Chapter 1

218 Words
PROLOGUE: You are the reason why even at the saddest part of my life, I smile. Even at confusion, I understand. Even in betrayal, I trust. Even in fear of pain, I love. Me without you is like the moon without the stars, a world that doesn't spin, a sun that doesn't shine, a moon that doesn't glow, like life without a purpose, and a smile that never shows. After I fell in love with you, I fell in love with my life. ~Nicholi Cromwell "Excuse me miss." A male voice called from behind me. I turned around and smiled shyly. This man was handsome in his face with strong features that were perfectly proportioned. His skin was ivory only it had a hint of a sun kissed glow to it. His eyes a fair blue -popped from the contrasting colors from his suit- were sheltered by his long thick eyelashes. His hair that fell past his chin was a dirty blonde. He was about Tyler's height, but possibly a few inches taller. I could tell from the way his suit fit on him that he was strong, muscular, healthy. He was handsome. Really, handsome. "Yes." I felt my face blush once more. "I was wondering if you would care to join me for a bite to eat."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD