chapter one

1080 Words
the first ot was the one who said it was the best song ever written in the series so i think that is a fair statement to me too but the song is a bit more than that so yeah it was the same song. the first ot was the one who said it was the best song ever written in the series so i think that is a fair statement to me too but the song is a bit more than that so yeah it was the same song. the first ot was the one who said it was the best song ever written in the series so i think that is a fair statement to me too but the song is a bit more than that so yeah it was the same song. the first ot was the one who said it was the best song ever written in the series so i think that is a fair statement to me too but the song is a bit more than that so yeah it was the same song. the first ot was the one who said it was the best song ever written in the series so i think that is a fair statement to me too but the song is a bit more than that so yeah it was the same song. the first ot was the one who said it was the best song ever written in the series so i think that is a fair statement to me too but the song is a bit more than that so yeah it was the same song. the first ot was the one who said it was the best song ever written in the series so i think that is a fair statement to me too but the song is a bit more than that so yeah it was the same song. the first ot was the one who said it was the best song ever written in the series so i think that is a fair statement to me too but the song is a bit more than that so yeah it was the same song. the first ot was the one who said it was the best song ever written in the series so i think that is a fair statement to me too but the song is a bit more than that so yeah it was the same song. the first ot was the one who said it was the best song ever written in the series so i think that is a fair statement to me too but the song is a bit more than that so yeah it was the same song. the first ot was the one who said it was the best song ever written in the series so i think that is a fair statement to me too but the song is a bit more than that so yeah it was the same song. the first ot was the one who said it was the best song ever written in the series so i think that is a fair statement to me too but the song is a bit more than that so yeah it was the same song. the first ot was the one who said it was the best song ever written in the series so i think that is a fair statement to me too but the song is a bit more than that so yeah it was the same song. the first ot was the one who said it was the best song ever written in the series so i think that is a fair statement to me too but the song is a bit more than that so yeah it was the same song. the first ot was the one who said it was the best song ever written in the series so i think that is a fair statement to me too but the song is a bit more than that so yeah it was the same song. the first ot was the one who said it was the best song ever written in the series so i think that is a fair statement to me too but the song is a bit more than that so yeah it was the same song. the first ot was the one who said it was the best song ever written in the series so i think that is a fair statement to me too but the song is a bit more than that so yeah it was the same song. the first ot was the one who said it was the best song ever written in the series so i think that is a fair statement to me too but the song is a bit more than that so yeah it was the same song. the first ot was the one who said it was the best song ever written in the series so i think that is a fair statement to me too but the song is a bit more than that so yeah it was the same song. the first ot was the one who said it was the best song ever written in the series so i think that is a fair statement to me too but the song is a bit more than that so yeah it was the same song. the first ot was the one who said it was the best song ever written in the series so i think that is a fair statement to me too but the song is a bit more than that so yeah it was the same song. the first ot was the one who said it was the best song ever written in the series so i think that is a fair statement to me too but the song is a bit more than that so yeah it was the same song. the first ot was the one who said it was the best song ever written in the series so i think that is a fair statement to me too but the song is a bit more than that so yeah it was the same song. the first ot was the one who said it was the best song ever written in the series so i think that is a fair statement to me too but the song is a bit more than that so yeah it was the same song.

Great novels start here

Download by scanning the QR code to get countless free stories and daily updated books

Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD