C O D E 1 GAME

2343 Words
"Attention, the curfew is now in effect. Please stay inside your own mecha districts. Anyone caught outside their district will be prosecuted by the firing squad of the city of Imperial Mechapolis. Please co-operate." A computer announced from the peak of the Intellect tower situated at the centre of the city. A man wearing a blue hoodie and black jeans knocked on an old door. The city was dark and full of smoke and fog. He gave out the fog as he breathed through his mask. The buildings looked more like brick factories emitting smoke from their chimneys. He looked around and suddenly the door opened. He went inside with another man wearing a mask and a black jersey. "Another two species of birds extinct today leaving us with only 35 more species of birds left in the states. Now, to the next news, mecha robots and the Mechapolis government ran into a huge hassle at the courthouse, killing 4 government officials. Russia to give a gift of 2K euros for every one human birth in order to flourish the declining human population." The news reporter spoke on the VR box as a hologram. The guy wearing the blue hoodie had pink eyes and looked straight into the green eyes of the guy wearing the jersey and a mask. They both walked towards a door and went down to the basement. The basement was lit in a green, UV light consisting of 5 cells. They moved towards the glass cells saturated with a white gas making them look foggy. He looked at the green-eyed guy as he held out a suitcase. He opened the suitcase which consisted of an entire computer system inside it. He quickly transcribed certain commands in the computer and the glass cells elevated perpendicular to the floor. The ceiling above them moved apart. It opened all the way up till the chimney. "Itz workin'—Start the time machine'" The guy with pink eyes said. He had a breathy voice and an irregular, muffled English accent. The green-eyed guy typed faster and encrypted a text. Suddenly, they heard a knock on the door. They promptly turned back and then gazed at each other. A brunette female walked inside, breaking the door into two halves. "Another news, a terrorist cell was captured in California, two of them are still missing—The mecha police are going under search," The news reporter on the VR box said as that female walked down to the basement. Her eyes glowed bright blue as she walked and picked up her g*n. She had her name tattooed on her left shoulder: 'Beatrice'. She reached the basement and walked towards the cells. There was only one cell left out of the five. She smiled and shot it with her g*n. It broke down and all the gas evaporated. She looked inside—It was empty. She was enraged. She mashed the glass and looked up at the sky through the chimney. The pink eyes of the man were shining brightly as he walked on the chimney stairs with a blonde girl on his back. He walked up and reached the chimney top. Beatrice pressed her boots on the ground and they emitted a fuel. She flew up with a huge gush and swiftly reached him "You are caught! Surrender!" She shouted. Suddenly, she was shot and fell down on one of the buildings. It was the green-eyes man with a huge g*n "Nicole!" The pink-eyed man shouted. "Go 'head- I'll deal with her, Ben!" He shouted and Ben rested the blonde girl near a glass cell kept on the chimney top. Beatrice got up and looked at Nicole. "You need to fight me first," He said and she smirked "Gladly." She got up and ran towards him. Ben pressed the blonde girl into the cell "Asselyum, you're our final hope. Please come back with a piece of good news." "Fool." Beatrice jumped back and there was a huge explosion right under Nicole. She used explosives. "Nicole!" Ben shouted. "Now then," She looked up at Ben. "You killed another one of my friends. Unlike you, they can't come back, you know! Once we lose them, they are gone forever." She flew towards him. He looked at the cell and wiped his tears. "Asselyum! Listen!" He shouted as he pressed his hands on the cell and it began shining. All the wires attached to it began shining and gave out a huge beam of light overhead. It reached till the clouds "Go back and fix everything. Find me and kill me!" He shouted as the lightning from above fell on the glass cell and soon it disappeared leaving a black mark on the floor. "You jerk!" Beatrice shouted as she reached him. He turned towards the corner of the chimney and spread his arms as he fell "You can't do anything anymore." He fell from that hundred feet tall chimney peak. Beatrice stood at the chimney peak "Dammit!" "Attention, the curfew is now in effect. Please stay inside your own mecha districts. Anyone who got caught outside their district will be prosecuted by the firing squad of the city of Imperial Mechapolis. Please co-operate." "Shut up, you b***h!" She shouted. The City of Imperial Mechapolis, the birthplace of the robots, X- DROIDS and ANDROIDS. With the mecha revolution in the 22nd century headed by an anonymous male who called himself Ben, replaced 50% of the human population with robots—Making life simpler for humans. This only grew more and more until the next century. But then came another man—Dr Nicole Frank, who invented X- DROIDS to artificially introduce a superior human breed into the existing population—They were a success until they became biological weapons which many countries used against each other during the third world war. Humans ended up creating 5 most powerful X-DROIDs called '5th Oblivion', much preferred to the existing robots. They could think on their own, unlike robots. They came up with potent transits to bring the US an effortless victory. After the war ended, their main goal shifted from fighting to reproduction. The third world war brought in more weaponry robots and facilitated the spread of this alien disease called "Antigenic X-DROID infection" more commonly called Antex infection caused due to the 5th Oblivion mating with humans. By the end of the 24th century, this epidemic wiped off 70% of the human population causing a huge decline in it. The independent state governments were dismissed and a single 'World Government' was established over the entire world, directed by president Dexter Benovolis. The time machine, one of the biggest invention of the century was used to teleport the X-DROID population to the past, back to the 21st century, when nothing had started. There, they were kept inside a formulated prison. This decision was met with unrelenting criticism but the right to free speech had been invalidated due to the declaration of emergency. However, the disease continued to spread and converted more humans into X-DROIDS. To fix this, a team of ten most gifted scientists all over the world were called together led by Mr Ben—A man who had managed to survive in all these centuries and still looked just as juvenile as he did four hundred years back. Nobody knew if he was a human or just another AI controlling the entire human population but he was too intellectually gifted to be ostracised. Together with his team, Ben prepared 5 ultra-specific robot units and named them 'ANDROIDS' collectively called "Xtreme 5"—The most powerful ANDROIDS on the planet—Each one was a better version of the other. They were five generations of the same model. Asselyum being the primitive model and Lucifer being the final, advanced model. They were funded by the world government and eliminated the X-DROID population in the world within five years. '5th Oblivion' went missing after ANDROID introduction. Rumours were that they went to the past to break open the formulated prison and wreak havoc. Many scientists speculated that they were planning something big behind their backs and must be stopped. As this problem was solved, the World Government received a word from their cadets in the 21st century. The 5th Oblivion had reached the 21st century and they were out for human flesh to strengthen themselves and come back more robust. But the coward government was afraid to be away from the protection of ANDROIDS and hence decided not to send them to the past. As soon as Ben got this news, he did two things. He asked his best friend, Nicole Frank, to change the gelleptical cells—The fibreglass cases which could withstand any radiations given off by the time machine. Secondly, he rushed towards the Metropolitan tower to confront the world government with his team. "They must face it. We need the ANDROIDS here." Dexter said as Ben stood before him. Everyone seemed to have a really different accent. Surely, the language had evolved too, having many new slangs and terms. "Is this a joke?" Ben said "I cannot believe it—Why would you do this to those innocent people in the past?! We can't be so heartless," "It's their bad luck." "No, it's our bad luck and we're shifting it to them. Which is unfair!  I ain't lettin' nobody disturb the way of things. Even if that person is you." "I knew you'd say that. Even when you've made this world. Why don't you just sit back and watch? Haven't you worked hard enough?" Dexter approached Ben and touched his face "Your young body needs rest and a night of nice sleep. I've heard you've been here for quite some time, what's the secret to this youth?" Ben slapped his hands and looked into his eyes with hatred "I don't need rest. I need justice. If you can't give it to me, then I will snatch it myself." "This is one thing I really love about you and that's why you're so interesting," "I presume you're not going to change your decision," Ben glared at him. "I might... If you decided to lend me—" "I got it. Thank you, I will lead the ANDROIDS to the past with the time machine, both of them are my inventions after all." Ben turned back and realized that they were surrounded by men with guns. Ben turned towards Dexter. "I kind of expected this." Ben looked at him. "Fine, kill me so that I don't have to witness this further destruction of humanity," Dexter walked towards him and held his hand "Kill everyone except him." He ordered and Ben looked into his eyes. He was astounded. "So, you were with him all along!" One of his teammates shouted. "No! I'm not!" Ben defended himself. "f**k you, traitor!" The men opened fire and within a few minutes, the walls of the room were covered red. Ben could do nothing to save his team. When everything was over, the president left his hand and Ben fell on the floor. He fell into deep thoughts as the robots began cleaning the blood. "Thank you, you all can leave now," Dexter said and the robots left them alone in the room. "Dexter, why?" Ben asked. He smiled "Aren't we friends too? Or should I say we were?" Ben got up and grabbed his collar. "What the hell do you want?! You're much more affluent and powerful so what more do you want?!" Ben shouted, "Was all that not enough?" "No, it was not enough," Dexter touched Ben's fingers and looked into his eyes. Ben moved his hands away from his collar and moved a step back "Listen. I'm not interested in you. This is harassment—You can't force me!" Ben climbed on the windowpane behind him. "Then, how long should I wait for you to be interested?" Dexter asked. "Eat a d**k, you gay jerk!" Ben jumped down the window. His boots emitted out fuel and he went flying towards the other end of Mechapolis. Dexter smiled as he looked at him go. "Send for Beatrice." Ben flew in the sky as he covered himself with a mask and a blue hoodie. He flew over the dark city and landed near a small house with a huge chimney which wasn't emitting out anything. He knocked on the door and Nicole opened it. Back in the 21st century, it was raining heavily that night—the lightning struck the ground. It was a rough night in New York City. Not even a single person was seen on the streets. In a slump on the outskirts of the city, the same neon green lightning fell from the sky, making a huge explosion. Few men nearby were drinking in the rain. "Wow, you saw that lightning?" "Let's go check it out." The cell was fixed on the ground and the glass case opened slowly. The blonde girl or Asselyum as per what Ben called her, came out. She was covered with metallic gears, and a metal bodysuit "Ben," She said with an expressionless face "Don't cry," She stood there and looked around. She looked at her hand "The energy seems to be leaking." She looked at her hand. "What energy?" They reached her. "What are you doing over here this late at night?" One of them asked as his friends surrounded her. "Come with us, baby. It's not safe here." "How old are you?" "6 years and 4 months," She replied and they all began laughing. "I think she's high." "Nice a*s for a 6-year-old—" One of the men said as he moved his hand towards her butt. She grabbed him "Horrible work of hands by a paedophile though," She said as her grip got tighter and he groaned with pain. "You!" Another one of them approached her. She grabbed his neck and picked him up. He struggled as the lightning covered all of them. "Which year is this?" She asked as her blue eyes glowed brightly. "Argh!" "Answer" "It's 20XX!" They said. "Twenty-first century....And where is this?" She asked. "New York." "New York?" She left them and they landed on the ground. Wherever she had touched had burn marks on their body due to the leaking electric shocks. She turned back "The 21st century, I'm at the right timeline," She mumbled. Then, she turned back "Does anyone of you know someone by the name of Ben?" She asked but they were already gone. "Nothing is ever in tune..." She turned back and looked ahead "New York... What is that?" - To be continued
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD