Chapter Eight

2984 Words
May POV    I'm sitting in my living room waiting for Colton.      (How stupid am I? Math is my worst subject.)    He asked me if I understood the math problems and that if I could help him with it? And I—as the smart person that I am—said yes! I panicked!!    I sigh. There's a knock on the door and I know it's not Colton. I asked Greg if he could please come over and help us because two stupids don't make a smart one. I giggle at myself knowing I just called the Alpha stupid. I turn the knob and the door bursts open.     "Yas b***h!! I bring gifts!!" Micah says in a singing tone, shaking a bottle of wine in one hand and a shopping bag full of chips in the other one.    "What the hell! This is not a party!" I say surprised to see him.    I sigh and look at Greg.     "Sorry, you know how he is when he gets an idea." He says looking at me with apologetic eyes.    I let them in and close the door. Greg goes to set up in the living room. I follow Micah to the kitchen and I see him looking around, probably for a corkscrew.    (Good luck with that, we don't have one.) I think to myself.    I sigh. "So, what exactly is this idea in your head today?" I ask him cautiously.    He looks at me with a huge smile. "We're going to get Colton Black drunk, and then..." He stops and looks at me with an evil smirk on his face. "We're going to make him strip!" He starts laughing.    I look at him with horror.     "NO, WE ARE NOT!!" I point a finger at him.     Another knock on the door drags me from this discussion. I run and open the door. Colton is standing there with a hand on each side of the door frame. He has an eyebrow raised up and his green eyes peer down on me with a knowing look.    I greet him like I always do and open the door wider to let him in. But he just stands there. I look at him confused. He just looks at me. It feels like time stopped. And then to my horror, he finally speaks.    "Get me drunk and make me strip, huh?" He asks in a monotone voice.    This is when I die, I can see my soul leave my body. I can feel the color drain from my face.    I gasp with my hand covering my mouth.     "I, am, so, SO sorry!" I say in a muffled voice    "I want unicorn hair!!" We can hear Micah saying in the background.    The corner of Colton's mouth raises up and he chuckles.    "You have weird friends." He says in his deep voice as he walks in.    I close my eyes and take a deep, deep breath.    He heads to the living room and Micah comes out of the kitchen.     "You know, the one with all the different colors." Micah says looking at me.    I look at him confused. "What?" I ask, closing the door.    "Hello!  U-NI-CORN HAIR!" He says exaggerating the words.    'He's such a diva.' Hera says annoyed.    "Oh, yea, go ahead, it's your head." I say walking to the living room.    He looks content with that answer.    Colton is sitting on the sofa and Greg is sitting on the floor near the coffee table, looking over the math book.    "Sorry about this, but I compared notes with Greg, and turns out I had solved my math problems all wrong, so Greg offered to help." I say trying to sound believable cause I am lying through my teeth. When it comes to math or anything with numbers, I am the stupidest person.    I look at Greg and I see him trying not to laugh. I give him a death glare as a warning. Colton nods but doesn't look too happy. I am so dreading this whole day.    Micah comes in bringing a bowl of chips, puts it on the table, and then hands a glass of wine to Colton with an innocent smile on his face.     'I'm going to kill him! He's actually trying to do it!' I say to Hera.    Hera starts laughing like this s**t is amusing. Colton takes it and looks at me raising his eyebrow. I don't know what to do. This is so embarrassing. I can feel my face turn red.     I look at Micah. 'It's official, I'm gonna kill him.' I say to Hera.    "You know?" Colton's voice takes me out of my murderous thoughts. "If you like drinking, you should all come to my party tonight." Colton says putting the glass of wine down.    "YASSS b***h!!! WE'LL DEFINITELY BE THERE!" Micah says almost yelling and jumping off the couch in excitement.     'OH, MY, GOOODDDEEEESSS!!' I scream on the inside. 'He just called him b***h!!? UUUUHHH!' And Hera instead of helping is laughing!    I don't dare look at him. I just want to throw myself out the window, run to the woods and live there for the rest of my miserable existence.    I groan on the inside.  This is not a party I really want to go to either. Almost every pack member will probably be there. I sigh.      "We should get started." I say.    I point a finger at Micah. "You! Go upstairs to my room and put one of those chicks flicks you like, AND DON'T COME DOWN UNTIL I TELL YOU TO!" I say to him with a warning.    "What!? But that's no fun." He whines.    "Babe." Greg says looking at him with a stern look. Greg lets Micah get away with almost everything, except when it comes to studying. He's very serious when it comes to education.    Micah sighs. "Ok" He grabs the bowl of chips and stomps up the stairs.    I grab the glass of wine from the table. I take it back to the kitchen and bring water bottles for everyone. I then, sit a bit further away from Colton.   Greg started explaining, I, of course, was lost from the beginning. Colton however, understood everything in one go, like he already knew it.    'He must have great memory.' I say to Hera.    At the end of the dam study session, they were both trying to explain the math problem to me. UUHH!    --------------------    Colton heads home and I'm left with Micah, who is whining and bitching at me because I just told him I didn't want to go to the party.    "COME OOOON! How long has it been since you got laid?" He says wiggling his eyebrows.    "Never." I tell him.    "Let me rephrase the question. How long has it been since you had a good lick." He says looking at my crotch.    I sigh. "Yea it's been a while but, trust me when I say I don't want to get a "lick" from anyone in that party." I say to him. Yea I'm a virgin but I'm not that innocent. I've tried other things that don't involve a d**k in my v****a.    "Yeah sure, not even Colton Black?" Micah asks.     "Especially Colton Black." I tell him straight.    He's my Alpha. Yes, he's gorgeous and I definitely have thought of him in some of my s****l fantasies, but he's completely off-limits.    "FINE!!" Micah says angrily. "You leave me no choice." He goes through his phone till he finds what he's looking for and show it to me.    I gasp. "You wouldn't." I look at him horrified.    "Try me b***h!" He gives me an evil smile.    '"UUUUUUUHHHHHH! FINE!!!" I say angry and defeated.    Greg looks curious. "What is it?" He asks.    "It's the video of when we all got drunk last year and went skinny dipping in the town square fountain."    Goddess, I forgot about that, and yea I ended up drinking that much to the point that I got drunk.    He starts laughing.    "It's not funny, we got arrested and I got my ass handed to me by Matt and Jackson."    They both start laughing.    (UUUHHHH! I really hate them sometimes!!)    --------------------    "Are you really going to the party?" Matt asks not believing what he's hearing.    "Yep." I say looking in the mirror, making sure everything is good to go.     My hair is up with strands of curls draping down on some areas, red lips and cat eyeliner, and a little bit of light makeup.  My four-inch black high heels are on point.     I'm wearing a short white spaghetti strap dress that hugs my body perfectly, it has a scoop neckline that shows some of my cleavage. The dress has black piping that goes from my breasts, all the way to the bottom of the dress and all the hems of the dress also has black piping.     The dress looks kind of sporty but with the high heels, makeup, and hair tying it all together it looks perfect for a party.    I'm definitely ready to get this over with.     "Go without me, I'm waiting for Micah and Greg." I tell him.    He's leaning on the door frame with his arm crossed on his chest.     "And you're going dressed like that?" He says lifting an eyebrow.    I sigh. "Oh, don't start. I look fine, you know that most of the other girls there will be wearing less than I am now." I tell him pointing at him with the end of my eyeliner pencil. "And besides, most of the people attending are pack members, and they don't like me, remember?"    He sighs. "Fine, it's not like you're gonna listen anyways. Just be careful." He turns around and starts walking.    "Hey, you still have that condom a gave you last time?" I tell him braising myself for the look on his face.    He turns around and looks at me.    "Why?" He asks squinting his eyes at me.    "I don't have anymore, so If you have it, can you give it back or give me one of yours? I might need it and- pfh!! hahaha!!" I couldn't make it to the end. The look of horror on his face made me lose my composure.    He closes his eyes and turns around. "You're an asshole." He says and rushes down the stairs.    I breathe heavily. "Great, now I have to fix my makeup."    After a few minutes, Micah and Greg arrive and Micah is looking flashy and fabulous, and Greg is looking very handsome.  We head to the party and when we get there, people look like they are pouring out of the house and the house is huge, so there's a lot of people here.    We head inside and of course, guys start stripping me with their eyes, even some of my pack members are giving me disgusting looks. We reach a corner of the room so we can compose ourselves a bit.     "Hey you." A male voice says from behind me.    I turn around and Jason is there with a huge smile.    I smiled at him. He's been really nice lately. Even yesterday at the lake, when my mother arrived, he sensed how uncomfortable I was. He came to me and asked me if I was okay.     "I didn't know you were coming." He says.     "Yea it was a last-minute thing." I say.      "We blackmailed her." Micah says almost like he's proud of it.    I give Micah a look and Jason starts laughing.    He lifts his cup to his mouth and while he drinks, I can see him scanning me up and down, trying to hide what he's doing and thinking he's being subtle.    I chuckle and he knows I caught him. He looks at me with a guilty smile and his cheeks turn red.     I spot Matt with Megan on the other side of the room talking to Colton. Matt looks to the side and sees me and gives me a wave.     The three of them look over at us Megan waves excitedly and Colton nods at me.  I wave back at them. Matt says something to Colton, then turns around with Megan. Both of them start making their way to us. He spots Jason with us and gives him an angry overprotective look.    Jason starts laughing. "I think that's my cue to go get my cup refilled." He says shaking his cup.    He looks back at me before leaving. "Save a dance for me." He says winking at me. I smile a little taken aback and nod before he gets lost in the crowd.    Megan greets me with a hug and I introduce her to Micah and Greg. Megan and Micah hit it off like they've been friends for years. We talk for about twenty minutes till Megan and Matt go off to dance or maybe make out.    The guys and I decide to go get some drinks. We head to the kitchen. The kitchen is huge and it's completely packed with people. We go around the island to see if we can pour some drinks. We make it to the punch and the boys start pouring some in the cups.    I'm being shoved a bit so I decide to go behind Greg and Micah to get to their other side.    When I'm walking behind them, a hand comes out of nowhere and wraps around my mouth muffling my scream. An arm wraps around my waist and pulls me back to a pitch-black room.     I can't see a thing. I'm wiggling and trying to get off this guy's grip.     He turns me around and softly pushes me against a wall. I start pushing and punching but my hands are grabbed and held over my head.     This is definitely not a human. I'm trying to get my hands free but he is too strong. I start to calm down a bit when nothing is happening, he is just standing there holding my arms up.     I'm breathing heavily and I can't see anything.    "Who is this? Who are you?" I ask with a whimper in my voice.    "What-" I'm about to say something but I'm cut off. Soft lips crash into mine with passion.     I normally would start panicking but I find myself relaxing and leaning into the kiss. He nibbles my top lip, pulls back for a second and leans into me again, and kisses me gently.     He licks my lower lip and I open and give him entrance. He sticks his tongue in and explores my mouth.     He lets go of my hands and I wrap them around his neck. His hand finds my waist and pulls me closer. I feel my body heating up.     Our bodies start to grind on each other. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him as he holds me by the thighs. There's so much need in this kiss.     He starts kissing my jaw and going to my neck, nibbling, sucking, and licking. I moan and this makes him push on my body more.     He presses me against the wall and lifts a hand to cup my breast pushing against me and groping.     I can feel the hard bulge of his pants grinding against my crotch, I lean into it and he gives a low deep growl. I giggle and he leaves my neck and presses his lips against my mouth again.     We start grinding on each other faster, I can't help but moan.     (Goddess if he keeps grinding on me like this, I'm gonna come. It feels so good.)     He starts slowing down panting. His lips leave my mouth and he buries his face on my neck, both of us heavily panting and completely out of breath. I can feel him smiling into my neck. I put my fingers through his hair still trying to catch my breath. I can smell a strong scent of cologne.     (Is he trying to hide his sent?)     I shouldn't feel this comfortable with a complete stranger, but I do.     (What is wrong with me?)    "Who are you?" I ask again in almost a whisper.    I can feel him raise his head, he pecks my lips and puts me down, then he turns me around and wraps an arm around my stomach. He pushes the hair away from my neck and gives my neck a kiss.     He quickly lets me go and in a fast motion, leaves the room.     I'm left there in the dark in a complete daze, feeling like I just imagined all of it.      After what feels like a lifetime, I leave the room that now with the light looks like a laundry room. The party is going on like normal. I feel like a mess and feel really hot so I decide to head outside.     I walk through the crowd looking at people thinking that any of them could be him. I make it outside and sit on the edge of a fountain on the front lawn.     I can't call the guys because I gave my phone to Greg to hold since I don't have any pockets.     I sit there for about fifteen minutes until I spot Micah's flashy jacket coming out of the house. They see me and rush to me.     "Where the hell have you been? We were looking everywhere for you." Micah says.    I open my mouth to speak but Greg cuts me off.    "Better question, what the hell happened to you, you look like a mess." He says looking me up and down.    I open my mouth but then close it. I don't know how the hell to explain what just happened.     I hear Micah gasp loud and startles me.     "What the hell is that!" He says pointing at my neck.    "What, what is it?!!" I say panicking.    "You have a huge hickey!!" Greg says wide-eyed.     Dread fills my face. "Mother fucker!" I spit out.     "Dammit!" I sigh     I look at them and start explaining to them what happened. 
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD