Prelude of the Great Powers of Grandmasters

1081 Words
Sovereignty, January 20, 1565, in the continental calendar. Inside the war room. Military staffers and councils are flocking left and right, trying to report first at the Queen who was busy surrounded by the military generals. All of them have this piece of paper that contains reports from somewhere in the Sovereignty. “Your Majesty, the three heavenly spears reached their target and are now wreaking havoc to the United States.” “Now, that we’ve attacked them, we need to be more aware now since they have the capability to shoot from the sky...No, the heavens. I’ve confirmed it. The Demon Empire was single-handedly taken off by the United States ordnance.” The Queen firmly replied. “If that was the case, then wouldn’t they retaliate using that weapon? If that were to happen then the Sovereignty will surely fall.” The General replied hesitantly. “Hey, that does mean that they can end this war whenever they like? I mean what if they just showed a percentage of their power at the Demon Empire? Do you think that…” “Okay enough, let’s focus on the good news. The United States was hit by our heavenly spears. One of them is their biggest naval base. That will cripple and delay whatever operation that they’ll conduct. Our only protection now is the seas and with their ships destroyed. I don’t think that they can conduct a massive invasion. Giving us time to prepare to set up defenses at the coast.” “Your Majesty, I am deeply moved by your great insights.” “It’s nothing, go back to work and I believe that they are on their way now.” “Who?” “The three grandmasters!” … Inside of the lead battleships of the Sirens is the three grandmasters at the bridge. They discussed their plans on how they will attack the adversary. Their enemy is not to be underestimated since they defeated one of their own. “Remember, their power comes from their technology. Without it, they are just feeble humans.” Shirogane said calmly. “You’re right. As long as we disarm them of their weapons then they are just weakling humans waiting to be crushed by my earth!” Terraria replied “My, my no need to be anxious when it comes to the enemy. Remember they killed one of us. We shall have no mercy in front of them even if they are begging for their lives. I missed how the humans beg for mercy whenever their life is in trouble. I missed it. I want to see them grovel in front of me and kiss my feet and kill them later.” This man is rather calm, showing a happy expression even though he was not. His way of talking is like a psychopath who experienced killing and showing no remorse to his enemies. “We will arrive in six hours...I want you to prepare and sleep if necessary.” “Yes sir!” … Outside the battleships. Shirogane went to the deck to enjoy the view of the rocking seas. Behind them are battleships that are perfectly lined up together, puffing out smoke in their chimneys. He was quite confident that he has these battleships on their sides because the information that they have from the United States navy is that they are made like this. A metal but they don’t have large cannons in its deck. Instead of the cannons, they fire light arrows that explode the moment it touches the targets. “Shirogane! Trouble!” While in awe of the scenery of the sea. Someone called him. He turned his head to look and saw it was only the Siren. The one who is controlling the battleships. “What’s the problem?” He asked immediately, entering the ship’s deck to know more. He was then shown a radar where fifteen blips were blinking in the interval. “We have fifteen human ships coming towards us! “What type?” He asked. “The light arrow type!” She said. “Okay, what’s the distance?” “Four kilometers and closing.” “Good.” Shirogane immediately left the bridge and jumped towards the sea. He unsheathed his katana and an aura of water started cloaking it. “Astral of Water Arts Sixth Configuration: Water slashing propulsion!” Then immediately he was propelled by a great force of water coming out from his swords. From the looks of it, the sword acted like a propulsion system that enabled him to move at high speed even in water. Moving at high speed, he was able to reach the target within one minute. He saw a group of light arrow-type ships and immediately pulled out his swords the moment he saw a speck of light coming at high-speed instantaneously. “Astral of Water Arts Eleventh Configuration: Calm of the Storm.” And at that moment, the bullets of the CIWS were suddenly cut by an unknown as if they entered a zone where bullets can’t penetrate. One by one, thousands of bullets being cut in an instant by an unknown phenomenon. But that is one of the abilities of the Grandmaster of Water Arts. The user moves his hand at high-speed parrying all incoming projectiles fluidly. Then he rotated his body 360 degrees and slid across between two ships. “Astral of Water Arts Eight Configuration: Circular Swing s***h” Shirogane swung his swords 360 degrees and the ships that were on either side of him got cleaved in the middle. Resulting in an explosion. That’s right, he just managed to destroy two ships in an instant. “Impossible!” Said the General watching the battle on the bridge. “Bring everything we’ve got and kill that person in the sea!” Following that, a stream of bullets is coming from him but instead of using the eleventh configuration, he just dodges and sidestepped the bullets fluidly. Like his appears to be dancing in the middle of the raining bullets. And then the ships that were firing its CIWS launched their missiles and locked at him. *Ka-ching!” With that sound, the missiles were cut in half and didn’t explode. “Now, it’s time for payback!”
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD