♛Two♛

1924 Words
♛Two♛   There will come a time when you believe everything is finished, that will be the beginning. –Anonymous-   Ylejah:   I’m hell dealing with my investors here without my wallet. I was not paying attention to of their proposals, really.   It’s now almost past ten in the evening and all I still felt was disturbed upon waiting for the Police department’s update. Hell! All my gold cards are there—I just can’t let that culprit take away all that. Damn.   “We trusted our billions to your Cruise Lines—to whom could it be safe? Cheers!”   I held my wine glass and toast it in the air trying to compose myself back. I smiled to the four of them na hindi naman muabot sa tenga ko—pawang puro rin mga multi-millionaire na naka-base sa Manila, Philippines. I drank all the liquid and puffed that strong acid. “Only to Ortega Shipping Lines—no doubt ‘about that.”    This old millionaire assured. Of course, no regrets ‘bout that. They just made an excellent verdict in investing with me—I made fortune more than they can tell. For only ten years—Ortega Shipping Lines drastically went and will still be on top of Cruise Business. I managed to prove my liability to my father Clyde before he passed away.   He’d been a good father to me and Yvonne who gave everything to us. I can’t deny the fact that I missed him—Lana missed him so much.   “Thank you, gentlemen. I am looking forward to see you in Ottawa.” There will be a grand opening to my newest and biggest Luxury cruise ship—Alana Cruise. I named it after Alana.   “Of course, we will. The grandest opening, I presumed.” I nodded when the Don Fernando flattered his trust to my company. My phone suddenly rang.   “Si sir Ortega po ba ito?” Napaunat ako ng pagkakaupo. I bet this is the police officer that I talked with few hours ago. I excused myself to the four gentlemen and stood up. I went near to the glass window where I could see all the bright lights in the City. And I just can’t wait to seize that bloody snatcher. A good time in prison is all I could promise to her!   “Speaking, officer. I believe you do call for a positive update about the reported case, don’t you?” I greeted my teeth—I am not planning to stay long here in the Philippines. This felony must be halted and that woman must be punished!   “Opo, sir. Natukoy na po ng team ang mga CCTV kung saan ay naganap ang mudos ng snatcher—positive rin pong ang babaeng nakabangga ninyo sa labas ng Ademar Hotel ang tumangay ng wallet niyo.” Okay. I bet in less than 24 hours we can locate the woman’s location at kung saan ito tumutuloy. I am not just after my gold damn cards—there’s more precious than those!   Oh yeah Don't need permission Made my decision to test my limits 'Cause it's my business God as my witness Start what I finished   I attention was caught when a woman sang that song, sexily. Nakaupo lamang ito sa isang sulok at hindi ko napansin ang pag-dim ng lights sa kabuoan ng hall. Her angelic yet seductive voice pinned everyone on that mini stage—may gan’to palang private shows dito?   “Sir, we just want to request your presence to be here para ma-confirmed po ninyo mismo ang babae.” Narinig kong sabi ng police sa kabilang linya.   “Yes, I am on my way, officer. Thank you.” Sabi ko.   I ended the call and trailed my table na nasa unahan—malapit sa mini stage kung saan ay nagpeperform ang babae. She’s obviously gorgeous—she has this long wavy hair that swayed down below her exposed and well-curved torso. As if she was closing her eyes while feeling the song’s emotion.   Bumaling ako sa mga kasamahan ko. “Well, gentleman—there’s an emergency that I gotta catch up—“ But the rest of the vips startled the hell of me by their teasing cheers on me. What the hell?    I turned my eyes back at the woman and noticed now that she’s trailing towards me. Oh, damn. I just froze seeing her whole goddess physique. Don't need no hold up Taking control of this kind of moment I'm locked and loaded Completely focused my mind is open All that you got, skin to skin, oh my God Don't ya stop, boy   Bloody hell! She’s seducing every man here! She was this two feet close when I noticed her familiar aura—her perfect small face paired to her long neck. She’s arching and swaying her sexiest moves with her god**mn tempting body while heading towards my seat. She’s like spitting fire that could burn me alive.   Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout   Damn! Isn’t she..? My jammed brain finally worked when she pushed me seductively back to where my seat was. She’s only a foot away from me. She’s swaying her sensual dance while singing and I greeted my teeth when I was 101% about her familiar physique. The feeling was sensational yet that suddenly vanished.   She bended and I’d almost seen her bare soul before she turned back to her stage. Her unbelievable green eyes—that bloody angelic face that I bumped to! No doubt she’s the bloody snatcher!   Nothing to prove and I'm bulletproof and Know what I'm doing The way we're movin' like introducing Us to a new thing I wanna savor, save it for later The taste of flavor, 'cause I'm a taker 'Cause I'm a giver, it's only nature I live for danger All that you got, skin to skin, oh my God Don't ya stop, boy Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you..   She’s one of a hell entertainer yet I preferred seeing her doing that inside that filthy prison. Gold cars don’t matter most to me—it just I kept my wedding ring inside my wallet tied with Alana’s own. I didn’t wear it today and kept it inside my wallet but I less anticipated that it would be this reckless—a good lesson must be paid if she had touched my rings!   Zayna:   “Taxi! Putc**!” Dali-dali akong lumabas ng Hotel at nag-abang ng taxi. Ikatlong taxi na itong pinara ko pero puro ito occupied. Tang** naman oh! Baka masundan niya ako!   Oo, kilala ko kung sino ang lalakeng nilapitan ko kanina—ang gwapong lalake na walang kangiti-ngiting nakatitig sa’kin. Parang gusto akong sakalin nang itulak ko siya pabalik sa upuan niya. Oo, siya yung mamang ninakawan ko ng wallet kanina! What a small world..   Tanging leather jacket ko lang ibinalot ko sa katawan ko nang may papadaan na namang taxi. Salamat at walang pasahero! Dali-dali akong pumasok sa loob habang palinga-linga sa paligid at lihim na inusal na sana’y hindi niya ako namukhaan kanina—eh kasi naman, wrong move, Zy!   Sa lahat naman ng tao dun—siya pa? Nakatayo kasi siya nang magsimula akong kumanta. Inalala ko ang nangyari kanina habang umandar na palayo ang taxi—hindi na nga ako mubalik sa hotel room upang magpaalam kay Kyle na naghihintay sa’kin dun. Hmp! I need to ran away in an instant.   Para akong namagnet sa lalakeng nakatayo at napako ang tingin sa’kin—sobrang tagos sa buto ang titig ng gwapong lalake sa’kin na nakasukot ng isang eleganteng American suit.   Sana lang Lord, hindi niya ako nakilala! Promise, isasauli ko sa Police ang wallet niya bukas. Sasabihin kong napulot ko ito sa daan—oo tama!   “HERMOSA! Natutulog ka na naman?”   Gulat na nagising ako sa malakas na tinig ng Major instructor ko. Eh, 2am na akong nakatulog at gumising ng ala-singko ng madaling araw dahil sa first period class ko. Ito nalang ang subject na papasukan ko ngayong semester dahil sa tatlong buwan ay OJT ko na.   “P-Po?” Pero mukhang babagsak ako nito dahil palagi ko nalang tinutulogan ang klase ni Miss Ganda. Miss Ganda-ng-damit. Miss Ganda-ng-lipstick. Miss-Ganda-sa-Likod. Hmp!   “Po?! Sa tingin mo ba ga-graduate ka niyan? Hoy, Hermosa—hindi mo ako makukuha sa ganda mo, ha? You can only pass my class if that brain of yours is full—ang tanong, meron ka ba?” Ouch! Lumubo ang ulo ko sa sinabi ni Miss Ganda. Eh, kung sipain ko kaya ‘to? No, hindi—kalma lang. Mas lalo akong hindi ga-graduate ‘pag gagawin ko yun!   Tama lang naman na pagalitan niya ako dahil sa palagi talaga akong natutulog sa klase niya.   “Eh, maam—nagtatrabaho po kasi si Zayna every morning. Kaya po siguro kulang sa tulog.”    Napalinga ako sa lalakeng nagsalita—it was Anton Verde. Dalawampong Commerce students lang naman kami ngayon at mostly silang lahat ay kaibigan ko—they knew my hardwork kaya siguro umugong ang disgusto nila sa sinabi ni Miss Ganda.   “Wala-akong-pakialam! Hindi papasa sa klase ko ang puro tulog lang! Intiendes!?” Sigaw ng kwarenta-anyos nasi Miss Ganda. Gan’to ba talaga ‘pag nalipasan ng love life? Sobrang bugnotin, dios ko.   “Sorry po.. Hindi na po mauulit.” Sabi ko habang nakayuko at pinaglalaruan ang ballpen kong hawak. Siniko naman ako ng isang kaklase kong katabi ko lang.   “Isumbong mo kaya yan sa dean?” Bulong sa’kin ni Maya. Isa sa mga malalapit kong kaibigan sa department namin. Ngumiwi lang ako sa suggestion nito—mas lalong pag-iinitan lang ako ni Miss Ganda. Naku! ‘wa na.   “Hayaan mo na, Maya. May kasalan rin naman talaga ako, eh.” Sabi ko. Akala ko ay tapos na si Miss Ganda na pag-initan ako—pero tiniwag niya ako upang sagutan ang quiz.   “You were asleep when I lectured our topic—if you can solve this then, rest assured kahit ilang beses ka pang matulog sa klase ko—papasa ka.” Sure siya? I mean, might have closed my eyes but I did listened to her. Umugong ang cheer squad team ko habang kampanti akong tumayo at kinuha ang marker saka bumaling sa white board.   “Go, Zayna!” Sigaw ng mga kaklase ko. Jeez! Akala ko bas a highschool lang ‘tong mga gan’tong eksina. I might be as tardy as slug yet I have this brain. Sisiguraduhin kong nganga si Miss Ganda pagkatapos nito—coz I listened to her lecture.   Nakangiti kong isinauli ang marker kay Miss Ganda habang binasa niya ang kompletong sagot ko sa word problem niya.   “Pwede na po bang matulog ulit, maam?” Sabi ko. She was totally wiped off! Isang nakakabinging sigawan mula sa mga kaklase ko. Oo naman, hiyang-hiya si Miss Ganda—mas lalong gumanda ang mukha niya dahil sobrang tumpak ng  sagot ko.   Yes! Tulog ulit bukas.. Hmm..                            
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD