INFORMATION

207 Words
This is a story I wrote a long time ago that I would eventually like to publish on sss, or at least the second and third stories in the series. Its my "baby" and my absolute favorite story. I thought I'd share it with you. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: THE LINE OF SUCCESSION WITHIN THE SOUTH THE ROYALS: KING – QUEEN PRINCE – PRINCESS RULERS OF THE COUNTRY THE NOBILITY: DUKE – DUCHESS LORD - LADY RULERS OF STATES * THE DIVINE THE DARK-GODS Derive their powers from the dark elements and shadow lands Panados Benedus Eledamn Divinus THE TRUE-GODS Derive their power from the original source of power of life in its purist form and its light Justus Sybarisa Maltinae Larycus Isadora * THE LINE OF AUTHORITY WITHIN THE NORTH MUNDITIA (Ruler of the country) REGULUS (Ruler of a territory with more than one pack) ALPHA (Ruler of one pack) REGIUS (Royal Family) LEGATUS – NIVEUS (Both have the same social level) BETA OMEGA The story will explain the information in a way that is easier to understand, however I wanted to leave this here so that you can refer back to it when needed. I hope you enjoy the story as such as I enjoyed writing it.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD