Dear Philomena

999 Words
"How was your night? Hope you slept well?" Aunt Uka inquired. "Yes, I did," I said and wavered, wasn't sure I should say what was troubling me. "But…?" she asked curiosity written in her eyes. "Nono, told me yesternight when I came that some lady died in the room I was offered" They all stared at me for a few seconds, probably thinking I was joking, when it became obvious I wasn't. They had a peal of long hard laughter making me look foolish. "Are you scared?" Uncle Philip asked still grinning between words. "No… am not" I replied wondering why what I said was so funny. "It is not true," Aunt Uka said. "Our previous house help told Nono that to prevent her from entering in there to disturb her. That used to be her room" "What happened to the house help?" I asked wondering whether she was the one that died in the room. They all cracked-up once more and when they were through, Uncle Philip inquired having dropped his newspaper from so much laughter. "What do you think happened to her?" "I don't know" I whispered as my eyebrows came down in confusion. "She left us and got married for crying out loud. You are so funny. Stop watching Nigerian movies. They are not healthy". He giggled. Aunt Uka turned to her daughter and said "Have you seen what you have done to your uncle?" the little girl smiled and waved a sorry at me. "Don't mind her; she was probably just playing with you. Nobody died in that room". She assured me and suddenly from behind her appeared a pretty young girl with a tray of fried rice. The aroma engulfed the entire dining room, my stomach rumbled. I stared at her and our eyes met in a magical moment. Her lips curved to one side of her cheek in the most charming smile. I just could not help but return the smile with one that couldn't match hers. "Since morning, Philomena, I thought you were not going to bring the food again," Aunt Uka said pushing away the empty glass in front of her to free some space for the bowl of rice. "Sorry, ma. I was frying the plantain" she responded in a soft voice that melted my heart. That was the most beautiful voice I have heard in my whole f*****g life. I watched as she served food and each time she bent down over to grab a plate, her shirt would fall forward that I could see her bare breast hanging there. They were really beautiful and I was impressed by how dark her n*****s were. I couldn't take my eyes off them. The way they hung made them look bigger than they actually were and between quick glimpses, my imagination journeyed wild. By the time she noticed what I was staring at, I was already hard. She left the dining room embarrassed after pulling up the collar of her dress. "Alex!" my aunt's screams jolted back to the dining room. "Ma!" I responded lost, with wild eyes and opened lips. "What are you looking at?" she asked with her fill spoon of rice paused in midair. "Ma… nothing, ma" "How do you mean nothing? I have been calling you and you didn't reply. You have barely touched your food since I served it" "Sorry aunt. I was thinking of my mother I left in the village" I lied to cover my track, can't let her know I was thinking about her maid. "Awwww, mama's boy; I'm sure she misses you too" she drove the spoon of rice into her mouth and with a mouthful said, "Now eat your food before it gets cold". *************** Shortly, breakfast ended and I was back in my new room. I fell on the bed, face down; consumed with the thought of Philomena. The venom of desire penetrated my whole being. The fire of passion kindled the very marrow of my bone. I bit my lips as I remembered her long dark hair, those brown eyes that rounded seductively when I surprised her, the slope of her cheeks and the curves of her neck which would be a perfect place to bite and kiss her. I recalled her breasts, large and firm, the dark n*****s, how they stretched the polo she wore, straining the buttons, offering glimpses of her rapturous cleavage. The colour of her skirt reminded me of ripe oranges. I felt myself harden at the thought of the curves of her legs. Allowing my imagination to turn tail, I pictured myself carrying her in my arms like a newly wedded bride and slinked into the bedroom. I gently set her down on the bed and traced my finger up the seam of her pants and in one pull rip them off her. I positioned myself between her legs and kissed her stomach while I toyed with her newly exposed love button. She responded immediately, a gentle groan and fingers in my hair. Her scent hit me and my mouth watered, my lips wanted hers. A trail of kisses led me to her warm, wet p***y. Like a man obsessed, I drove into it, kissing, suckling, and slurping. Lifting her hips I rubbed my tongue on her inner walls which she responded to by grinding on my face. Finished, I crawled up over her and pulled her shirt and bra off, letting two gorgeous breasts swing free. I traced one n****e with my tongue, stopping to tweak it between my fingers, the other hand still buried in her wet p***y. Her head leaned back as her moans intensified. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door, pulling me from my daydream. "Yes!" I quickly pulled the bedsheet over my rod hard d**k, covering it from whoever was coming but no one did. For the next three days, I continued daydreaming and fantasying about Philomena until the very day my dreams come true.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD