Battle 36

1211 Words
Arjhay's pov: It has been 2 weeks now since Ivan was taken bu the Russian soldiers while I'm here at the camp watching him. "Missing Ivan?" a woman voice asked. Tumingin naman ako rito at si Amo pala ito, mabilis naman akong yumuko rito bilang pag-galang. "Hindi lang ako sanay ng wala si Ivan, Amo." Tumayong sagot ko. "Ivan will surely comeback safe," she responded like she was so sure about the results. "Ivan isn't using his abity," I mumbled. "Because he doesn't need it, he was trained like you 4× harder than you. Kaya malaki tiwala namin ni Rea na babalik na ligtas si Ivan, he's stonger than anyone else Arjhay so never underestimate him." Hawak nito sa balikat ko bago tumaikod. Naisipan ko naman lumabas dahil wala rin naman ako magawa sa loob, peope living inside this camp looks just like ordinary people. The empire is just full of greedy people, maybe that's the reason why there's rebellion. We are the ones that needs to protect this kind of people, our kind of people. "Pare!" Sigaw ni Jerico. "Bakit pre?" tanong ko. "Practice raw sabi ni Edrian, mainit nga ulo eh. Nasa isip pa rin daw n'ya yung sundalo ng empire," paliwanag nito Tumango na lamang ako rito at sumunod, maybe training could help me remove the negativity inside my head. "Dahil 7 tayo ay group by 3v4 ang labanan, we just need to protect our flag which will be the shirt of Jerico and my cousin Arjhay," Edrian said with a smirk on his face. Tumango naman ako at inalis ang t-shirt ko kagaya ni Jerico, kinuha naman agad ni Edrian ang t-shirt ni Jerico kaya nabatukan ito ni Jaiceph. "Shuta bakla! wag mong pag-nasahan kapatid ko," sita ni Jaiceph. "Kaloko ka naman ses! Ang gwapo at ang bango naman kasi ni Papa Jerico," Kinikilig na sagot ni Edrian. Mabilis naman akong na balutan ng lightning armor ko habang so Jerico naman ay ang kanyang Million mans armor, agad naman akong tumingin kay Edrian para hintayin ang sasabihin nito. "So the 2 teams will be Johnrey, Jaiceph, Clarisse and Me vs Arjhay, Louiza and Jerico. Malakas naman ang grupo nila Arjhay kaya patas lang, this game will be simple so don't worry. Kailangan lang natin makuha ang flag ng kalaban at dalin sa base," ngising paliwanag ni Edrian. Third person's pov: Mabilis nag-simula ang laban at si Arjhay at Jerico ang naging opensa ng grupo nila habang si Louiza ang depensa, Edrian activated his Arachne and charge towards his cousin Arjhay. Mabilis hinarang ni Arjhay ang atake ni Edrian kaya umatras si Edrian at pinaputukan ito, mabilis naman hinarang ni Jerico ang sarili pero tumalsik ito matapos tamaan ng hangin. "Sorry kapatid pero kalaban kita ngayon," saad ni Jaiceph. Mabilis na sumugod si Jaiceph kay Jerico habang hawak nito ang kanyang "Angel Fall" habang katabi n'ya rin si Johnrey, mabilis kumilos si Jerico at binaril sila ng mga pampasabog pero mabilis itong pinatamaan ni Johnrey dahil na kita n'ya agad ito gamit ang kanyang "Predicted eyes". "This will be hard," Jerico whispered. Mabilis sinugod ni Johnrey si Jerico pero tila wala lang ang atake ni Johnrey dahil sa Million mans armor ni Jerico, mabilis naman umatras si Johnrey bago gumawa ng force-field si Jerico at pinasabog. "Jaiceph!" Johnrey shouted. Jaiceph made 3 tornados and hit it towards the direction of Jerico, Jerico smirked ans some claw suddenly appeared from his feet which prevent him from flying away. Johnrey smirked because it's his plan, Jaiceph appeared behind him and tries to hit Jerico with his spear. "Damn it!" Jerico shouted after blocking the spear of Jaiceph. This led to an opening for Johnrey and attack Jerico, Jerico manage to block it but at this point he knew he couldn't stand a chance to the both of them. "I'm gonna win this time," Edrian said after blocking the attack of Arjhay. "Keep on dreaming cousin," Arjhay responded. Edrian quickly jumped up the sky but they all stopped when Amo showed up. "Everyone, come quickly!" She ordered. Bumalik naman agad sila sa loob at na kita si Ivan na Kaharap si Jannelliza. Ivan's Pov: "So, how can a strong rebel from Philippines could easily be captured by a Russian General?" Jannelliza asked. "I got no time to talk to you," I replied. Mahirap ngayon ang lagay ko dahil kaharap ko ang kapatid ko, she suddenly pulled my arms which made me face her. "Stay alive, I want to be the one capturing you. I wanna make you pay for killing alot of innocent people from the empire," she said with a serious tone. "Those people deserves to die, Jannelliza. I'll kill whoever I want as long as I know that they deserve to die," I responded before pulling away my shoulder. "Hindi mo alam ang binabangga mo, we could easily destroy you and your people. Think wisely about your move rebel," she added. I looked at her like she was the most stupid person that I have met. "Destoy my people? You're just proving to me that the empire will do anything for power. That's the difference between the Rebellion and the Empire, we aim for fair rights and freedom while the Empire aim for money and power. We won't stay blind and quite, we will do anything we could to get that freedom. I don't care who I kill or punish, what matter is I'll be able to get what we want." "I'll do whatever I can to stop you, I won't hesitate to kill you rebel. I can do that just to protect the empire, I'm a general and far more superior than you. If I have to sacrifice my life to end yours then I'm willing to do it, specially if it means peace to the empire and the end of the Rebellion who also aim for power, I know the type of human being you are rebel. You're all greedy for something that you don't own," she responded. "You're so stupid for believing the empire is doing good things, may I ask you one thing. Do you even know why the Rebellion started? We started because of the expansion of the empire and not giving space to the poor people, those people are tired of waiting for help. We are making a loud noise to have the attention," I spoked madly. Iniwan ko naman ito at sinalubong agad ako ni Cess at Dalisay. " You look so mad,"Dalisay said. " Those generals are all self centered without realizing that they are the main reason why there's alot of rebel in the world," Cess agreed. "How's the conversation between you and the general of your country?" I asked. "Death treat!" They responded at the same time and laughed. Napa-iling naman ako sa kanilang dalawa at sumalo sa pag-kain, we suddenly looked at Gen. Marvy talking to the other general's of the empire in each country. "Those buckled head deserve to be rotten in hell, they are the one who caused pain to everyone without realizing it. Specially I could that I have known all the dirty deed of our general," Cess spoked. "Every general have their own secret, a secret that could ruin theue fear," Dalisay added.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD