Chapter Three

2645 Words
Chapter Three Brody arrived at their meeting place with a smile on his face. Standing before him was a beautiful woman in a dress that screamed sexy. “I have to come up with a word better than amazing but you, sweetheart, look amazing.” “Thank you,” Sarina smiled. “Just in case you need them; phenomenal, gorgeous, and stunning all work as well.” “I’ll keep that in mind,” Brody grinned. “How’d you ditch your chaperone?” “I chose my youngest brother and gave him two hundred dollars to get lost.” “And smart as hell too. Very nice.” “Wanna go for a walk?” “Absolutely,” Brody said, offering his hand. She took it readily and Brody pulled her a little closer. “Would it bother you if we talked about some personal things?” “No, what would you like to know?” “Anything you want to tell me.” “Okay,” she smiled. “I’m the oldest of five. I have a twin named Jason, then Wade is in the middle and Shawna and Joshua, who are also twins, make up the end.” “Wow, your parents really got busy didn’t they?” Brody chuckled when Sarina blushed. “Is s*x an uncomfortable topic for you?” “Not uncomfortable, just... I don’t have a lot, if any, experience to draw on so I usually avoid the topic altogether.” “Ah,” Brody smiled. “We can fix that you know.” “Fix what?” Sarina asked. “Your experience. s*x is certainly something to be enjoyed, breeding season or not.” “Brody,” Sarina blushed. “We can’t just... we barely know each other.” “Not true,” he laughed. “I know that you hate seafood as you barely touched your plate last night. You like to wear your hair up, but don’t mind having it down either. You love your family, but feel smothered by them. You dress nicely, but not extravagantly, which tells me you’re not a showy sort of person. You’re private about your life and it embarrasses you a little to be the center of attention.” “How do you—” “And,” Brody grinned, stopping so that she’d face him. “You like kissing me.” “Well I can’t exactly deny that.” “Good,” he said, his stormy eyes locking with her dark ones. There was a breath of hesitation before he took her mouth. Their first kiss had been heated by his need. Now that he’d chained that need inside him, he could now give her only sweetness. Slowly he covered her lips with his own, tasting the need and hunger that mixed with her flavor. l**t, hot and heavy, swam through his system as his own desire made itself known. “Do you know how good you feel, how good you taste?” “I’ve waited my whole life for this,” Sarina breathed. “Then let me have you. There’s no better place than one we make for ourselves.” “I can’t,” she said, stepping back. “My parents would kill me.” “You just said you’ve waited your whole life for this. Why do you think that is?” “Because... because I wasn’t ready before now.” “Okay,” Brody said, slowing down. “You weren’t ready before, which means you are ready now. I’d venture a guess that you hadn’t found the right man until now either. How many times did your parents parade you around like a prized cow?” “How did you—” “You’re an alpha’s daughter, my sweet girl. It’s expected for an alpha male to show off his eldest daughter. You’ll be the first of his line to come into breeding season.” “As I grew older he did it more frequently, until this year. I asked him to let me choose for myself the mate I want.” “And what did your dear old dad say?” “That it was my choice as long as he approved.” “Then it’s not really your choice, is it?” Sarina didn’t like admitting that Brody had a point. Could it really be her choice if her father had the final say? “I’m not asking you to do anything you don’t want to, sweetheart,” Brody assured her. “I’m just asking you to be honest with me and yourself.” “I don’t know anything about pleasing you. What if I mess up?” “That’s the lovely thing. As long as you’re willing, you can’t mess up.” Sarina wasn’t so sure about that, but Brody was standing there looking so damn sexy with his dark hair just long enough to give his sharp edged jaw a dangerous look. His blue eyes were full of impatient need. Sarina had known from the moment she’d seen him that Brody Duscene would be an important part of her life. If this wasn’t it, then why did she want him so bad? Her mother had always told her she’d know when it was right. This, being with Brody, certainly didn’t feel wrong. “I don’t think—” “Good,” Brody cut her off. Then his mouth was on hers again, this time showing her the hunger in him. His hands ran up her thighs as he picked her up and carried her to a part of the pasture that was overgrown. Suddenly the soft grass was beneath her and Brody knelt beside her. “I want you begging for me.” “I can’t even get my bearings,” Sarina said, sitting up. “There’s so much going on inside my body.” “You have no idea, darling,” Brody grinned. He leaned over to kiss her and ran a hand up her thigh again as he laid her back. “I want you Sarina, in a way I’ve never wanted another woman. I want every inch of you to scream for me.” “But how do I—” “Just let me touch you, taste you. The more you do that, the better it’ll be for both of us.” “Alright,” she agreed, as his hand slid between her legs. Fire raced through her system when Brody slipped into her wet p***y. Her breath came short as Sarina tried to harness the overwhelming feelings that Brody’s touch evoked in her. The need to know and understand had her own hands touching in turn, feeling the warm flesh beneath her fingers. Within minutes their outer clothes were gone and Sarina lay in the grass in less than she’d wear to the beach. “Oh God, let me taste you Sarina,” Brody begged, his c**k already hard and ready. “Don’t most men already want to get on with things?” “I’m not like most men, darling. I want to feast on you, especially your first time. I do hope though that we’ll have plenty more times like this.” Sarina looked up into those dark, needy eyes and felt her entire world shift. Yesterday, Brody was nothing more than a nice guy who’d asked her to dinner. Now he was the man who possessed the qualities she wanted in a mate. “Do we mate now?” “No,” Brody choked out a laugh. “It’s not usually customary to mate when it’s a woman’s first time. It can be painful to some and adding mating to it can be less than satisfactory.” “Oh,” Sarina said, disappointed. Brody tipped her face up and smiled. “Just enjoy today with me. Mating time will come soon enough when we’re ready.” “So you want to mate with me?” “I wouldn’t have asked you out if the intention was just pleasure. Nor would I be this patient. Someday I may waive my patience and take you hard and fast against a wall somewhere. But today, I want to experience every moment of your first time.” “You’ll be gentle?” Oh, this woman, Brody thought, resting his brow against hers. Lifting his head after a minute he pressed a kiss there. “I will treat you with the utmost care and respect, Sarina. You are an alpha’s daughter and deserving of every consideration.” Brody watched her whole demeanor change right before his eyes. Gone was the timid and shy girl. Here now was the confident seductress. Sitting up she grabbed his hands and put them over her breasts, looking up into his face. Her dark eyes were nearly black with passion and a need to know. “Then teach me, won’t you?” Brody watched as Sarina unclasped her b*a, letting it fall away to expose the prettiest breasts he’d ever seen. One even had a tiny mole that his lips wanted to kiss. If he was going to teach her, then he’d teach her what he loved about her, starting with her perfect body. He trailed hot, wet kisses over her flesh, igniting a fire inside her that he hoped would rage for days on end. His hands roamed over the places his mouth touched, and brought her to c****x easily. When she was breathlessly begging for more, he brought her hand to him, to show her how aroused she made him. “This is what you do to me sweetheart,” he said, running her warm palm against his hardened shaft. This time when she lay down, Brody covered her, settling himself between her thighs. When his tip touched her wet slit he groaned, holding himself back. Biting back his own need, Brody waited, testing her. He was ripe for sure, but it wasn’t until she reached for him that he knew she was also ready and willing. “Mate with me Brody.” “Sarina,” he breathed. “I don’t—” “I’ve never wanted anyone as I do you. As an alpha’s daughter, I was always raised to know myself, what I wanted, what I would and wouldn’t settle for. I want you as my mate and nothing I say or do, nothing you say or do is going to change that. So why shouldn’t it be today at a moment that’s special to us both?” Moved beyond measure, Brody sighed and pressed his brow to hers again. “You’re sure?” “I am,” she grinned, one side of her mouth tilting up before the other. He kissed her then, pressing his tip into her wet folds. “Then breathe for me and when we finish, we need to bite each other. From today on, you won’t want any other male, nor will I take any other female. You understand how permanent this is?” “I do,” Sarina said. Her dark eyes were focused, alert, and very serious. Brody pressed against her before he drew out. Watching the expectation on her face, Brody waited until her body relaxed and then he pierced her, joining their bodies in a love they were both just discovering. Slowly he moved inside her hot p***y, letting her body adjust to the fullness of his thick c**k. Slowly she started to move with him as the pain in her eyes ebbed away. Her hands found his flesh and touched him everywhere. Her wet tongue flicked over his tight n****e, making him jump. “Do men not like that?” “Not many of them,” he said. “It’s more the woman who tends to like that particular attention.” “Oh,” she said. He kissed her then, drawing out her sweetness. “Learning is never a bad thing, Sarina,” he encouraged. “How can you know what I like if you don’t try?” Pressing into her again, Brody kissed her, sliding his tongue back and forth with the rhythm he set inside her. Slowly he pulled out and pressed into her, feeling the tight press of her swollen folds. Soon their bodies were beyond verbal communication and the talking became moans and low growls of pleasure. Brody built her up, wanting her first time to be something she’d never forget. He touched her thighs and hips, ran his hands up to cup and knead her breasts, twisting their tight, pink tips between his fingers. Then he felt her body tighten sporadically around him, growing in strength. Pulling back his own need, Brody waited as he thrust into her over and over again, teasing her with shallow thrusts that were alternated by deeply piercing jabs. Only when her body started to pulse with his rhythm did Brody think about his own wants. Soon he pushed her over, knowing he’d follow soon behind. “God yes, Sarina,” he groaned. And as their o****m swept them off, Sarina felt Brody’s sharp canines sink into the supple flesh of her neck where it met her collarbone. Her first reaction was a gasp before her own teeth pierced him. The heavy taste of iron mixed with his scent filled her senses so that she was overwhelmed by him. When the o****m passed, Sarina felt her teeth retract and sat back heavily, blood still dripping from her lips. She looked up at Brody, noting the four puncture wounds on his neck. “I can smell you, like you’re inside me.” “It’ll be like that, strong and overpowering. Then you’ll get used to it.” “Will I know where you are, how you are?” “I’ve heard some tell that once two wolves are mated, they never have a moment’s peace again, so I’d say it’s likely that we’ll know where and how the other is, yes.” “I want to be with you again,” Sarina said, a blush covering her skin. “Too much more and you won’t be able to walk tomorrow.” “Is that a bad thing?” “It will be if your dad finds out what we’ve done.” “My dad isn’t that old school.” “Oh yeah?” Brody laughed. “By all means then, why not go home and show him your mating mark. I bet he’ll be real happy to learn that his eldest daughter, who’s officially in season now, will be forever tied to the likes of me.” “What the hell’s that supposed to mean?” “It means, sweetheart, that I will love and care for you to the absolute best of my ability for the rest of eternity. And that your dad is going to hate me for at least that long.” “My dad won’t hate you,” Sarina chuckled. She eventually said farewell to Brody with a promise to see him the following day and she straightened out her clothes and headed home. She wasn’t within five hundred feet of her home when Jason came running out to her. “Word to the wise. Stay away from Dad. He is beyond pissed at you.” “Why?” “Really, you’re going to ask me that when you know damn well why he’s peeved. He and Mom ran into Joshua in town. He was all too happy to tell them that you’d given him money to get lost. Twenty-four or not, I wouldn’t want Dad that mad at me. And why do you smell like a mangy dog?” “I do not smell like a mangy—” “Sarina Mabel, you get your a*s in this house this instant,” Romeo said, his words nearly a growl from the front porch. Sarina followed Jason who had the most sympathetic look on his face. It was when she stepped up to her father though, that Romeo’s eyes went wide with shock. “Oh Christ, tell me you didn’t!” Before she could evade him, his arm caught her wrist and his hand pulled back the neckline of her dress, clearly exposing four puncture wounds on her neck. “Son-of-a-b***h, Sarina!” The growl that emanated from her father nearly had her trembling in her heels and brought every member of their family into the family room. Sarina felt the hot press of embarrassment singe her cheeks as her siblings looked on in shock. Anger and disappointment raced each other through her body, anger finally winning out. Lashing out, she shared it with her father in equal portion. “Don’t you sit there and pretend like you’re so noble. We all know how you were with Mom when she’d barely even known what a werewolf was, let alone that she was one. I’ve known my whole life, have waited my whole life. I’m a grown woman, whether anyone in this house wants to admit it or not.” “You’ll watch your tone in this house!” Romeo said, drawing strength from Amanda who came to stand beside him. The hurt in her mother’s eyes did little to stem her frustration. “I’m tired of doing as I’m told without any explanation as to why. The man I love will forever be mine now and I will be his. I’m not ashamed of that fact, nor am I ashamed of my having been with him. You can all look at me as if you’re holier-than-thou with your pious, shitty attitudes. I don’t care what anyone in this house or any other thinks. I know Brody Duscene and he knows me and loves me!” Without another word, Sarina turned and rushed upstairs, slamming her door for emphasis.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD