Chapter Four

2142 Words
May POV   The next few days haven't been as bad as I thought they would be.    The next day after Matt got drunk, he came down the stairs holding his junk. The water that I was drinking almost came out of my nose, but I didn't let him see me laughing.     -Flashback-  "How are you feeling?" I ask him trying to hold my laugh as much as a can.   He sits on the chair opposite of me holding his head in his hands, groaning.   "Not good." He says with a raspy voice.   I get up and get him a bottle of water and some pain pills.    "Here, drink these and get ready... you're in your underwear just so you know." I say laughing at him.    He must have taken his clothes off in the middle of the night. He groans and lays his head on the table.    "You know, we need to leave in ten minutes if we're going to make it in time for school." I tell him.   He groans again.    "Okay, how about you stay home today?" I say.     He looks at me with a hopeful look and is about to say something but I cut him off.    "Yea, don't worry. If you get to stay home because you decided to get drunk on a school night then I, get to drive the car to school today." I say grabbing the keys.    He jumps off the chair and grabs the keys from my hand. "Like hell you are!" He says completely awake now.  I laugh.   "Fine, then I'll just call Jackson so he can pick me up and you get to tell him why."    He didn't even let me finish before he started to run up the stairs. I waited for him in the car and when he came out, he was still holding his crotch. I couldn't help it anymore and I burst out laughing.   "What's so funny?" He asks getting in the car.    "Oh, nothing you have to worry about." I say to him. He just looks at me with a puzzled look.   'He'll never know what we did.' Hera says to me laughing.   'Nope, he'll never know.' I leave for school with a grin on my face.   -End flashback-   The rest of the days goes by as normal as it could have. Colton wasn't pissed like I thought he would be. He didn't even look at me, neither did Jason which was actually surprising cause Jason has always been an ass just like Brandon. Brandon however, still gave me those death glares, but I know he's on thin ice, so he won't be bothering me for a while.    It's finally Friday. I heard there's another party tonight but that's no surprise, there's a party almost every week. I definitely won't be going, I don't go to parties here in our town since most of my pack go to those. I only go to parties from our neighboring school, in a town almost forty minutes away. Greg's cousin goes to that school so he always lets us know if there is a party worth going to.   Matt will definitely go, he goes to almost every party.    (Uh! He's such a jock.)    'Let's go for a run tonight.' Hera says excited.   'Yea I guess we can do that. I have nothing else to do.' I say to her.   'Yess!' She shouts and I giggle at her excitement.   I'm so deep in thought that almost forget that I'm in chem right now.    (It's just so boring.) I think rolling my eyes.    I look to my right and see Colton a few seats away from mine. I start thinking back to when he brought Matt home.    'Maybe he actually likes us?' Hera says.   'Are you crazy?!' I say to her.    'What the hell makes you think that? Just because he doesn't look at us like he wants to rip our head off doesn't mean he likes us or that he's a nice person.' She stays quiet and doesn't say a thing.    Colton turns and looks my way. I quickly avert my eyes to the front but I don't think I was fast enough. I'm pretty sure he caught me.    (s**t! I'm such a dumb ass!)   For the rest of the class, I can feel him staring at me. Goddess I can feel his eyes burning right through me. When the class is finally over, I grab my things and leave as fast as I can. That was my last class for the day and now I get to go home and relax.    A few hours later, I'm getting ready for my run.    "Be safe, okay? Don't go too far from the house." Matt says to me, standing in my room. He looks ready to go to his party.    I chuckle. (He's so protective.)   I hold my hand out to him with a smile. "Here, be safe too."    He grabs what's in my hand and looks at it, a condom is in his hand. I start laughing but he doesn't react and just stares at it. He looks at me and stares still with a blank expression on his face. He looks back at his hand and then looks back at me and back at his hand again.    "This doesn't look like one of mine." He says still looking at it.    "That's because it's not." I give him an innocent smile.   He looks at me still with a blank expression.   "Why do you have this?" He asks raising an eyebrow, clearly starting to get annoyed.   "I don't know, just in case, I guess.  Don't worry I have another one." I say to him without an ounce of shame.    He closes his eyes and pinches the bridge of his nose. I wait there to see what he's going to say next and I try to stay as serious as possible.   "You know what?" He stops and looks at me with his mouth open ready to say something but closes it. Then he just walks out of the room.    "Love you! Be safe! Use a condom!!" I yell at him.   I burst out laughing and I can hear him getting in the car muttering something under his breath, annoyed, and then drives off.   'You know, you mess with him too much.' Hera says.   'I know.' I say starting to walk down the stairs. 'Now stop trying to scold me and get ready.' I tell her   'Yesss! let's go!' She says excitedly.      --------------------   Colton POV   I'm driving to the party. Like hell I was going to miss this one. Lucien hates it when we go to these things.    I stop at a red light and my mind drifts off to May, I've been ignoring her all week. But today at chem, I caught her staring at me.    (Why? She knows I don't like her.)    That night at her house when she started laughing, I couldn't get her laugh out of my head. I have never heard her laugh like that.    "And what she was wearing... goddess she looked-..." I stop myself from saying anything else.   "Why the hell am I thinking about her!" I yell. I'm alone in my car so no one can hear me.    'Because she's the cutest thing ever.' Lucien says all giddy.   "Nope, that's it. I'm having the best night of my life tonight, even if it's the last thing I do."   I stop speaking to Lucien and finally arrive at the house party. Music's already booming, there are so many people that looks like they don't even fit inside the house. I park and head inside. I imminently spot Matt talking to my cousin Megan, and I head towards them.   "Hey man, about time you showed up!" Matt says.    "Yea I had to deal with some stuff at home." I tell him looking around to see if I can spot any of the other guys. I feel two small hands creep up on me from behind.   "Mmmhh, I've been looking for you!" A girl's voice says from behind me.    I immediately know it's Bianca.  Lucien groans in annoyance. I turn around with a big smile on my face thinking 'this is just what I need'.    "Hey, Bianca." I say getting close to her. "Having fun?" I ask her.    "Now I am." She winks at me as she grabs the back of my neck, she pulls me down and kisses me.    I can tell that Lucien doesn't feel a single thing from this kiss and honestly neither do I. It's still enjoyable cause it does feel good, but that's it. Now I can see why Lucien doesn't want to imprint on her, but I'm still going to enjoy her company if she wants me.   We part and I take a look at her in that tight short blue dress, I can feel all my blood rush to my crotch. She grabs me again and kisses me and starts to rub her body all over me, I know she can feel my friend down south in full attention.    She looks down at my crotch and smiles. "I can help you with that."    She grabs my hand and leads me upstairs.  We reach the top of the stairs and walk down the hall, looking for an empty room. Brandon comes out of one of them with a girl under his arm. He nods at me and I nod back. Bianca quickly drags me inside the room.   She closes the door and slowly pushes me back to the wall. We start kissing and then she starts kneeling down. She slowly pulls my zipper down and takes my c**k out.  She starts licking it. I close my eyes and tilt my head back, ready to enjoy everything she has to offer. I can feel her stroking the shaft and licking the tip. She finally takes it all in, sucking, her tongue dancing all over it. A moan escapes my lips, my hips start to thrust into her mouth. I can feel my excitement building up and getting even harder by the second.    I'm so caught up in the need to c*m that I don't notice when Lucien moans May's name. I start thinking about her, her, kneeling down with my c**k in her mouth looking up at me with her beautiful amber eyes. I start trusting faster, thinking of how good her tongue and soft lips would feel with my hands entangled in her wild black hair while I f**k her mouth. My eyes open immediately when the realization hits me... f**k!... f**k! f**k! f**k!!   (Lucien wants to imprint on her! f**k!)    'About time, Idiot.' Lucien says.    I pull Bianca away, not caring that I still haven't finished and my d**k is still as hard as a rock.    "What's wrong baby?" She asks looking up at me.    I put my junk back inside my pants.   "Nothing, I'm fine." I say with an annoyed growl.    I leave her there and head to my car. On the way home, neither Lucien nor I say a word to each other. I get home and rush up the stairs, slamming the door to my room. I start pacing for a few minutes before I speak.    "This can't happen Lucien... this can't ever happen." Lucien doesn't say a word.   "Why? Why her? Of all the she-wolves why her? She's a rogue!" I say still pacing.   'No, she's not. She's part of the pack and you know it!'  He says to me with a stern tone.    "It doesn't matter, she can't be Luna. Are you crazy?!  My parents will never accept her as Luna." I say to him trying to get some sense into him.   'Yes, they will. They have never treated her any differently from the way they treat other pack members.' He says.   "No, they won't!" I say.   'Yes, they will.' He says.   "Oh, yeah, sure, it's that simple." I say to him sarcastically.   'Stop being a dumb ass!!' He yells at me.    "Na, this is not happening, sorry buddy but it's a big fat NO!" I growl back at him.   'YOU ARE SUCH AN i***t!!' He yells at me.   "STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!" I yell back at him. I have been talking out loud this whole time but thankfully, our rooms are soundproof.  'Well, you are, or did you forget?' He asks.   "Forget what?" I ask him confused.   'You have no f*****g choice in this dumb ass!' He says in a serious tone.   “…”   I slowly sit on the bed.  "f**k!!" I yell not caring if anyone hears me.    But like I said, luckily every room in the packhouse is soundproof.    'Whether you like it or not, we are imprinting on her. I want her and only her, so buckle up for the ride s**t head.' He says to me and I just fall completely silent. 
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD