Battle 39

1065 Words
Third person's pov: Naka-ngiti ngayon si Jonito habang naka-tingin kay Rea habang nag-luluto ito. "Any news from Jannelliza?" Rea asked. Jonito suddenly took a deep breath before answering Rea's question. "Well according to her, Ivan is still standing strongly." "Ivan won't go down without any fight," Rea responded. "Our son seems so strong unlike before," Jonito added. "Matapos makontrol ni Ivan ang ability n'ya ay inaral n'ya ang maraming fighting techniques at pati ang pag-gamit ng heavenly weapon," paliwanag ni Rea. "Jannelliza trained herself after we found out that her problem was cured, she wants to be strong so one day she could lead the empires army and look for you and Ivan. Gusto n'ya na mabalik kayo sa empire para mabuo ang pamilya natin," malungkot na sabi ni Jonito. "Hindi lahat ng nasa loob ng empire ay totoo, Jonito. Kaya nga may rebelde dahil gusto namin mapa-bagsak sila," sagot ni Rea. "Sigurado akong hahanapin agad ni Jannelliza ang mga traydor na 'yun," saad ni Jonito. "Ivan can no longer wait for that," Rea responded. Huminga naman ng malalim si Jonito at tumayo ito para yakapin si Rea, Rea rested her head on Jonito's chest and listen to his heartbeat. "We'll be a happy family once again," Jonito whispered. "I promise." "I'm sure Ivan will be so mad about this Jonito once he found out that about this," I mumbled. "I love you and out son, I could do anything for us Hon," he replied. "We love you too Jonito, but I'm still scared. What if we got captured and got captivated on prison?" I asked. Hinawakan ni Jonito ang kamay ko at huminga ng malalim, I still feel scared specially I don't know how my son will react if he founds out that I'm talking to his father. Arjhay's pov: Nasa bahay ako ngayon at pinapanood si Edrian ba nag-lalakad pa balik-balik. "Sit down," I said. "Paano ako uupo? Paano ako uupo kung na isip ko bigla reaksyon ni Ivan oras na bumalik s'ya at makita na ayos si Tita Rea at tatay nila, we both know Ivan. If he got hurt it means it would change his attitude," he responded. "Ivan won't know a thing if act normally, Edrian. Tama ka, alam natin masasaktan si Ivan. But we also need to take a risk just like what tita Rea said, we must be ready on the reaction of Ivan. If he got mad at tita Rea then we'll be the one comforting him, maybe it's what Tita Rea wants. She want us to be the source of strength and sanity of Ivan," I replied. "I just hope that we won't be in any type of trouble," Edrian mumbled. "I'm sure that Ivan will understand it, we'll be the one to help him. I just have this feeling that he'll wage a war between the empire and Rebellion once he return back home after all of this," I said while looking at the monitor looking and focusing on Ivan whose now sleeping. Dra. Ylreveb pov: Na gulat ako nang pag-labas ko ng opisina ay lumapit sa'kin si Mr. Ralph. "How are you Dra. Ylreveb?" Dr. Anderson asked. "I'm good Mr. Anderson, just doing some stuff. What are you doing here inside the empire?" I asked. "I'm just wondering if you'll be creating new heavenly weapons," he responded. "It's actually a very classified information, I'm just following protocols. I can't let you know about it specially you no longer have the authority like you had before. I'm sorry Mr. Anderson, those weapons are now classified and private against anyone who don't have a position here," I Answered. "I hope you'll reconsider this Dra. Ylreveb. You'll let me see them or you'll regret this future? pick wisely," he said. "My answer is still a firm No, this is a private property of the empire and I can't let any civilian like you to invade it. I'm sorry Mr. Anderson," I strongly replied. Tumango naman ito at umalis I did the right decision, he no longer have his authority like what he had before. Lumipas ang ilang minuto ay Dumating na si Morrigan at dala ang bag nito, him holding Jannelliza's lunch box made me confuse. "You look like you're carrying the food for. Jannelliza and give it to her later even tho she's currently in Russia," I take noticed to him. "I actually used her lunch box to put my food in it, I'm actually having a little problem on her house, it's so futuristic. But I'm trying to cope up, with it," Morrigan responded. Tumango naman ako at tumingin sa bagong dating na mga bato, this are the stones needed for a new heavenly weapon. Jonito's pov: Nang Maka-tulog si Rea ay tahimik akong pinagmamasdan s'ya, she still looks like the woman that I married a long time ago. She's still the most beautiful woman I've ever met in my entire life, the only woman that I'll love no matter what happened to us. This time I wanna make everything right, I wanna own the forgiveness from Ivan. "Can we talk?" a male voice asked. "What is this about?" I asked. "I wanna say I hate you and thank you Dr. Situada. I hate you because you're the main reason why Ivan hated himself, also thank you because of your experiment I was able to meet him and love him. I love your son and I'll do what it takes to make him happy," he said. "I don't really care who my children loves, I just want them to be happy. My experiment is the main reason why they have an ability, I don't wanna do it but I have no choice. All I could do now is accept on how the become," I replied to him while looking at the picture of my son smiling while I was holding a robot on my hand. "If someday Ivan will be able to listen to your point of view I'll help him figure it out, I'll do what I can do best for him to accept you back in his life." he responded before walking away. That's what I always hope, I always hope that Ivan will forgive me and let me have a new start with him and our family. I don't wanna lose my son ever again, I don't want to hurt him again.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD