I'm such a mess.

986 Words
"Nicky!.... Nicky... Open your eyes. I am here." I am panicking. "Nicky, don't worry, you'll be all right. Haan." An ambulance comes and takes her to the hospital. I accompany her.  "Nicky, don't give up, look at me. We are almost there." The ambulance stopped at the hospital gate and they take her to examine her.  I am sobbing in front of the OT. Jayesh came just now and doing the paperwork.  She is now transferred to a normal ward.  "Patient is out of danger now. But she needs to be here for observation." Doctor says. "Who will stay with the patient?" The nurse calls. "I will." "Piya? Let her family member stay. You have work tomorrow." "No, I'll stay." "You have to do her shift too. You need to rest." "Can't you see Jayesh? My colleague is in a hospital bed and all you are thinking about is work." "I know you are tense but." "What but? I don't care about any but. The last time I left her, and I lost her. I can't let that happen now." "What? What are you talking about? What last time?" "Mr. and Mrs. Tiwari, don't worry, I'll stay with your daughter." "Piya, you are getting emotional and I understand. But be practical. Think about Nikita, at least. She is the only one earning in her house. And her condition is not favorable now. If anyone will not take her shift her salary will be on hold. She might get in more trouble than now. You want to help her right. But you can't help her by making her poor. You rejected a big opportunity. You don't have money too. For her treatment also you have to work." I sit on the bench sobbing.  "I'll sell the studio." "What? Piya, oh god. Okay... I'll take care of the classes." Saying this, Jayesh left the room. *** "Hi" Deepak says. "Hi" "Hows she?" "She is fine. The nurse gave her pills, so she is sleeping now." "Sorry, you couldn't make it." "What?" "The ticket." "Oh, the concert ticket. You saw the result. I even didn't bother.  You were not near to me no so what's the point to see the result. You know na you are my...." "Lady luck, I know. Sorry for not being with you." "It's okay, yaar. You are in a more important place now. Serving your savior." I look at him. He sees the pain through my eyes. He wipes my tears and cuddles me. "I've heard she saved you. So it's true, haan." "I should have saved her." "Hmmm... The car intendedly hit you both." "What?" "People around said the car rush and took a turn just to hit you two. Then it ran away. It's a hit-and-run case. Police are investigating it." Deepak's word terrified me. Someone tried to hit Nikita intentionally.  *** I am so careless. I can't see anything around me. Nikita is my colleague, my friend and I don't know about her life at all. What she is going through, do she have any enemy? Is she going through any hard times? I am such a terrible friend. I think of myself only; I look at myself only. Never thought of her at all. Like I am not thinking of Seema Gupta right now. Ignoring her can not solve the problem.  I am at Seema's doorstep. I had to warn her.  "Excuse me, can I meet miss Seema please?." "May I know who you are?" The security guard asks me. "I am Piya her yoga teacher." "Okay, wait." He called inside and had a conversation about me. He looked at me like they refused, but when I insisted then he requested in my behalf. Finaly I got permission to get in. Before I was her friend, I was allowed completely to enter her house anytime. That time was different. I mistake that as a dream, but now I feel I was so wrong. She is not my friend now, but once she was. Not for her, but for me it existed. I was so selfish that time. I thought of myself only. I thought it's her matter, and I only tried to avoid her so that even if she dies, I won't get framed. Never thought to save her. Not at least once.  "Young lady, finally you appear." Seema says while stepping down the stairs. "Seema!" She glares at me. "Sorry, I mean mam." "Better." "I am here to..." "Apologize. I know." I got shocked. She continues. "You came to beg me to rethink about the deal with your yoga institute. I heard about one of your staff. Really sad. Your institute is in debt, that's why you need me." "Mam, I am here to ask you something." "What is it?" "Is anyone threatening you? Do you feel someone following you?" "What nonsense?" "Mam, assume me as your friend. Please, if there is something off then, talk to me." "What the hell you think you are? You are sitting here because I allowed you. I pitied you. I thought you are having bad times so you'll ask me to rethink our deal. But I guess you are a total gone case." "Mam your life is in danger. Please double your bodyguards. Don't leave your house without them." "Who are you to suggest me anything? Get out of my house." "Mam, please listen to me. Your life is in danger." "What rubbish. Let me show you, my bodyguards. Satya! Aman!" She calls her bodyguards. "Please take this crazy girl away." "Mam, please leave," Bodyguard says. "Seema, I know it's hard to believe, but trust me. What's wrong in keeping safety." "Mam, please," "Seema, if you'll die, I'll die. Don't take it lightly please." "What are you two doing? Throw her away." "Mam, please you should leave." "Seema, it's for you." "Mam" "Please..." [sobs] "Please" The bodyguards led me out. The security guard who let me in got scolded by them. He looks at me with pity.  I am standing in front of Seema Gupta's house. People staring at me, taking my photos and videos. A girl was thrown out from the house of the superb actress Seema Gupta.  I've become a burning topic for gossips. Social media will fill with my memes and trolls. What have I done? I couldn't help anyone. I've destroyed my status, my career. But it's of no use.  I'm such a mess.  
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD