Incoming

622 Words
Hey there, if you are starting this, please know that this is the third installment of the Broken Mates series. If you happen upon this book without having read the previous two, it won't make sense and then nobody has any fun. The order is as follows: 1. Broken Mates 2. Strength in Darkness 3. Of Gods and War To my readers, Thank you for getting this far with me, my beautiful readers. I had no clue this was going to get this far this fast. I think I started this in...March? February? Well, it's June and here we are so...thank you for sticking with me all this time. I do post daily, and want to thank you for not giving me such a hard time those couple of days I was late. (Infant in the house and sometimes duty calls) I do plan to post daily here, but want to be honest about something. Something rather unusual is happening at my work and basically starting next week through November, I'll be working basically 12-16 hours a day 7 days/week. Not complaining...yet. I may have days where I don't upload and would like to acknowledge that I would rather upload something that adds value to the story or characters rather than something nonsensical that makes you go "ugh, wtf" at the end.  So here's my goal. If I miss any days, I'll work on either combining chapters or have a day where I upload multiple chapters when I ditch (I mean call in sick) for work. It's not fair if I upload horse crap and ask for your time to read it. That's just a waste. So anyway, please bear with me if you can. If you can't, I thank you for your time to read about my little world. :) Also, just a heads up. The next book is not based on these characters, but will absolutely be connected. I swear, if I call it number four, I will hate myself. It will be its own thing. Hate to use the term spinoff, but sure let's call it that. I'm super stoked about it, since it is the first thing I ever wrote, even before Kai. However, that girl consumed my mind from the moment I thought about her and so those in the next book had to wait a while.  Alright, fine. Jack. It's Jack. Jack was my OG, but Kai pushed him aside and said he needed to chill for a sec. I love his mate and her boys....okay, that's enough spoilers. Just know that characters from broken mates will absolutely show up at some point. Eventually, I would love to bring them all together in some kick-ass powerhouse move, but we'll see what happens.  Also, I already have it outlined. Alex is going to have his own story. I know, I KNOW lots of people wanted Alex to be with Kai, but it wasn't in the cards, okay? I have no clue when it will happen in relation to the (not) number four book, but will probably come after. Anywho, I need to end this rant since I'm just giving s**t away for free like it's candy. Again, thank you for your time in reading my books. I can't even believe how many of you have actually spent time reading them and stuck with me. I read your comments and have to hold back from responding a lot of the time because I just spoil everything (see above) but actually take into consideration the things you guys say because you're insanely perceptive and your comments mean a lot.  Okay....well, like I said in the other book's update, first chapter will be up tomorrow. Have a beautiful day, all!! 
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD