The Princess Alpha And Her Enemy Mate (Season 2 Ep 1)

640 Words
Welcome back to Sundale And congratulations on reaching to the second season. The Crowning Of The Alpha Princess *Veronica's eighteenth birthday* *yawning ?* "ugh is it morning already" "Rise and shine babe Happy birthday ??" "Aww thanks" "You look tired" "I am to be honest" "Come on let's go eat breakfast with your mom and dad" Mom:"Oh you're up happy birthday sweetie pie" "Come on mom I'm no longer a kid" Mom:"doesn't mean you're no longer my baby girl munchkin" Dad:"Happy birthday Roni" "Thanks dad" *The Family start eating* *After breakfast* *door bell ringing* *Alexander opens the door* "Max good to see you"! "good to see you to, is Roni home" "She is actually but can I talk to you" "Sure what's up" "I've been thinking about this for a long time. Roni is my soulmate and I want to be with her forever, so I wanted to ask you if I could ask her to m-marry me" "Omg boy no way of course you should"! "Really"? "Yasss ahhh" "But what if she rejects me" "Are you kidding, I know Roni and she loves you no matter what okay" "You know what Max you're right I'm gonna ask her tonight during dinner" "Amazing" *Max goes upstairs to see Veronica* "Hey girl Happy birthday ?" "Hi Max thanks"! "Guess what" "What"? "I have a boyfriend" "What that's amazing" "Yes girl it happened two days ago I wanted to tell you and Amy but I just didn't know how. I told her already yesterday though because I was trying to call you but I was getting through" "My phone died" "That's explains it" "How are you though" "I mean things are great Xander and I are like a power couple and I'm so glad that I will be crowded Princess Alpha today" "Yess me too that reminds me Amy says she wants to go shopping for dresses" "I can't wait to see you in one" *That night* "Just tighten on the dress a little bit more mom" "Perfect" "Now it's time for your big moment sweetie" *In the ball room* *Veronica walks down the stairs with a beautiful blue ball dress and beautiful clear high heels* *She goes to stand next to her parents* Mom: "Goodnight to all and thank you for coming to this special night. Tonight my daughter Veronica will be crowded Princess Alpha of Sundale and as you know we are no longer at war and the Rivals chose to join our pack so we are now The Mivals (Menace + Rival). And I am very proud of Veronica for everything she has done for this town" *Everyone clapping as they put the crown on Veronica's head* "Thank you everyone, I truly appreciate this town and I promise as Princess Alpha I will always protect you" *People cheering* "You know what Max I'm not waiting till dinner why not do it in front of the whole town" "Atta boy?" *Alexander walks up to the stage and holds Veronica's hand gently* "Roni I want to be with you forever and ever, I love you so much and I never want to loose you". "Will You Marry Me" "Omg Xander Yesss a thousand times yes" *they hug and kiss as the crowd ? cheer and clap* *Veronica crying tears of joy* "Max did you know about this" "Yes girl and I was very happy when Xander told me, you guys belong together and you are endgame" "Omg Roni you are engaged" "Amy Yess I'm super happy" "Happy birthday ? sorry I couldn't tell you this earlier I was so busy" "it's ? okay" *After the ceremony* "Goodnight my love Xander" "Goodnight Ron-" *Crash*! "Xander what was that" "Roni look outside the window" "Isn't that your dad" "I thought he was dead"!? "He was I don't know how he is still alive"?
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD