Chapter 2: Azai's P.O.V.

3109 Words
~Almost One Year Later~ ********************************************* About a year later and I am still looking for my mate. But Mate Week is coming up. I'm buzzing with excitement. I have a really good feeling about this year. Maybe I really will meet my mate. "Stop jumping up and down will you? How am I supposed to keep you in my mouth?" I looked down at the dark skinned male on his knees for me. Henry. He's a closeted gay guy that attends school here. Usually, he would be home by now, but this year he get's to attend Mate Week, so he stayed behind. Lucky for me because Henry gives the best head I've ever had. "Sorry. I'm just so excited." I told him. "I get that. But I'm trying to make you c*m and I can't do that if you don't focus on me." He said. I pushed my hand through his dark fluffy hair and smiled at him. "You could always bend over for me. I bet that would distract me." I told him. Henry rolled his hazel eyes. "I'm not a bottom." He said. "You keep saying that, yet you liked it when I stuck those beads inside you." I said. Henry got to his feet. He's a couple inches shorter than me, but that still has him standing pretty tall. I grabbed the buckle of his belt and pulled him closer to me. "If you're scared, don't be. I'll take good care of you. Then you'll be able to do it all for your mate when you meet him." I offered. Henry is a lot like me. He was still closeted because if his parents, but he wanted to be expirenced when he met his mate. Just like me. And boy have I come far. After that night with Melia, I had became a bit of a man w***e. I couldn't help it. I wanted a taste of everybody. It was always fun and always consentual of course. Everyone I slept with knew that it was just a s*x thing. Most of the people I slept with I never saw or talked to again. Melia and I remained best friends, but we never slept together after that night. She just wanted someone she trusted to take her virginity. I could understand that. I'm happy that Melia was my first too. Although, there were a few others that became more of a s*x with benefits things. Like Henry here. "You'll make sure to get me really ready?" He asked. I nodded. "I promise." "I mean it Azai. I've had your d**k in my mouth. I know how big it is." He said. I leaned down and pressed my lips to Henry's neck with a chuckle. "I promise I will get you ready. It's not enjoyable for me if you're in pain." I told him with a pout. Henry rolled his eyes, but I saw the light blush in his dark cheeks. His chocolate skin is my favorite thing about him. He's absolutely gorgeous. I dipped my head back down and nipped his ear. "Get undressed and bend over." I ordered him. Henry shivered but did as I said. I watched as he stripped out of his clothes. He climbed onto my bed on all fours and stuck his ass in the air for me. I walked up behind him and let my hands wander across his naked body. "You are so sexy. You're mate is one lucky man." I said. "Stop with the compliments and just give it to me." He replied. I chuckled. "I thought you wanted me to go slow." "I do, but... You could at least get a finger in me." Henry grumbled out. I grabbed the bottle of lube out of my bedside table drawer. Opening it, I squirted some into my hand. Then I wrapped that hand around Henry's shaft, and began working him up and down. I lubed up my other hand and started to tickle his asshole. Then, I shoved two fingers inside of Henry and he moaned loudly. "Is this what you wanted?" I asked as I pumped my fingers in and out of him. All I got was a moan in return. I added another finger slowly. Henry's moans grew louder and I was thankful that my brother isn't home. Ares would definitely hear this. While pumping my fingers in and out of Henry I reached in the drawer and grabbed out my anal beads. They start out small and gradually get bigger as you go. "If you can take in the biggest one, you'll definitely be ready to take my c**k. You want to try it?" I asked him. Henry nodded. "Yes. Give it to me." I smiled. "Hmmmm, I think you forgot something." I teased. Henry huffed in annoyance. I added another finger and saw Henry tense up. Smiling I continued to pump my fingers. "Give it to me daddy." He moaned out. My smile grew. I love being called daddy. It's f*****g hot. Especially when a guy does it. Girls sound good saying anything. Guys are more of a challenge so it's hotter when they say it. "Alright Henry." I said. I removed my fingers and then slowly pushed the largest bead into him. Henry moaned and pushed his ass back taking the rest of the bead in all by himself. I smiled. Not a bottom, my ass. Henry was built to be a switch. It was obvious to me anyways. Henry is a Dark Fae. The family he comes from is pretty high end and has lots of money. Henry has told me how homophobic they are. He said that coming here was the best thing that has ever happened to him. A place where people don't judge you based on anything other than your own actions. Here, he is just another supernatural gay creature, and no one cares. I was happy for him. I know that he is afraid to meet his mate too, but I have a feeling things will work out fine for him. His mate is going to love him. As long as he loves the rough exterior anyways. "Wow, you sucked that right up." I told him. "Shut up." Henry replied. See, rough exterior. I chuckled as I started to pull on the bead. "Don't be upset Henry. It's hot." I said. Henry moaned when I pulled the bead back out. Then I shoved it back in roughly. Henry moaned again and a shutter ran through his body. "Azai, I think I'm ready." He said. That was what I was waiting for. Henry was worried I wouldn't get him ready for first. Little did he know, I was going to make him beg for it. I shoved a couple more of the small beads into him. With every one Henry moaned and pushed his ass more to me. I chuckled at how greedy he was becoming. "Do you feel like your ready to burst yet?" I asked as I cupped his balls. Henry groaned. "Yes. I need it." "Need what?" I asked. "f**k you mean? I need you." He grumbled out. I chuckled again. "Need me to do what Henry?" I started to pull the beads from him slowly. It's driving him so crazy that his body is shaking. I smiled. He better beg for it now, I could tease him all day. "Please daddy. I need you to f**k me. Put it in me and make me your bitch." Henry rushed out. I paused just when I was about to pull the last bead out. "Well, I didn't think you were going to beg like that." I said and then pulled the last bead from his ass. "But it was sexy as fuck." I whispered. I used the lube to coat my c**k in it. Henry was right to be afraid. I've been with several men and women, and I am fairly certain that I was blessed with size. I gripped my shaft and teased Henry's asshole with my tip. "Let me know if you want me to stop for any reason at all. You know it's going to hurt for a little bit. I'll go slow but I won't stop unless you tell me. It'll feel better after a couple of minutes though, I promise you that." I told him. Henry nodded. "Okay." I smirked and pushed my head through. Henry groaned and reflexively started to move away from me. I grabbed his hips to keep him in place as I pushed myself deeper inside of him. My eyes rolled back as I pushed all the way inside. "Fuuuuucckkk." I drawled out as I rocked my hips. "You are so tight." I groaned. I pulled out of and thrusted back in. s**t, this feels f*****g amazing. I almost wish there was another here to f**k me, while I f**k Henry. Those are some of my favorite three sums. I continued to f**k Henry slowly. His body is still kind of tense and I was trying to be gentle, but I really just want to go faster. After a couple of minutes Henry's body began to relax. I continued my slow pace but my thrusts became rougher. Henry started to moan now. I took a risk and pulled out of him all the way, before thrusting back into him as hard as I could. Henry let out a loud moan followed by my name. "You like that do you?" I asked as I thrust hard into him again. Henry only moaned out in response. So, he likes it rough and slow. I can do that. Gripping his hips harder I repeated my slow but harsh thrusts. After a few minutes Henry was nothing but moans. "Faster. I need it faster." Henry demanded. I smiled. "Finally." Pulling all the way out of him, I thrust back in. Over and over again. I f****d Henry hard and fast just like he begged. After only a few more thrusts his body began to shake. "I think I'm gonna... Oh fuck... Daddy!" Henry moaned out as he came. I smirked as I contined my relentless f*****g. Henry might have came but I didn't. Still, his moans continued. f**k, it feels so good. "You want me to come in you or on you?" I asked him. "In my mouth." Henry replied. I smiled and thrust into him a few more times. "Now. Turn around." I said as I pulled out of him. Henry flipped around and immediately put my c**k in his mouth. My eyes rolled back as he took my entire length in. Henry bobbed his head up and down on me fast. My balls tightened and I released my seed into his mouth as I gripped his shoulder. "Fuck." I moaned out. Henry slurped me up and worked his mouth until I was cleaned up. He let my d**k go with a pop. I leaned back and sighed. "I got c*m all over your bed." Henry said quietly. I laughed. "I'll clean it don't worry." Henry began getting dressed and I started to gather up the blanket that has his c*m all over it. I'm going to have to take this to get washed before Mom or Miriam find it. The last thing I need is for our nanny to tell my parents that my sheets are covered in jizz. Being a male you can't smell my virginity the way you can with women. I think it has something to do with their hymen, but I honestly don't care enough to know. People are people. They make their own choices and I respect that. Still, my mother would kill me if she found out that I not only didn't wait for my mate, but that I've been having all kinds of partners in my bedroom. "Why are you like that?" Henry asked pulling me from my thoughts. I looked up at him and furrowed my brow. "Huh?" Henry shook his head and threw his shirt on. "You. You're so nice. I don't get it." He said. I frowned. "Did you want me to be mean?" Henry shook his head and laughed. "No, I like that you're nice. It makes it hard not to fall for you though. I don't know many booty calls that wouldn't make me clean up after myself." He told me. I rolled my eyes. "First of all, don't fall for me because I will break your heart. I might be f*****g you, but I am saving my heart for my mate. And secondly, you cleaned me up. It's no big deal to clean up your mess. Besides, what are you gonna do? Take my comforter to get washed?" I asked with a laugh. Henry shrugged. "I guess you're right. And I'm not falling for you. I'm just saying I see why the others did." He said. I turned away as guilt spread through me. The others. My past lovers. The ones that either fell for me the one night we spent together or grew to love me over the time of our friends with benefits. Not one time did I ever lie to anyone I slept with. I told them all before anything happened that it was only s*x, that I am waiting for my mate, and I will not love anybody else. Unfortunately, the heart wants what it wants. That didn't stop me from feeling guilty either. It wasn't like I didn't care about these people. We shared some fun times together, of course I cared. Just, not in the way that they wanted. "You coming to the party tonight?" Henry asked me. I shrugged. "People are going to start arriving for Mate Week tomorrow, and you know that my sister is going to make me help with s**t. Not sure if I should go out tonight." I said. Henry ran his hands up my bare back and I paused. "Well, don't get mad if you show up and I'm flirting with other guys." He said before walking to my bedroom door. I shook my head and chuckled. "I'll try my best." Henry chuckled. "I'll see you later." "Alright, see ya." I replied as I stripped the rest of my sheets from my bed. Might as well clean everything. Then I shimmied myself into a pair of black basketball shorts I had left on the floor. "Azai." I looked up to see Henry pausing in my doorway. "For what it's worth... I don't think you should feel guilty about them." He told me and I knew he was referring to two certain people. "It's not like you've ever lied. Not to me. You've always been honest. It's not your fault they didnt listen." I nodded. "It's easier said than done." Henry shook his head. "You didn't do anything wrong. Wanting to have s*x, but waiting for your mate doesn't make you a bad person Azai." He told me. I smiled. "I know." I said. Henry returned my smile. "Thank you." He said. I furrowed my brow. "For what?" I asked. "Taking good care of me. You might not be my mate, and I might not have feelings for you, but you taught me how to take care of my mate when I do find him. For that I am greatful." He told me. I smiled. "Anytime. And hey, when you find your mate maybe we can-" "Stop." Henry held his hand up. "I don't think I will want to share my mate. Even with you." He said with a small smile. I nodded. "I can understand that. I won't be sharing my mate that's for sure." I said as I gathered up all of my blankets and sheets. Henry laughed. "Knowing you, you'll end up mated to five different people." He said. I had to think about that for a moment. That wouldn't be so bad. If we were all mated I wouldn't care about sharing. Plus, how fun would that bed? Having more than one mate. Just think of all the fun things we could do. "I'll be happy to just get one." I said as I walked down the stairs, Henry following behind me. I paused at the front door to see Henry out. Henry turned to look at me. He chuckled and shook his head. Doing things like this must be the nice things he was talking about. Although, I'm not sure how walking someone to the front door after f*****g them makes them fall in love with me. "See you later." I said as he was about to leave. Henry turned around and paused for a moment. "I hope that you meet your mate this week. You deserve it more than anyone here." And with that Henry turned around and shut the door behind him. I was left alone with my thoughts as I took my items to the washroom in the basement. I thought about what Henry had said. Could I really have more than one mate? I had heard about some creatures being blessed with two, or taking more than one chosen mate. I've never given much thought to it honestly. I slept with all kinds of people. After the night I lost my virginity I realized that I didn't have a preference for gender, or anything really. Everyone has something to offer and everyone is beautiful. Unless you have an ugly personailty anyways. Even I have my standards. At first I started sleeping around because I wanted to know more. I wanted to be able to please my mate when I met them. Eventually it turned into me just having fun. I mean, I still learned things here and there. I'm fairly certain that I will be able to please my mate fully when I meet them. I couldn't stop thinking about what Henry had said though. I'd never given much thought to who or what my mate would be. Do I want a female? A male? Having a female would mean boobs, and who doesn't love boobs? Plus, women are so soft and their little moans are so sexy. And nothing gets wet like a p***y. s**t, just thinking about it is getting me hard again. Males are different but usually in good ways. They are rougher which gets really fun. If I do have a male mate I hope he's a closested man. I love it when they play hard to get. I can just imagine teasing him until he finally gives into the bond. Ugh. f**k. I'm hard again. Looks like I'll have to jerk myself off before Tia finds me and puts me to work.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD