WRONG MAN

1284 Words
Let’s rest and read another one-shot while I write Nicholas and Catherine’s story. I hope you like this, too... Readers of the UNKNOWN UNDERBOSS, please read on the story with my book of the same title. Thanks! The doorbell rang and everybody shrieked and was thrilled with excitement that the gift had finally come. Elise is getting married next week and we have decided to surprise her with a dancing male stripper. So we went to book rooms in a hotel for us girls, where one room can accommodate our event. We are models of one company and one of us has finally given her yes. As fashion enthusiasts and emblems, our skin should be nice and our bodies slim and prim. Hair should be shiny, and a face glowing with exuberance. We started the game as we drank margaritas and tequila. The booze easily came into me as I am not used to alcohol. Since I am a little dizzy, I went out of the room, planning to rest in the other room for some minutes. As I opened the door, a cute hunk and dimpled guy came with boxes of pizzas. With slurred speech and wobbled walk. “Oh, you’re finally here! Hey, before you go in there, let me just try to put on perfume on you. Let’s see how they’ll react to you.” “Mam, I think there’s a mistake....” “Wait, just come with me.” I pulled him towards the other room. “Wait, I will just get something.” I went to my bag and took out my secret potion. I opened the bottle and I dabbed some oil on his neck, his chest, behind his ears, and his wrists. Then I signaled him to be quiet. I wanted to test the pheromone if it really works. “Wait, I have to pee before we go back there.” It took me some time to reach the restroom and pee. And more time to stand and get back to him. When I did, he was just standing near the door. I wasn’t sure if he wanted to escape or just couldn’t control his human nature and wanted to transfer rooms where my pretty friends were. It’s funny because as I approached him, he smelt manly and erotically captivating my core. Is it the oil? His looks? Or is it the booze? But I am erotically attracted to him. I looked at him in a very sultry way and wasn’t able to control my arousal so kissed him on his lips. He was shocked as our lips met that he froze. But I didn’t let go and soon felt his mouth devouring mine. The teaser in him might have kicked in that his hands were soon all over me and his bulge nudged my lower abdomen. The booze made me bolder and placed his hands on my breasts which he relished in no time. Without a bra, my n*****s hardened and protruded beneath my satin outfit as he massaged it. His hand went to my nape and unclasped the knot that hold my outfit to cover my breasts. As it untangles, he held the cloth and dropped it to my waist, revealing my cup C breasts and my pinkish n****e. He gazed at them and started molesting each one with his hand and his mouth. “Aaaahhhhh.....” As his mouth partied with my breast, I started to hold and massage his bulge. His hand went down to my legs, raising the hem of my mini-shirt. He held my butt and pressed it a little. He savored my breasts and sucked my n*****s hard, making my arousal brim until my body came to the excitement of having him inside me and I felt that point of no return. It has already overwhelmed my lust, that my hands took off his shirt. His masculine scent whiffs through my nostrils, giving me more ardor for the upcoming. Then his hands went down from taking off his shirt, and one hand went straight inside my panty and touched the mound of my hood. “Uuuhhhmmmm....” He sure knows his way down there. He poked and massaged my v****a, making me juice and soak his fingers, as he continued to savor my breasts with his tongue and his mouth. His mouth slowly went down, making him kneel before me. He raised my skirt to my hips and brought my panty down to my legs, taking it off me. He motioned his hand to separate my legs as he gazed at my clean-shaven v****a. He suddenly stood and looked me in the eye. His vicious stare made me move backward. He moved toward me as I stepped one after the other until I reached the edge of the bed and fell, laying on it. He quickly moved to take off his belt and his pants. He stood at the edge of the bed by my folded legs, separated them, and knelt. As he went down, he held my hips and pulled me towards him as he nefariously looked at my swollen v****a. He sunk his head as he brought out his tongue to taste the slit of my v****a. It felt electrifying, giving me shivers to the core. He blew cold air before he tasted it again, my swollen v****a begged to be devoured and molested. I felt his thumb touch my mound and lift the hood to expose my clit. He stared and slowly lowered his head to taste and suck it. My hips writhed and lift in pleasure. “Aaaahhhh….” His hands held my hips and pulled them closer to him as he devoured my v****a with his tongue poked, twirled, and tasted me, sucking my sweetness beneath. “You taste sweet!” And I came again. “f**k me please, f**k me now!” I whimpered begging him to enter my engorged v****a. When he heard my plea, he halted and sucked my right breast as he positioned his p***s at my entrance. He looked at my entrance as he played his p***s on my slit. I felt him play it up and down until I suffered pain as my v****a stretched the size of his p***s. Although I was soaking, his size friction and vexed my core. But as he went into his pace of thrusting, the pleasure of pain overwhelmed me. I moaned longer and louder each time he would push himself harder inside. As his tempo went faster, another excitement build for a bigger explosion. I clung to him in ecstasy and gaped as I explode inside. At the peak of his momentum, he withdrew and spatter his liquid on my lower abdomen. I looked at him and his face expressed delectation. He looked at me. “What’s your name?” “Macy. What’s yours?” “Edward.” And I stood and dressed as he was putting on his outfit as well. “We need to get back to my friends in the other room.” He took the pizza boxes and followed me. As I opened the door, I saw a man dancing and teasing my friend Elise and it seems that he is the dancer that we booked for the event. I looked at Edward and my friend Paula came to us. “There’s the pizza we ordered!” Paula took the boxes and placed them on the table. “Wait! Let me get your tip.” “Ahm...it’s okay mam. Your friend already gave me a big one.” And he looked and smiled at me. “See you again.” He winked at me and went his way.

Great novels start here

Download by scanning the QR code to get countless free stories and daily updated books

Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD