Chapter 2

2768 Words
As I was sitting in English class, we were watching a movie. We were watching Roman and Juliet, both the 1968 and the 1996 version, to compare them to each other. I liked the 1996 version better. It just seem so modern, like up to today's time. As the ended the death scene of Romeo and Juliet from the 1996, I started to cry. It was just so sad. When the movie ended, the teacher had turned the lights back on and almost all the girls were crying in the room. Mrs. Carson went around the room passing tissues to everyone. Scarlet came over to me and leaned her head on my shoulder. "I don't know which was worse. The old or the new?" She says dabbing her eyes. "I think the new." I had said doing the same. As the bell had rung, we gather our stuff and went out to the hall. It was lunch time already. As we went to our locker, Peter came running down the hall. He stopped at my locker waiting for us. When we got there, he kissed my head and done the same for Scarlet. "So Dear sister and cousin, what we gonna eat today? I'm starving." Peter had said, as I closed my locker. "Well I heard they have my favorite pizza so I think Ima have pizza." I had said. "Same, and a shake." Scarlet added. "Mm, they both sound so good." He had said. "Oh, Jason texted me, he said he isn't gonna be here for the rest of the week." "What why?" I had said. Jason was one of my friends here at school other than my two family members. He was a wolf, a rogue one at that. But he was a nice one. His mother had died with some kind of illness and his father was a dead beat, always putting his hands on him after his mother had died, so Jason had took off and found a place in town. He was 16 working part time at the ice cream shop after school. "He said something about going out of town with a few of his friends." Peter had said. "When you say friends, the football team. The jackasses." I had said. "God I can't stand them. Just because they act all big and bad they ain't shit." Scarlet had said. "Well most of them are rogues." Peter had said. "And the rest are from packs as well. Like some of them are from our pack just older." I had said. There were about 15-20 pups from our pack that came to the school. But I never really talk to them. I mean I have trained and ran with them but that was because we all had to. I was the Luna of the school mostly since most of my pack was here. The rogues obey the rules and knew who was boss. If it wasn't Peter, Scarlet, or me, then it was my parents. The rogues try to fight each other from time to time over stupid s**t but once we go in it they stopped. I mean my father and grandfather was putting money into this school. Once we got our food, we went to our table and sat down to eat. About 15 minutes of eating, we sat talking about the rest of the week for training, until we heard someone yelling. I had looked up and saw one of the rogues picking on a human. Peter went to get up but I put my hand on his shoulder to tell him I had this. I walked over there and grabbed his shoulder to pull him off until he had back handed me. Everyone on the café had gasped, at what they saw. The rogue had stopped and saw what he had done. I got up, grabbed him by his neck and shoved him into the table we was by. That's where the human boy was at. It was Michael, a few years older than me but still weak against us. He knows about the wolves, since he lives on my grandfather's pack. If I remember right, the pack doctor had adopted him. "Who do you think you are? Not only you are picking on one of the packs members but also put their hands on me." I had growled. "Luna, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you." The rogue had said. "You hope this mark goes away Tommy, or you'll deal with alpha, my father." I growled as I pushed him away. He bowed his head and walked away. I looked at Michael and saw a few marks on him. I grabbed his hand and his tray of food and went over to my table. Some of the others were looking but I had growled at them all and they went back to well somewhat normal. As we sat down, Peter looked at my face and shook his head. He wasn't very happy that his little sister got hit. "You should had let me deal with Tommy. He's bigger than you." He had said. "So I'm stronger than him. I had alpha blood in me. Three generations of alpha blood." I had pointed out. "Anyways, Michael are you okay?" I had asked. "Yea," he said as he took a bite of his food. "What was that all about?" Scarlet asked. "I kinda tripped him, when he walked passed. Well he tripped over my foot, I should say." Michael had said. We nodded. We talked the rest of the lunch until, the bell had rung. Once it did, we all went to our classes. Peter and Scarlet went to theirs and Michael and I went to ours. It was our last hour and a half class which was math. Our classes change every two days, which is so confusing, but its only way some of the kids can get to learn in so few classes. We had about a couple thousand students here with only limited teachers and classrooms. As Michael and I had entered, we sat went to the back of the class room to sit down. As we were walking Tommy had tripped Michael, like what had happened in lunch. I grabbed ahold of Michael before he had fell. Once we gt to the table to sit, I had went back to Tommy. I had pushed his head into the table, breaking his nose. "You b***h! You broke my nose!" Tommy had yelled. He went to get up and saw it was me. "Luna!?" He said shockingly. "What were you going to do, Tommy? Hit me again? The mark is still there on my face." "Luna, I didn't know it was you. I thought the human grew some balls." Tommy tried to saw. I growled a little slamming my hands on his table making everyone in the room jump. "I don't care if he did or not. He's part of my pack. My grandfather's pack matter of fact. Do I had to call him for you. I don't think he would like that. I don't think Parker would like that, since he's next in line as alpha would he?" "No, Luna." He said looking down at the table. The teacher had came into the room an cleared her throat. I looked at her for a moment, well glared. She saw that she had interrupted me telling him off. "Is there a problem, Luna?" She had asked me. "I don't know, is there Tommy?" I had asked. "No, Luna. I'm sorry, for picking on someone part of your pack again." Tommy had said. "Good," I said then went to the back. The teacher looked at Tommy then at me. I nodded my head and she started class. About 45 minutes into class, out of no where I started to feel weird. My hands were shaking. I whined a little bit. Everyone turned to look at me. The teacher started to come to me when Tommy had stopped her. "I wouldn't if I were you." He had said. "Human, I would help get Luna out of here." He told Michael. "Zara, come on. Let's get you out of here." Michael had said. I nodded and grabbed my stuff. As he helped me out of the classroom, Peter and Scarlet came running down the hall with a few of our pack members. Peter had took over for Michael since he wasn't as strong as him. Jerry, the next head guard got on the other side of me. The others had ran towards the door to open it. I turn my head and saw some of the other wolves and humans looking at what was happening. The head of the school had came running over to us. She was also a wolf as well. "Zara, Peter, I had called your parents." Ms. Gibson said. "Thank you," Peter had said. "She's not gonna make it home!" Scarlet had said. "Take her to the gym, no ones in there." Ms. Gibson had said. "Boys block off the ways so no one can come in, while we help her." "Ah!" I had yelled a little. They dropped me for a moment, then I felt my arm breaking. "Jerry, carry her. Your more stronger than me." Peter had said. "Yes, Peter." Jerry said then I felt him picking me up and we were running towards the gym with the others behind us. Once we got to the gym, all the next in line guards were blocking the doors from people coming into the gym, while Ms. Gibson, Peter, Scarlet, Jerry were helping me with the change. As Jerry put me down, my whole body started breaking. Michael was in the room watching. I just kept staring at him. Then I started to growl at him. "Get him out!" I had growled. Then I saw the others look at Michael. "Get out Michael!" Ms. Gibson yelled at him. Michael nodded and ran out the gym. He stood on the other side of the gym doors and watched what was going on. I felt scared for him just in case if I done something. I mean I wouldn't. I was in so much pain, all I wanted was my mother. No one could bare go through what I am going through. I've heard stories of the transformation. It didn't sound anything like this, unless you were having a miscarriage and I'm still a virgin. Then it all hit me all at once. Finally all my bones had broke all at once and I started seeing better, hearing better. Seeing fur come on my hands, knowing that I was shifting. Then I was huge. I felt like I grew ten feet by it was only 6 feet even on all fours. "Remarkable!" Ms. Gibson had said. I looked at her. I could see myself through her glasses. I was both the same colors as my parents. My mother's white fur with one blue eye and my father's brownish red tent like patches here and there, and the other eye was brown. I was a mixed mutt. They were rare like a all white wolf. Their special in a way. They say back then to our ancestors only the ones that were all white or the ones that had two eye colors were the most powerful wolf of all time. More powerful than the alpha in the pack. Now I see why my mother fights in the fights. Why she's faster and stronger than my father or anyone else. Was grandmother like this as well. No one really talks about her. She had died when she gave birth to my mother, she had cancer. They also say when your an alpha female, you die giving birth to you next alpha female but my mother had survived. But I do remember hearing she did pass out from having me. As I was daydreaming, I heard the gym doors opening making me come back to reality. I saw my mother and father run over to me but stopping when they saw what I looked like. "Olivia, she's" My father started to say. "Rare." My mother finishing his sentence. "Beautiful." My mother adding as she got to me. "And I thought I was rare." "Luna, alpha." Ms. Gibson said bowing her head. "It was my idea to bring her in here since no one wasn't in here. She wasn't gonna make it home." "No, its fine. You done what you had to do." My father had said. "Honey, I know you want to run, but you can't here. Try your hardest to think human to shift back." My mother had said. I tried to think human so I could change back but I couldn't. Then I heard someone say something. "She's beautiful." Everyone's heads turned to where it came from. It was Michael. "Michael, I said get out." Ms. Gibson had growled, making it echo a little bit. Until I had growled my deep growl, making it sound louder in the gym then stood in front of Michael, glaring at Ms. Gibson and everyone else, showing off my teeth. "Zara!" My father had growled. "Castiel, stop. She's protecting the human. That's Larry's son from my father's pack." "Now we know why she went crazy in class and lunch earlier." Michael had said. "What?" My father had said. "Tommy, was picking on Michael at lunch." Peter had said. "I was gonna stop it but she assist on doing it herself until he had slapped her." "He want!?" My father got loud again. "He didn't mean to." I had said through pack link to him. "That don't mean anything, Zara." My father said. "You should have seen what she did in the classroom to him, when he tripped me." Michael had said. "She sure broke his nose and god was he pissed when she done it. He thought I had done it and stood up to her until he saw it was her." "Boy, it was fun. And j do it again over my pack. Human or not." I said. My father was getting mad. He started to shake but my mother placed a hand in his shoulder. "Dear, Zara can take care of herself and others. You heard what she had said. Human or not. Whoever's in the pack she protects. She's just like me." My mother had said. My father looked at me then my mother. He nodded his head and calmed down. I smiled in my head then looked at Michael for a moment. I rubbed my big ass head on him telling his to pet me, which made me purr. Everyone laughed at us. It helped calm me down, which helped me shifted back into my human form. Which made me fell over onto Michael's arms. Then Ms. Gibson had gave me her long wrap. I looked at her when I grabbed it then put it on. It just hung above me knees. So I was fine. As we all walked out, my next in line guards opened up the door and let us out. As we got out, everyone wasn't in the halls anymore other than my people. As we went to the cars, we all went home. Once I got home, I had took a shower and started thinking about Michael. He wasn't even my mate and I was protect of him. Just cause he was human, people wanted to pick on him. And he wasn't even scared of what I was. He was amazed what I was and what I looked like. He cared for things just like his father, like how my mother had told me. Larry was kind hearted. And so is Michael in a way. But we are born as protectors, to keep the peace from anything well mostly bad wolves. Rogues. That's all we ever run into so far. But I'm sure there's more bad things out there. We were born this way. Born to kill. Born to protect. Born to whatever. The moon goddess, made her warriors. Made who can rule. Made who can protect. Made who can heal. Who can hunt/track. Made the ultimate wolf for it all, just like my mother and now myself. And I won't let the great moon goddess down either. I know its a little short and a little fast of Zara coming into her wolf form. But this book, it gonna be a weird twist. But you all will find out soon. Best believe that. If there's anything don't forget to comment. Xoxox
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD