Prologue

206 Words
Andy had been gone for a whole 2 months now. the band had put out their album exactly one month before he left to go out on tour with the guys. All my friends are so busy with school... Heh, ALL my friends. More like Ellie. She was attending school full time now and living on campus. Maddox was going to be 3 in exactly one month. They had estimated my due date 12/12/15 but I ended up having him on the 18nth. One week before Christmas and 8 days before Andys birthday. It was always a busy two weeks before hand and Andy made sure that he was home just a few days before even if he was in the midst of touring or album work. Black Veil Brides had released an album every year after Maddox was born. Thank God for my mother. She helped me out with Maddox a lot. We were always at her house just hanging out. The house Andy had bought was only about ten minutes away from my mothers. I was glad so much time had passed and I was now ok with being in her house. I never told her what happened to me and I never would.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD