Part 2

311 Words
It felt as though the scales fell off my eyes and I could now see clearly. *** Its been two weeks since I came back from Benin, Kris hasn't called or even texted. Each time my phone beeped or rang, my heart bwould skip in anticipation, hoping the caller would be Kris, only to be disappointed. Different thoughts crept in and out of my mind, 'what is wrong? Why hasn't he called not texted? So this guy actually took me for a one night stand? After the promises and after taking my cookie?' Yes! Its indeed true that most guys would just want to sleep with you and dump you. Im actually experiencing such and it felt really heart breaking. I didn't know any of his friends or family to ask of his whereabouts, I kept on consoling myself with the thought that he might have been sick or maybe his phone is damaged or stolen, and thinking one day soon, he would reach out to me. Three months after, I was fisting with my cousin, when a call came in, I looked at the caller ID, and there he was, Kris Ujene. At first I thought I was dreaming. With much excitement, I answered the call. "Oh my God! Kris! Where have you been? What happened?, I've been trying to reach you but I couldnt. " I couldn't help but poured out my feelings asking series of questions. All he could say was, "baby, I've missed you." He talked about how he was robbed and he lost his phone, how he missed me and wished he could travel down to warri to see me. I was so happy that Kris is back! Later that evening, I related everything to My cousin who just laughed and told me the truth I hated to hear, that Kris was just another jerk. To be continued...

Great novels start here

Download by scanning the QR code to get countless free stories and daily updated books

Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD