WHO IS HERE

3005 Words
***PENELOPE’S P.O.V*** I was just sitting in the car when I felt like there was someone. I got out of the car and then followed them. I was just filling her in. Who is she? Why was she looking at me like that? Who the hell is she? “Excuse me. Who are. Could you, please just tell me who you are.” I was just asking the question and then made my way towards her. Who is? I just have no idea about that. Then I realised that on the verge of following her I was already in the middle of the forest. I looked around and then there was just nothing. These stresses s**t how I will go now “Help is someone there. Can you please just help me? Please help me please.” I was screaming. I don’t know from where I can go out. I am scared now and then of the one that I was following. She is not here now. Where is she now? “Is someone there? Can you please just hear me please.” I was just moving when I fell and then water. I felt water in the. How is this so cold and is it all so hot? This is not winter. How come it can be so cold and wet? Why are these leaves specifically like this? Listen, I am telling you that I just don’t know that truth or the stuff. What is it? Just please come out. Please ask you. Who is it? I felt a hand on my shoulder. I just hope that this is not the last day of my life. I just didn’t know what had gotten into me and I thought that I would be able to do it. I took a deep breath and then I turned with fear in my eyes. “What are you doing here?” Chris, it’s him damn it. I was just so scared I took a breath in relief and then I smiled at him. I immediately hugged him. I just can not describe the happiness right now. I thought that I was dead. “Woah know I didn’t know that I would be awarded with so much love. That is great.” I smiled at him. “Thank you so much for coming,” I said, and then I looked into his eyes. Then we both made our way out of the forest. Myra was there in anger. @ “What are you doing inside the forest in are you insane? I told you to just stay here. Don’t go anywhere, then why do you have to go listen to Penelope? This is this forest. It has so many wild animals.” I nodded at her and then hugged her. “I know and I am just extremely sorry that I should not have done this, but I am just sorry, so so sorry. I hope that you are not angry with me.” “No I am not, but please don’t do this stupidity and now the car is ready, so let’s go then.” She said, and then we sat in the car and then went back to him. I went into my room and then rested for a while. As I woke up, I was just sitting in my bed and I just could not stop thinking about it. I know one thing is for sure, because there was someone there. There was. For sure, someone is there. I just don’t know who was there, but there was There was for sure a lady who was standing there who was looking at me and I am absolutely sure about that. I followed someone and I know that also, but the only thing that I don’t know is how come that space was wet. How come that could happen? I went out of my thoughts and then got down. Mom looked at me and then. Pearl came to me, “Penelope, are you okay? Myra told me to tell me everything was alright.” I nodded at her. Everyone was so scared. “Yes, I am good looking, it’s just that I didn’t know how to go out.” They nodded at me, then mom came close to me. “Penelope, that place is just not safe and trust me baby, that place is just like you should not be visiting that place. Trust me baby girl, it’s just that you should never go there.” There was this fear in her eyes that I should not be there. I should not go there, should I? That’s making her so scared. I just want to know that “ I’m sorry, mom, that I went there. It was not my intention. I just think that I sent them by mistake and see now I’m completely fine. I don’t have to worry about myself.” “Yes, and you are fine just because of Chris. If he had not found you and if he had not made you come out, then I don’t know what would have happened to you. There are so many wild animals inside.” Myra came and then said in anger. I know that she got scared when she was not able to look for me there, “Look Myra, I know that you got scared a lot. I am extremely sorry that I didn’t. I didn’t think much before going inside. I’m extremely sorry, my dear sister, and thank you so much for being there for me. I’m sorry for doing that..” I said sorry to her. I just don’t want to cause any trouble with her by any of the means. I just don’t want to let that happen by any means. I know that they are all very important to me and they are all my “It’s okay baby girl, it could happen, it’s just that we all got scared that you were there alone. If it had been Myra, then we would not have been scared. I mean, we all know how strong she is and she can make the wild animals run away.” I laughed as he said it. I know that he just said it so that I could laugh at it. “Just keep on laughing like that. Did you get that? You are my little one who got you very late and I don’t want to see tears in your eyes,” Dad said, and then wiped his tears. I smiled at him and then we all talked for a while. I went to my room to fall asleep. When I was about to climb into bed, I saw a note on the bed written The one you are finding is just near you. If you want to know where he is, then next week, the same day, come to the same area where you were today, you will get him. You are not the only one who is waiting for him. He is also there waiting for you// . Waiting for who is there. I want to get there immediately. Who is it and what is it? I took a deep breath. Not now. But I will for sure go to that place. Who is there for me? Who is waiting for me there? I want to know that badly. I went to sleep, which was hardly like I was sleeping because I was not sleeping at all sleep I made my way to the balcony. Who is he that is there that is calling me? I want to know. I wish that I could have remembered something. NEXT DAY I got up and got ready for college and, as usual, Myra got ready like a Tom boy Tom. She is a Tom Boy. That’s for sure. “Myra, why don’t you wear some good clothes?” She looked at her clothes, checked them and then looked at me. “What do you want me to wear clothes like you came, Penelope? These are your stuff and not mine? Did you know that I am good at this?” “Penelope is absolutely right, at least for a while. Be like something else, you will be doing your masters and you are still like this ordinary Myra.” “Mom, what are you expecting? What is she gonna change? No mom? She will wear this only and I would suggest letting her wear that. Do you remember how she went on the first day of college?” They all started to laugh. “Yeah, I did those short pants of hers like a man and that her ugly old T-shirt, mom. You know what, it was so disgusting.” “Yeah, yeah, just keep on making fun of me, but do you remember Pearl, how Penelope was the perfect simple beautiful girl and the son she sang was just so good, right?” Myra said. I smiled at them. I don’t know what it would have been like but just by listening to it. I can just tell that it makes me happy. “Yes, you do remember the first time I saw her, that perfect daughter that I wanted to calm down, compose and not like this stupid. You know what’s Penelope, I didn’t know that I would be able to have you.” Mom said. Then I hugged her. I don’t know everything but this all just makes me happy like I have had something. “Now you both should go to college or you will be late.” Then Myra and I made our way to college. We both went there and then saw everyone. It feels good like not doing college. Everything is just nice. I like this “let’s go girl.” We went inside. We were just exploring when a girl came in front of me. “So Penelope welcomed me back to the town. I thought that after Devin you would never ever come back to this town or even this college, but I do have to say that you have a lot of things that you just got here.” After Devin, who is he, what and how is it related to me, what the hell is just going on? I don’t get that. “Look you ugly bimbo, stay away from my sister? Did you get that?” Myra went and then said to her. She also knew that this was Devin. He was the one because of whom I left Blair “Myra, because I was just stating the truth that your so-called sister is very brave and, honestly, I am impressed with what she would do. Now Devin is not here now and Blair is also gone from his grip.” “I don’t think that Penelope needs someone here, like the male alpha or something she is good enough for herself.” Out of the blue, Chris just came in and then started to say, I don’t know what to say because I don’t even know who she is, but I do know that she knows it all about me and Devin she can tell me everything “Guys please, I think that we should head to our classes and just not postpone this any more.” I just said it and then made my way to my classroom. I don’t know what it is, but not with them. Myra would not let me know the truth. I was just sitting with Myra when a girl came and then sat behind us. She smiled at us and said “Myra. I am so happy that you both also joined it. How are you Penelope? You know what I missed you a lot my dear ohh sorry umm I am Christine. We used to be such good friends, right Myra?” “Yes, yes, right, and that is the one that troubled you today, Penelope, that was Tatia. She is a b***h and trust me, she will not keep her mouth shut until you do not scold her and she is just like that. Only don’t you worry about that. I know how to handle her now.” I smiled at her. Myra is just like a saviour, it’s not like I am scared of Tatia or something, it’s just that I don’t know what else to say to her and in what sense, I don’t have even a bit of clue who Devin is. The class started and then, as it went on, we were sitting in the canteen when Christine said “Yes and do you remember Myra, how Devin played the boxing match because Penelope played. That was just so good. That was the time when Blair and Tatia both went into a silent zone.” I looked at Christine with questions in my eyes. Myra just went for coffee. I looked at her with interest and said”Who is Devin? I mean you know that I just have blue memories of everything. Could you tell me who he was and what it was shut like.” She smiled at me and then came close to me. “He loved you Penelope. I mean, if I will start from the beginning, then you had this stuff with Blair, but then Devin came in the picture and you know what, he just he was the most handsome man in this campus he just had his eyes for you yboth were just so adorable fighting for each other from everyone.” She said: The one who loved me the most? Where is he? Then why was he not there when I woke up? What is just the scene? What is the scene where everyone was there when I woke up? What not just him? “And then why do you know where he is?” “He is. I don’t know about that, but I just heard that after you got attacked in the forest he just vanished. Everyone says that he is the reason it happened to you, but I believe that he is the reason why you are sitting with us now.” I looked at her in shock. The reason why I am alive is because of him. If that is the cause, then where is he? Why? Why did he come to meet me? Why did Dad and everyone hate him so much? Why does no one tell me about them at all? Why L”it’s all a lie what this bimbo is telling you and how many times did I tell you, Christine, that we would not talk about any of this, but you still.” “What Myra, I just thought that I should also help her with this. It would be great if I did that then.” “Stop it now, you stay away from my sister Penelope, we are going home.” Then, in anger, Myra went away,, her. We both went back home. As soon as we went home, I went into Myra’s bedroom with her. “I don’t want to talk about anything right now Penelope, please just go.” “No I. She was telling me. She told me that there was this guy named Fevin. He loved me, but, here my family is, they don’t tell me anything that I have a guy in my life. I was not even aware that I had learnt it from someone else.” She looked at me in frustration. I don’t know what just the problem is with everyone. Can they just tell me what the scene is, as I don’t have any idea about anything? “Wait a minute Myra, you can’t do this. It’s for my good, no it’s not. I want to know who he was and how he played such an important part in my life, Myra. You know that if you do not tell me that someone else will do that, I am begging you to just tell me the truth, Myra.” She went down in anger and you followed her. She was just avoiding the question. She made sandwiches for herself and then started eating when I said “Myra cool, if you don’t want to tell me about it, then I will ask from someone else who the relationship was and what relationship was that we both had with each other.” As I said that, I turned in anger when I saw Pearl standing there. She was just in shock. She came and then looked at me and then at Myra. “What is this, Myra? How come she knows this name?” Myra got up in anger and then said “How am I supposed to know about that? What was the thing I was asking her? Only who had been saying this aloud that who is he and Penelope you wanted to know something aske her only.” I don’t know what to say now Pealr is very angry right now What does this name contain? That whoever in my family hears this name just gets so angry. I just don’t know what it is that it has “Penelope, can I know who? Told you about this name and I mean it I want to know who told you this name Penelope.” “What is it gonna do, Pearl? I do have a question and I want an answer which Myra refused to answer and now I am asking you and I do hope that you will answer this to me.” Pearl laughed at me and then, at Myra “No you are not and you are also forbidden to take this name. I don’t want you to take this name again and this name is good until when it’s away from us and Myra. I hope that Dad tells you to take good care of her and not like that.” TO BE CONTINUED…
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD