Welcome

206 Words
“Welcome to club X. The place where your naughtiest fantasies come true. The place where you can push your limits safely and without judgement. Something’s here may shock you but others will arouse you beyond your wildest dreams. Please leave your phones and your inhibitions at the door.” The usual speech, I barely registered it anymore but I did register her. Even from my place in the shadows at the corner of the bar. My usual spot if I was on the club floor. Tall and slender, she was shuffling her feet awkwardly. Out of place. She didn’t belong in a place like this , I could tell it straight away even if I couldn’t see her face. I could smell it on her. The niggling doubt. But there was something else there as well. She smelt… Familiar. Like the ocean, sea salt and driftwood. My eyes narrowed. I knew that smell. She smelt like she had always smelt but god she didn’t look like had the last time I had seen her. Not even a little bit. She was all grown up now. And the night became a hell of a lot more complicated.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD