Announcement

287 Words
This is book 3 (finale) in the Scion Series and must be read in order. This is a place-holder until the book begins, start date TBA Current works - The Scion Series The Rise of the Rejected Mate - Complete The Flight of the Coveted Luna - Start date 01 April 2022/ Updating The Fate of the Lost Luna - Start date TBA The Line Series - Free on Dreame (to be published on A m a z o n eventually) Flatline - Complete Deadline - Starts date TBA Bloodline - Start date TBA Please check my F a c e b o o k page for schedule announcements. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my work. I am deeply grateful for your support. PS - For those wondering why the long wait between books; I take a huge amount of time to plan and research each book. Although these platforms are all about daily updates etc. It is nearly impossible to write, edit and publish a coherent and well-thought-out story at that pace (for me anyway) and, since I am not a full-time writer, it’s even worse. So I appreciate your patience and hope you will enjoy the next books as they are published. If you would like to support me (or any other writers) in ways without spending money, please: Recommend my books to your friends and in the F B groups - these really go a long way Comment in the app per chapter - the app algorithm picks these up and flags it as popular, helping writers get their work out there. Post a review on Plaza, Good Reads, Dreame F B pages Thank you Much love Kg

Great novels start here

Download by scanning the QR code to get countless free stories and daily updated books

Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD