Chapter # 2 {plans}

3632 Words
BELLA'S P.O.V- I felt Andys fingers slide sneakily around my wrist and he squeezed down on it hard causing me to flinch. It was only in that moment that I forced my eyes from him to look back over at Ellie. "I-I'll go get your purse from behind the bar." Was all she said. I knew she could see the sheer terror in my eyes and she knew there was nothing further to say. Even being as drunk as she was she was back in 30 seconds tops and she handed my purse to Andy. He grabbed it and smiled politely at her. "Thanks." And he was turning, yanking on my arm forcing me to follow. I had, had many oh s**t moments with Andy but this by far had to be the worst. I was suddenly wishing that my mom hadn't offered to keep Maddox for the night. I was wishing we had to go back to get him and I'd have an excuse that I had to take care of putting him to sleep. Not that, that would stop Andy. We were quickly exiting the bar and I was being dragged to his car. Yes dragged literally. I was doing best to dig my heels into the pavement. He turned back to look at me over his shoulder, an eyebrow raised. "Do you really think that's going to get you anywhere. Why waste your energy on this?" I gritted my teeth as not to say something stupid to set him off further. I just shook my head. "Have you lost your voice now sweetheart?" We reached his car and he swung me around, my back hitting the side of it very hard. I cried out. "I didn't think you so." I glared up at his towering figure. He grabbed my chin in his hand forcefully and jerked my head upwards. Again I cried out. I closed my eyes tightly as I felt him drag his fingers across the same exact spot where the guy had been sucking on my neck. And then he growled causing my whole body to shake. He let go of my chin and pushed my shoulders back into the car. I felt his hair brush past my cheek and he immediately had his mouth on my neck. Sucking hard on the exact same spot. I grabbed onto the sides of his jacket and tried to yank him back and off of me but he didn't budge. He never budged. It only caused him to suck harder and then his teeth replaced his lips and I screamed his name. He pulled a hand off of my shoulder, pushing his body hard onto mine to keep me still and placed it over my mouth. He clamped down harder and I whimpered into his hand, struggling futilely underneath him to be free. The pain kept intensifying and then suddenly, he stopped and began to run circles with his tongue overtop of my sore, and I knew broken, skin. He always broke the skin and he was extra angry with me.... He trailed his tongue up to my ear and then kissed gently beneath it a few times before whispering into it. "You are mine, do you understand." I nodded my head quickly. I knew that. He knew I knew that. I had made a drunken mistake and now I was going to pay for it. I had no idea what was going through his head right now. Would he think that I was a cheater now and that I had cheated on him in the past? I was terrified. This was the first time something like this had ever happened. Not that that made it ok. I should have never let Ellie talk me into dancing with them... He removed his hand from my mouth and put his arm under mine, pulling me up from the car. He walked around it and unlocked the doors before he opened the passenger side and put me in. I crossed my legs after buckling in and pressed my body as far and as hard into the door as it would go. When Andy opened his door and got in I started to have a panic attack. I couldn't take it. I couldn't take it anymore. He started the car and was screeching out of the parking lot. "A-Andy.... C-ca- can I have a cig? D-do you have one? God please. P-please Andy I'm begging you, please...." He didn't answer me for a moment but then surprised me by opening his middle console. "In there." Was all he said. I knew he was hoarding. I knew he hadn't quit completely. My hand shakily reached in and grabbed a lighter and the pack. I felt like taking out 3 and lighting them at the exact time but decided against it. "So, what did you see in him?" Andy surprised me asking. I thought he was gonna stay silent the whole car ride home. "YOU!" I practically screamed out. My panic had overtaken me and I couldn't control it. "I know." He said, more quietly than I was expecting. "Y-you know?" I asked him. "Yes. I also heard you call out my name when his mouth was on your neck." My heart skipped a beat, stuttered and then began to race. "Y-you did?" "Bella, you were drunk and he looks very similar to me and I know you've been missing me... But that still doesn't make it ok. You know that right?" "WHY WOULD IT EVER BE OK!? WHY WOULD THAT EVER MAKE IT OK!?" He reached his hand over and grabbed my thigh tightly, his nails digging into my flesh. "Andy..." I whimpered out his name. "Stop yelling." He tightened his grasp just a little bit more and I bit my lip to keep from crying out. "I'm sorry...." I said quietly. I put my hand on my chest as I brought the cig to my lips once more. It was so close to being finished and I was dreading the last puff. "I came back to be with you and Maddox. We had made the first leg of the tour shorter so I could spend more time with you guys. I never told you because I wanted it to be a surprise. That's why I'm here. I got the picture you sent me and it made me nervous. You look so damn good Bella... I had a bad feeling. And then when I showed up at your moms house and Maddox was there fast asleep, I knew you were still out drinking. I wasn't planning on coming back until tomorrow. Your picture made me leave earlier. What would have happened if I wouldn't have come back until tomorrow? Can you tell me that?" I forced myself to look over at him and could feel myself melt in the process. The sight of him set my skin on fire, he always looked so damn good. And after months without seeing him... There just wasn't any words to describe it. "I-I would have gone back home..." "Would you have Bella? Cause you looked pretty caught up in the moment to me. What if he refused to let you go home? What if he tried to drug you or got mad that you tried to leave and tried to rape you!?" I cringed at the word. "Andy don't..." "It's the truth Bella!!! You have to think things through more thoroughly! You need to stop drinking so much!" "I HAVENT f*****g TAKEN A SINGLE SIP OF ALCOHOL IN ALMOST 4 YEARS!" That was a lie....but I didn't consider it helping my panic attacks a bad thing... "Bella, I said stop yelling!" "WELL YOUR f*****g YELLING TOO ANDY f**k!!!" He looked over at me giving me a death glare. Yep, I had pushed his- NEVER push button. I went just one step too far. And then he put his eyes back on the road and sped up, scaring the s**t out of me. He made a sharp right and we were flying down a back alley way. I held on tightly to my seat, whimpering the whole time. The alley led to a back road and he followed it all the way down to a tiny what looked like wooded area. Where the f**k were we? He picked up speed once again as he continued deeper into the trees. "Andy please, slow down. I don't want to die." He let out a laugh that made him sound like a mad man. I had never heard that laugh from him during all of our years together and it scared the living s**t out of me. "Y-you're not gonna kill me are you!?" Suddenly he slammed on the breaks and I put my hands out before my forehead hit the dash. "W-where the f**k are we!?" I looked around to see nothing but trees. He ignored my question, turning off the car and got out to walk around to my door. The first thing that had obviously crossed my mind was, 'is he gonna kill me?' The second was, 'he's gonna f**k me so hard, he just might cripple me.' He swung open my door and leaned over my lap to unbuckle my seatbelt before wrapping his arms around my back and pulling me up to stand. Once I was standing he placed his hand around the back of my neck and made me walk towards the front of the car. He pushed me belly down on it and I turned my head, to look back at him. He had pushed the bottom of my dress far up my back and was rubbing my ass, with his hands in a circular motion before he smacked both cheeks hard. "Andy!" My legs were trembling and I was shivering like crazy. I had left Andys trench in Ellies car. He did it again, growling. And then he placed each hand on the inside of my thighs and spread me far. His hands tugged in opposite directions on the lace panties I was wearing and they ripped and I felt them fall from me, landing on my foot. "No yelling or screaming while I f**k you or I'll do it harder and harder... I'll make it hurt Bella and then I won't let you c*m, if you do. I told you in the car and you didn't listen." I stopped straining my neck to look back at him and placed my cheek on the cold metal. And I felt him thrust into me. I put my hand over my mouth tightly, trying desperately to hold my whimper in. Did that count? Was it too loud? He somehow always seemed to feel even bigger inside of me when we went long periods of time without having s*x. It wasn't possible that he was growing? I would surely die if he did... "You are so lucky.... You are s-oooo lucky Bella that I didn't kill him." Again I whimpered feeling him sink in deeper. He held tightly onto my hips, keeping me steady. "If another m-an ever touches you.... I will....and you know it t-oooo." He picked up speed once again and my body started to sweat, breaking the overwhelming feeling of cold against my skin. "Please..." I lifted my hand for a second to beg. "Please what?" He asked. "P-please let me c*m baby..." I felt his lips on my bare shoulder. "Yes my sweet girl, I'm gonna let you cum." He pulled out of me and then pushed in again, continuing to kiss my shoulder, while he thrusted in and out at a rapid pace. "Now." He whispered into the chilly air. And on his command I did. I felt his hand slip around my wrist of the hand that was pressed tightly against my mouth. He removed it. "Cry out for me now baby, I want to hear my name on those sweet lips." He had me cuming so hard I couldn't help but scream his name through my tears. I could be incredibly loud when he was f*****g me. I couldn't help it whatsoever. I bet Andy could make anything moan like a foghorn if he f****d it. I laughed through my cries, feeling a bit feverish and sedated... And then he pulled himself out of me and I felt him pull my dress down. "Time to go home." He wrapped his arms around my belly, helping me stand. "Let's finish this in the warm." ¥ ANDY'S P.O.V- After I placed her into the car again I got in and headed for home. This little treed in area was only 5 minutes from our neighborhood. I had used it as a place to write sometimes and get away form the more city-er parts of this area. I handed Bellas shaking body my jacket and she quickly slipped it on around the seat belt. My poor babies lips looked half blue and I suddenly felt guilty for f*****g her against my car in the middle of winter, while she was wearing nothing but a tiny little black dress and heels. It was extra f*****g hot though and I was fueled by my psychotic jealousy. I wanted her to be miserable but I still let her c*m. Her tiny little submissive voice begged me. She was afraid and it both broke my heart and made me want to break her even more. I handed her one more cig as we pulled up into our driveway and we both smoked one together. "Andy I love you, do you know that? I don't want anyone else...no one could even begin to try to touch the feelings I have for you...." I looked over at her, trying hard not to smile at her. I wanted to continue to punish her for what she had done. For letting that guy touch her. I had watched her pull him to the dance floor and I was curious as to what she was going to do so I watched her for a few minutes, inching myself closer. And then when she threw her head back and moaned my name. I knew she wanted him to be me... I knew how she felt about me, I just didn't trust what that man might have tried If I wasn't there. "I know that Bella." "Then let's stop this and just enjoy our time together! I've f*****g missed you so damn much I always do! You know that!" I put a finger to my lips and made a shhhh sound. She furrowed her brow. "Ain't no stopping it now..." I opened my door, stomping on my butt and I walked around once again to pull her out of the car and then I locked it up and turned for the house. BELLAS P.O.V- Once inside he placed me down on the floor right in front of the door and removed his jacket from me and then lifted off my dress right away. "Undress me." He commanded and I got down on my knees to undo his belt and his pants. I slipped them along with his boxers down around his ankles and then he stepped out of them. Afterwards I stood back up and I pulled his shirt up over his head "I want you bare, take off your bra." Again I complied and he lunged for me, swooping me up into his arms again and scaring me half to death. "Why are you still so scared of me love." I was trembling but of course. "Look w-what you do to me...." "I am a little intense aren't I?" He gave me a mischievous grin as we began to walk up the stairs towards our room. He turned on the lights and threw me down on the bed on my back. "Every single night I jerk off just to the thought of being able to touch you again.... Just thinking about you turns me on." He groaned and crouched in between my legs at the end of the bed. "Do you touch yourself? Thinking about me?" He put his hand around my wrist and brought my hand to my p***y and then let go. "Touch yourself for me." I swallowed hard and slowly began to run circles over my clit. "Here wait..." He took my wrist in his hand again and then brought my fingers to his mouth, making sure to lick them until they were soaking wet and then put my hand back in between my legs. "Now." Again I started to slowly move my fingers and our eyes met in the process for a few seconds. He was grinning devilishly. And then he looked back down, keeping his eyes on my movement and grabbed his d**k in his hands. "Put a few fingers inside, move them slowly." I moaned watching Andy jerk himself while watching me touch myself. "That's right baby, now pick up your pace just a little bit-" I did, pushing them in as deep as they would go. "Keep going. Don't stop." His voice was so rough I knew he was close to cumming already. And just then I did, while crying out his name and then I bit my lip watching him finish himself. He came all over me, moaning out my name. He took my hands away and put them down on the bed, replacing them with his mouth. He put a hand on each of my inner thighs pushing them further apart and he explored me with his tongue. My body began to jerk from the overwhelming sensitivity and the expertise of his swift movements. I hadn't felt his mouth on me, like this in what felt like forever. For any period of time that he was away was forever.... His nails dug into my flesh as he pulled me deeper into his mouth and my body jerked again. It didn't take long before I was cumming. Andy knew exactly what to do to get me to c*m quickly and multiple times in a short amount of time. His hands let go of my thighs and he sat up straight looking down at me. "Tell me baby, do you think anyone could make you feel the way I do?" I shook my head. "Do you think anyone could ever f**k you the way that I do?" And I shook my head. "Flip over." "Andy no...." "Flip over now." His voice raised just a little bit and I lifted my back off of the bed, slowly swinging my leg around him and I was suddenly on all fours. "Lay down." As soon as my belly hit the bed again I immediately felt him inch close to me and just like the first night we were ever intimate he pushed my cheeks apart and slowly inched his d**k into my ass. I cried out, long and loud. My voice bouncing all around the room. "And after I'm done this time, I'm going to go downstairs and grab a bottle of whiskey out of the cabinet and you are going to be mine the whole entire night baby." He thrusted hard and I cried out loud again making him chuckle. ¥ When I opened my eyes the next morning Andy had me wrapped in his arms and his chin was resting on my shoulder. The hot air from his nose in my ear, sent shivers up and down my spine. I tried to reposition my legs and they protested, every muscle in my body was throbbing. I know I say this a lot but in the almost 4 years we had been together, hahaha, Andy had never f****d me that hard and for that long. He had f****d me out of angry jealousy. Asserting his dominance over me. He knew he didn't have too and that I knew that I was his but he did it anyway. Andy stirred feeling me moving and his lips suddenly landed on my neck and they were hot. "Baby...." He whispered out, his voice scratchy just how I loved it in the morning. "Good morning sweetheart." I smiled as he pulled me tighter against him. "I love you so much." He planted little kisses up my neck and around my ear. "I love you too Bella. How are you feeling this morning?" "Just the way you had intended for me to feel. I'm gonna have trouble walking... No doubt." He chuckled sweetly. "Uh oh. And it's going to be a busy day, you're going to be doing a lot of walking..." He continued his trail of kisses against my skin and I moaned. "What do you mean by that?" He stopped for a second and I felt him lift himself up and he looked at the clock on the nightstand beside the bed. I did too. It was 7:30am. "Well first off, we need to get showered and dressed and then pick up Maddox. Afterwards we are picking up my parents from the airport around 10. And then...." He paused for a second and I turned to look at his grinning face. "We are going to a wedding convention. It starts at 11. We need to start getting some ideas and planning out our wedding that's well overdue, don't you think? It was my moms idea and she wants to be here to help. What do you think?" My heart skipped and I couldn't help but give him a huge goofy smile. "Really, really?" He nodded and then leaned down and pecked me gently on the lips. "Really, really my love." I couldn't help but start to cry. I had been waiting for this for a long long time. He pulled me tighter against him and giggled softly into my ear.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD