President Wicked Decision

1104 Words
Six hours after the siege in the Hawaiian Naval Base. Thomas Harrier was still at the Command Ops surrounded by the top military generals of the country reporting about the damage incurred in the battle. “Sir, there are 10,513 confirmed deaths, 55 destroyers destroyed, 40 Frigates destroyed, 5 Aircraft Carriers damaged, and 20 submarines damaged. By looking at the damage in naval assets it was not that high and most of the deaths are from the Kremlin Palace.” One of the General reported with a sadness reflecting in his face. Thomas tries to sweep his tears forming in his eyes by rubbing them in feints. This was the biggest loss of lives so far in the history of the United States of Harthom and everyone is feeling it. The atmosphere in the Commands Ops is heavy with emotions. No one expected this to happen. Meanwhile, Alice tries to comfort Thomas, she embraced him from the back whispering in his ears that it was not his fault. “No one expected this.” Those are the words that she’s always repeating in his earlobe. Although he is thankful that Alice is on his side but for now he needs to act tough in this matter. He then removed the arms that were locking him and looked her in the eye indicating that today is not the right time. Alice figured out what he was trying to point out by removing her arms around him. This is the time where they need to act professionally in their jobs. The generals surrounding him gave him a serious look expecting him to do some actions. Thomas let out a deep sigh, gathering strengths and setting aside his emotions. “My fellow Harthomians, today we are attacked again by this world ever since our founding. I’m getting tired of this, we are trying to be nice to the dwellers here and this is how they repay us? This is absolutely ridiculous and I can’t let any of this happen ever again. So, my talented and genius generals. I want you to form up a plan to invade the Sovereignty and Demon Empire. I will eliminate the conflict in this world and after that, I will control the whole world in our control so things can never happen again. We will be in charge of this new world, our new frontier, we will not be struck down again by these dwellers and this is where we show our might to the world and tell them that we are now in charge in this world!” “Oorah!” The Generals cheered at his speech. “Now, the Sovereignty thinks that it can test us just because we looked like insects to them, a pest that should be stepped upon. They think that their powers inside them are the real power but they were wrong. My Generals, I will place the country again in DEFCON 2 and if nuclear weapons are options in the table, I will consider it.” “Yes sir!” “Then, first let us demonstrate our power and attack they feared the most. The Demon Empire. I authorized using Project Zeus!” Thomas declared and the Generals began to look at him like crazy. Project Zeus is orbital weapons and its destructive powers surpassed nuclear missiles in terms of destruction. And Thomas wants them to use it to strike down the Empire. “We are now at war again gentlemen and this time, we will use all forces necessary to achieve this. Is that understood?” “Yes sir,” “Then call it in.” Then the Generals contacted the pentagon who is piloting Project Zeus and at the same time, one of the generals handed him a briefcase that seems to be the control mechanism of Project Zeus. He placed his hand on the biometric scanner and the briefcase opened where there is a red button that indicates that it is a firing pin. Somewhere in the atmosphere, the Project Zeus that is orbiting the earth is recalibrating its position and it was five minutes away from the location of the Demon Empire. There are fifteen Zeus satellites orbiting earth each satellite contains ten hollow platinum tubes filled with tungsten rod. Then five minutes later, fifteen Zeus satellites are now in their designated locations. “Sir, Zeus satellites are ready and awaiting drop authorization.” One of the generals said. Thomas shifted his attention to the firing pin inside the briefcase which is blinking red. One push to that button and the Demon Empire will suffer catastrophic damage. He slowly approached the firing pin with one of his fingers, all the generals and staffers followed his finger moving closer to the firing pin. “Hmm, they were battling for domination and control in this world. Might feel good if you’re now a participant in the war.” He said, “This time, humanity will not be on the sideline, humanity will now be an adversary on world domination.” Then he smashed the firing pin. From the Pentagon, they received the drop authorization, the staff controlling it started counting from three to one. Then after counting, fifteen hollow tubes were dropped from the Zeus satellites, they were a hundred miles apart to utilize the destructiveness of the weapon. The rod touches down eight times faster than a bullet and with a force significantly greater than a nuclear warhead. From the perspective of the Demon Races, they saw a streak of lights falling down in their location. One of the guards in the area noticed it and began contacting the demon lord thinking that it was an attack of Sovereignty. Hearing that, the demon lord was furious and contacted the Queen of the Sovereignty. “Did you attack us?” “Attack you why?” “It’s no use of lying to me, one of my guards saw that there are streaks of light coming all the way here.” “Don’t be ridiculous we wouldn’t do such a thing.” “Why are you denying-----” The transmission was cut off. The platinum rounds reached the ground and trembled the earth. It caused a strong earthquake like it was collapsing in itself. All the dwellers living there are ultimately killed, especially the demon lord. Then a satellite image shows the destructive capabilities of the Zeus. Thomas smiled wickedly reflecting a satisfied expression on his face. This was also the first time they saw their president act like this.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD