*Chapter 2*

1854 Words
(Rose) Shit.  I didn’t know had crossed someone’s territory. A man with short blonde hair and hazel eyes walks towards me. I take a step back, but he growls making me stop. I bow my head, so he knows I mean no harm. ‘Luna couldn’t you had warned me?’ I asked but she didn’t answer. Great now she wen quiet again. “You’re trespassing rogue” a man with blond hair a hazel eye growled. “I-I’m sorry. I had no idea I crossed your border” I said truthfully. “What are you doing close to here. Must rogues stay far from here” he sniffs the air “and from your scent you’re a new rogue.” I look down shifting my weight from one foot to the other. I needed to think of something before I was killed. ‘Tell them you just want permission to pass through’ Luna says. ‘Okay, but if we die it’s your fault’ I growled making her roll her eyes at me. “All I want is permission to pass through that’s all. I mean no harm” I assure them. I could feel his eyes on me which makes me squirm a little. He sighs and I look up. I could see his eyes glaze over before nodding his head once. He grabs my arms pulling me to goddess know where and fear begins to consume me again. I don’t know if he felt my fear but after a few seconds he spoke, “my name is Gerald by the way.” “I’m Rose” I said making him nod once. Soon I could hear people laughing and talking as a massive pack house comes into view. The smell of food gets stronger and my stomach growls again. Gerald looks at me arching an eyebrow. I look down in embarrassment. I hear a few growls as we get closer to where a lot of people are and memories of what happened to me come back. We round the corner only to see two large Greek gods stand. I could see them taking me in. Their aura was immensely powerful and intimidating. Oh, goddess and their scent. It was sandalwood and Jasmine. Luna growled in excitement. As we got closer to them she began to howl in my head. “Alphas” I could see Gerald bow his head in respect. I bowed mine as well. “Alphas, this is Rose. Rose these are our Alphas. Alpha Killian and Alpha Kellan” Gerald introduced. My heart was pounding in my head and I debated whether looking up at them or not. I didn’t want them to think I was challenging them. Making my decision I look up only to be captivated by beautiful brown eyes. ‘Mate. Mate’ Luna howled in glee. “MINE” both Alphas growled making gulp. I never thought I had a mate let along two. Hell, I didn’t want a mate after seeing what it did to my father. I always blamed myself for how he ended up. It was my birth that took mom from him. But what do I do now? “A-Alphas” I bowed my head in fear of making them angry. I didn’t know how to feel about this, but I could tell Luna was incredibly happy as she started prancing around in my head chanting ‘mate.’ I wanted to cry thinking that maybe my mates would reject me for being a rogue. Or what if they think it was my fault my parents are dead? Suddenly I felt a hand on each side of my face. I look up to see the Alphas touching me. “Are you hungry?” the one I came to know as Killian asked. I looked around nervously. “Look at us princess” Kellan’s voice was commanding yet soft. I nodded,” y-yes alphas.” Kellan walked me to where another female was sitting. She’s beautiful and I became self-conscious of how I looked. “Alex, this is Rose, our mate. Rose, this is our sister Alexis” Kellan introduced. Alexis smiled extending her hand “It’s nice to meet you, Rose. Welcome to the Black Moon Pack.” I have no idea if the Alphas were accepting me, so I just went along with it. “Thank you” I squeaked making them chuckle. I could feel eyes on me. My eyes moved only to land on the other Alpha. He moved his eyes from me and looked at his brother before going to their sister. I could see worry in his eyes when they landed on her. “Excuse me. I just remembered I have something to do. I’ll see you guys later” Alexis said. I watched her get up and walked away while massaging her temples. “Something is wrong with Alex” Killian said from behind me. He handed me a plate of food and a drink. I could hear the worry in his voice confirming what I was thinking earlier. “Thank you” I mumbled. Killian looked down at me and smiled as I took a seat. They continued to talk about their sister, and I tuned them out as I began to eat. I don’t remember the last time I ate as I was almost finished a familiar scent filled my nose. Whiskey. My appetite suddenly vanished as memories of my dad flooded my mind. Memories of us playing outside, taking flowers to mom’s grave, us cooking together, going out to eat ice cream, him helping me with my homework. I didn’t know I was cry until I felt sparks on my hands and cheeks. “What’s wrong Rose?” Kellan asks but I said nothing. I notice Killian sniff the air before turning to me. “Are you injured?” his eyes scanning my body then the memory of what the Alpha did comes back too. I reach behind me touching my back but not feeling any pain. ‘We’re healed’ Luna says. My lack of answer and made him narrows his eyes at me, and I squeak looking down. The Alphas walk behind me and lift my shirt. I hear them both growl making me freeze as everyone else looks towards us. “Who did this?” Kellan grits out. I turn around slowly and whimper when I see their eyes flash… silver? They come forward bringing their nose to the crook of my neck taking deep breaths and I could feel them calming down. Once they have calmed down, they look back the other pack members. “You may continue with the barbeque” Killian said. The pack continued with the barbeque. The Alphas grabbed my hands and began to walk towards the pack house, but there was something I was trying to figure out. Why is their aura so strong? Then I remember a pack that had a Lycan as an Alpha and his two sons took over the pack after they came of age. The Alphas looked at me furrowing their eyebrows. I thought it was just a story dad always told me to scare me, but I guess it’s true. Did the moon goddess make a mistake by making me their mate? ‘Moon goddess doesn’t make mistakes Rose. We’re mated to Two Lycans’ Luna tells me. “What’s wrong Rose?” Kellan asked. “Y-you’re L-Lycans” I stammered. “Lycan hybrids actually” Killian smirked. For once I had no idea what to do or say. “Don’t be afraid of us mate” Kellan said, and I could hear the sadness in his voice. I nod not knowing what else to say. They took my hand again and began pulling me gently towards the pack house. It looked massive on the outside but in the inside, it was even bigger. I don’t get a chance to look around as I’m being pulled up the stairs stopping in front of a door. Kellan opened the door and there was a large room. My old cottage could fit in here. A four-post bed was in the middle of the room. ‘Wow ten people can fit on that bed’ I thought to myself. There is a large bay window with thick black curtain that were hanging on each side of the window. A 65” tv was mounted on the wall and a large black couch. I walked in the room towards an open door. It was a bathroom. It hard a large tub in the back that could fit five people. There is a double sink and across from it a walk-in shower with two shower heads and the urge of wanting to shower comes over me. As if reading my thought Killian asks, “would you like to shower?” I nod my head eagerly making them both chuckles. I walk-in going towards the shower turning it on. “You can use what’s in here until we can go into town and get what you need” Kellan said. “Thank you, Alphas,” I say. They leave and I undress and went to throw the shorts away but stopped at Luna’s words. ‘Look in the right pocket’ I reached in my right pocket and I got out the locket my father had gifted me. Tears burned my eyes. I kissed it before placing it on the counter.   ‘Thank you Luna’ I whispered. I got in the shower washing my hair, and body, I shaved then washed my body again. My emotions were getting the best of me and for the first time I wanted to let them out. I slid down the shower walk until my but touched the floor. I brought my knees to my chest and silently sobbed as my tears mixed with the water. When the water began to get cold, I slowly got up and turned off the shower. I towel dried myself before wrapping the towel around me. I grabbed my locket then walked out to the room. I looked around for my mates, but they were not there. Instead, there was a large t-shirt and some boxers. I got dressed feeling exhausted. I looked at the bed that was neatly made and wondered if I should lay on the bed. Not wanting to mess it up I laid down on the sofa. When I thought I didn’t have any more tears, but I was wrong because as soon as I laid my head down on the sofa more tears came out as I clutched the locket in my hand. *** 
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD