never stopped loving was back in my arms. All too soon, though, reality began creeping into my consciousness and I pulled away from him and began to straighten myself out. “So, what now?” Phil said, raking a hand through his hair. As he’d spoken, I’d heard something. I hurried over to the window and stood on tiptoes to look outside. Shane and Paul were walking across the yard towards the building we were in. s**t! I spun to face Phil, feeling the colour drain from my cheeks. “Right now, I think we’ve got some explaining to do.”
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD