Chapter 2 The Medical King's Inheritance

1360 Words
In a haze, Tang Han came to a mysterious space, an old man suddenly appeared in front of him. With black clothes and white hair, he looked like an immortal. "Who are you?" Tang Han asked. "I am Yichenzi from the Medical King Sect. Since you have got the Divine Ring, you have a destiny with me. So today I will pass on you Medical King Sect techniques, and you will inherit my medical skills. From now on you are a disciple of the Medical King Sect. Remember to help the world, and make great service to mankind." By saying that, Yichenzi made a gesture, a golden light hit Tang Han's eyebrow, then slowly disappeared in front of Tang Han's eyes. After that, a huge amount of information began to fill Tang Han's mind. The medical and divination techniques, cultivation methods, martial arts, formation skills, and so on all flooded into Tang Han's head. It's just too much information. Tang Han only felt his head was almost to explode, and eventually he only felt a haze of consciousness and fainted. It took a long time before Tang Han woke up from coma. His head still ached. H He opened his eyes and looked around, finding himself in a hospital bed. Le Meixuan stayed at the head of the bed and fell asleep. The clock on the head of the bed showed that it was two o 'clock in the morning. Tang Han closed his eyes again, thinking back to everything just now, wondering if his head was beaten up, so it produced a nervous disorder? In accordance with the inherited Xuantian Movement, Tang Han slowly adjusted his Qi, only to feel a small stream of air in his Dantian slowly flowed around his body and bones. His dizzy mind immediately became sober a lot, and he was sure that all this was true. The first layer of Xuantian Movement_the power of inheritance laid the foundation for him. Tang Han felt the true Qi passed through his body with power. His fatigue was swept away and he could kill a cow with one punch now. He sank his divine sense into the Divine Ring again and found that the space inside was so big. It stored so many spiritual stones, and they were piled up like a small mountain. After confirmed everything, Tang Han was ecstatic. He got up and pressed on Le Meixuan's sleeping point to put her into a deep sleep, then carried her to bed and sat himself on the stool to start cultivating. According to the memory of the inheritance, spiritual stones were good things that can continuously release spiritual qi, which was very beneficial for cultivation. He took out two spiritual stones and held them in his hands to cultivate, and his true Qi ran more than ten times faster than just now. Unaware of the dawn, Tang Han's divine thoughts moved. He took back the slightly smaller spiritual stone to the Divine Ring and ended his cultivation. Tang Han unlocked Le Meixuan's acupuncture points, and Le Meixuan woke up. She jumped off the bed and said to Tang Han in surprise, "Wasn't I there for you, how come I slept on the bed?" Tang Han said, "You were too tired, I carried you to the bed." Le Meixuan was puzzled, "I slept so well? You hugged me and I didn't even wake up?" Tang Han laughed, "Who knows, or maybe you pretended to be asleep and let me hold it on purpose." "Nonsense, you didn't do anything to me, did you?" Le Meixuan wondered how he could sleep so dead, it had been a long time since he had slept so soundly. Tang Han was busy waving his hands and said, "No... no... I just carried you to bed and didn't do anything." Le Meixuan pouted and glared at Tang Han, "Are you a fool to do nothing?" Tang Han was speechless, he was often so molested by Le Meixuan. "Your injuries, sit down quickly and let me take a look." Le Meixuan said as she pushed Tang Han down on the bed. Her hands gently stroke his head to check the injury. Looking at the top of Tang Han's intact head, Le Meixuan murmured, "It's strange, it looked like you had a lot of blood flowing from your head yesterday, but there was no wound when you checked at the hospital, I really don't know how it happened." Tang Han sat on the bed, and Le Meixuan stood in front of him. The height just showed Le Meixuan's big breasts unreservedly in front of him. And Le Meixuan just woke up with messy clothes, her white skin simply blinded Tang Han's eyes. "What size? 35C? 36D?" Tang Han seriously thought, but he didn't know very much about the size of girls. He only knew that it looked big, but had no idea about the exact size. He still had a long way to go. At this time, Le Meixuan bended over to check the back of his head. God, Tang Han then felt a darkness in front of his eyes. The question he was thinking about made him dizzy. Tang Han felt some heat in his nostrils, he hurriedly closed his eyes, afraid his nose would bleed if he kept looking. His eyes were closed, while a girl's unique fragrance wafted over, which smelled like flower, it was so good. "Tang Han, I'm talking to you!" Le Meixuan also found they were too close, and her breasts almost sticked to his face. A trace of shyness flashed, she hurriedly backed a step. "Ah, I am listening... But can you repeat?" Tang Han was completely enthralled in the beauty of Le Meixuan's fragrance, his brain was rapidly thinking about the size, and heard nothing about what Le Meixuan said. "I said, how's your injury?" "It's all good!" "Why was there a lot of blood flowing from your head, but no wound?" "You must be wrong. How can I bleed so easily? You are too nervous about me and took the red wine for blood." Tang Han found an excuse to cover up. He couldn't say that those blood flowed into the Divine Ring. Le Meixuan nodded and accepted this explanation. She was indeed nervous when she heard that Tang Han was injured. If she hadn't been in a hurry to send Tang Han to the hospital, she could have fought with Fatty Zhou to the death. Tang Han asked, "Why you are here?" Le Meixuan snapped, "What? Shouldn't I come to accompany you when you're injured?" She had always been very fond of Tang Han and had expressed it countless times, but Tang Han had a girlfriend, so he had never accepted it. "Not that, I mean you were not in the office, how did you know I was injured?" Tang Han was explaining. "It was Xiaolan. She came to tell me that I knew you were injured. Damn that fatty, you are so seriously injured and he left you alone! it was me and Xiaolan brought you here. Originally Xiaolan wanted to stay and nurse you, but how could I miss such a good opportunity, so I let her go back to rest and I stayed. How about it, are you moved?" Tang Han was indeed moved. Le Meixuan had been extremely good to him, but unfortunately, he already had Cao Ting. Thinking of Fatty Zhou, Tang Han gnashed his teeth. That bastard smashed extremely heavy. If he didn't get the inheritance, he'd at least have a concussion. The worst part was that he didn't take him to the hospital, but left him in the office. This bastard had done so many bad things, he must not be spared. Tang Han secretly vowed. But it's not the right time now. His tuition was like a big mountain, he could not breathe. Tang Han said, "I am leaving the hospital." Le Meixuan said, "What's the hurry, stay first, then leave when you are ok." Tang Han said, "I am ok. Hurry up to work to earn money. My next semester's tuition is not yet settled."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD