Part One ~ 2 - Yes please

1536 Words
The time passed without notice. Several songs of pulsating beats and carnal sound waves played and consumed Le’Ann as she hit one shot after another. Whomever the i***t that offered to pay for her tab tonight was either going to want some sort of retribution or s****l payment for the cost she would incur. She snickered to herself and turned to order more. A deep husky male voice cleared his throat and interrupted her train of thought. “Well, well my little lady, you certainly have dressed to overcome all the odds of being inconspicuous tonight.” his smile was electrifyingly sexy. Turning with a small smirk her deeply intense blue eyes met his golden hued olive eyes. His skin was that of a Mediterranean sun-kissed God. Molded around each muscle creating poetry and art in the form of a man. He stood nearly six foot four and looked down at her five foot seven form.  “TJ, always good to see you. “She smiled brightly. The two had met a couple of years ago and amiss all the s****l tension that they felt when near one another, nothing had transpired. His breath on her neck when they would hug, made her want to c*m in the very spot they stood. In turn the sweet soft lipped kiss she planted on his cheek during each hug was slowly, reluctantly released caused his manhood to stiffen with intent on taking her hard and fast.  Le’Ann leaned over and placed her arms about his shoulders and neck. Taking in his aroma it was stimulating every sensor her figure retained. She felt him consume her smell with a full throttled intake of air as he heatedly placed a kiss on her neck. She shivered slightly causing him to smile in turn. As she pulled from the hug, in tradition, she embedded a full lipped kiss on his left cheek. Slowly she went in and pulled away her lips so he could feel the intent profoundly. “My, my, my Le’Ann, if it is possible… you become more attractive each time I see you. And I must say it has been over a month. Entirely too long in my opinion.” His accent still prevalent.  You couldn’t remove the Greek accented undertones of his linguistics, no matter how long he had been living in Texas.  It was sexy and mysterious yet sometimes so overwhelming Le’Ann couldn’t coherently grasp what he was saying. He found it amusing and unnerving that they both had such reaction to one another. Le’Ann was not a woman of multiple s****l conquests but was not against the idea of a great bed partner. He knew this and still restrained from pushing the issue out of some inner respect that his moral compass constantly presented.  TJ, Thanos James to be precise, was not unknown to have trysts with many women. He was whispered to be both a gentleman and a s*x god all wrapped into one. Thanos would never cheat on a lover nor would he take more than one at a time but when a tryst would end, it was an unending line of luscious, horny, bounteous women lying in wait.  “Well you know Thanos,” she loved to watch him shift when saying his name, “One day I will have a reason to come around repeatedly. Then you won’t have to miss me as much. So what are you up to this evening?”  “After that enticing smell and kiss, about eight and half inches of wishing I knew you better.  But other than that, my cousins and our friends are just hanging out, playing darts, staring at women.” He smirked. “Well perhaps your testosterone club need some female company within it for a while. I am going to pull Katt from the dance floor and hydrate her before she passes out. Mind if we join? Or is males only night?” Le’Ann looked over to the Alpha males’ club and back into the brilliant eyes of her very own Grecian superman of fantasy. “I believe a beautiful set of goddesses such as yourselves would be welcomed. For whatever reason we haven’t truly been bothered or approached much tonight, by women. Brian and I were commenting on such moments ago. Bring your Katt with you, it is high time I meet her as well. Be assured though, you will ONLY be sitting on my lap while there. None of them need much ideas for one so gorgeous. I will…. protect you.” His smile was genuine but also had a hint of something more.  Le’Ann was excited by the thought of seating herself on him while he wanted her so intensely. She couldn’t wait to shift and breath and feel his intentions rise beneath her skirt. She was already wet with expectancy. Heading to the dance floor, she saw the trance like state of movement Katt had plunged into cripplingly.  How long had it been since she had been so free? She finally seemed so released from the stresses of all that consumed her on a daily basis. Le’Ann was hoping the rest of the evening would prove fruitful for herself and her best friend. “Who’s the babe Thanos? She has legs that go on for an eternity.” Hearty laughter rolled from Sebastian’s gut. “She is the reason my c**k is hard, my mind is cloudy and my morals are screaming.” Thanos smiled with a pained sort of gaze. “Wow TJ….is she that one? I thought our kind had outlived all the females of our ancestry to be linked as Soul Keepers? There hasn’t been one show up in ten lifetimes.” Brian’s seriousness was dominant. “Geezus Bri, not every woman that gives us an electrifying response is our Soul Keeper. Maybe this is just one sexy female who makes his balls ache and his c**k wish they were connected in naked rhythms of s****l conquest. You know we may have the genetics of Gods, but we are far from immortal or linked to the cosmos as we once were…” Brian’s face was tormented. He had been wishing since his puberty of this lifecycle had come and gone that he and Sebastian would find their Soul Keeper. She would love them both, bed them both, keep them both living with virility not to mention she was supposed to either ensure their lineage would return again in another life or possibly be the original Soul Keeper that would render them perpetual. Although their bodies were as human as the next man, their souls were truly immortal and never faded into the heavens. Simply put, they would constantly be reborn and live again until they found their Soul Keeper. Brian remembered every single life for the last ten lifetimes.  He remembered finding a Soul Keeper once but she was murdered before he could gain hold on her heart and mind. An eternity of living and dying without the love and connection of their female keeper was beginning to drive him mad.  All the men in his family line were souls of the old Greek Gods. Many of the other lines descending from Demigods and Nymphs of old had died out. Letting mortality over take them and rendering their souls to the cosmos for eternity without the need or want to return to the mortal coil in search of their Keepers. They were to never return to the God like state they once were but being connected with their Soul Keeper would make them near ageless, nearly impossible to kill as they would again start to regenerate and any children they would bear would have the aspects and power of a God as well. In all these millennia, no Gods had found their Soul Keepers and been able to complete the ritual of binding to link them eternally and return most of the powers and longevity of life. Brian had always wondered what God he had been in the past but knew until he was linked to his Soul Keeper, the mortal woman whom held the missing piece of his core, he would never know.  Although without a doubt, because of his actions and ways, he was fairly sure Sebastian was either Zeus or Ares. Time doesn’t even have a way of discarding or disguising that much arrogance and aggression.  “Bri, stop talking to yourself in your friggin head man. Get with the party. Here come some girls and maybe some fun. Lighten up!” Sebastian bellowed. “For f**k sake Sebastian you have a girlfriend and so do I. Can you find some sort of restraint and respect? It would be a bit more becoming…You are such an ass.” Brian mumbled. “Girlfriend? Seriously Brian? You? What the hell made that happen? Or is she just imaginary because your c**k is lonely at night and you wanted your pillow to have a name?” Chuckled TJ in jest. “Damn harsh room tonight. I can’t catch a break.” Turning to see the women of which TJ spoke, Brian noticed the flush face and attractive freckles the covered the shoulders and chest of the raven haired beauty he had spoken to earlier.  Brian’s face contorted slightly and TJ smiled. “Like the way she looks Bri? Maybe you will get lucky with something other than your pillow tonight…that is unless your girlfriend doesn’t mind?” Snickered TJ. 
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD