Battle 40

1326 Words
Ivan's pov: Dumating na ang araw na hinihintay namin nasa harapan kami ngayon ng arena at pinapanood si Dalisay, this will be a fight between China and Japan. "Japan Vs China looks interesting," Cess uttered. Dalisay is currently waiting for her enemy to attack and watch her movement slowly, the girl from China held her 2 axes and charger towards Dalisay. Hawak ng babaeng taga-China ay isang Electric Axe na may possitive and negative charges kaya kailangang dalawa ito, Dalisay stood firmy as she blocks the attack of the girl from China. Dalisay made some sharp wind blade using her Shibori samurai but the girl manage to avoid the disaster, si Dalisay naman ngayon ang sumugod at umatake kaya prinotektahan ng babae ang kanyang sarili. "I never knew that Dalisay could be this fast," Cess mumbled. "Her weapon is Shibori Samurai, that weapon is so unique because it picks its own user. That sword only picks a user who could be fast as a wind," I explained. Tumingin naman ulit ako kay Dalisay at kitang-kita ko kung paano n'ya pinutol ang kamay ng isa n'yang kalaban, everyone cheered even I cheered for Dalisay after she landed the last stike on her opponent. "The Winner is Japan!" The MC announced. Mabilis lumapit sa'min si Dalisay habang naka-ngiti. "That was an amazing fight," Cess cheerfully said. "But it's my turn now," she added. Now it's a fight between Ireland and Germany, Cess is currently holding her hammera firmly while facing a guy from Germany who's holdind a spear. Tumunog naman ang bell at mabilis binaon ng lalalake sa lupa ang spear na hawak n'ya kaya nag-mistulang laba ang kinatatayuam n'ya, mabilis hinampas-hampas ni Cess ang mga lava na binabato sa kanya ng lalake. Cess quickly used her a laser from her Hammera but the guy manage to avoided the attack of Cess, the guy attacked Dalisay using his Spear but Daisay easily used her Hammera to avoid it. "Cess became more patience when fighting unlike before that she only used her strong will and strength," Dalisay said. Tumango naman ako bilang pag-sangayon sa sinabi nito, ngumisi naman ako matapos tumalon ng lalake papunta kay Cess dahil pag-baba nito ay parang ginawa s'yang bola ni Cess dahil sa hampas nito. Tumama naman ang lalake sa pader pero tumayo pa rin ito kahit mukang na balian, I could easily see that Cess was giving the guy a poker face after the man coughed blood. The man stood firmly and thrown his spear Cess, Cess manage to avoid it and throw it back to the guy and hitting the bottom of it for extra speed that the guy wasn't expecting which made him lose and die on his own weapon. "Ireland Wins!" The MC announced. Lumipas ang ilang oras ay ako na ang lalaban at ang kaharap ko ay ang bansang Mexico, a gun shot indicates that the fight begins. The guy have have a yoyo than generates electricity, the guy from Mexico tries to attack me but I managed to avoid it. I pulled out my scythe and tried to use the gun part of it but was able to avoid it so I charge towards him, the Mexican guy didn't expect it so I was able to stab him with my scythe and take him down. I was announce as a winner and a smile formed in my lips, a smile that showed that I'm satisfied in the fight. Third person's pov: Dumating na ang oras na ayaw ni Ivan, ito na ang oras na apat na lang ang bansang na titira sa gitna. Japan, Ireland, Philippines and Russia are the only strong county that remains standing. "This will be a good fight," Gen. Marvy said. Ang apat na bansa ngayon ay mag-lalaban isa-isa, kung sino ang mananalo sa unang laban ay wala na itong oras para mag-pahinga dahil lalabanan agad nito ang susunod na papasok. The screen started to rumble and it's now a fight between Ireland VS Japan, Cess and Dalisay went on the stage and looked at each other. "I never expect that we'll be facing each other, but I'm ready now to face you Dalisay. I won't back down," Cess said. "To whoever wins we'll let Ivan continue our legacy," Dalisay replied. The Hammera started glowing which means Cess activated the Ace card of her weapon, Dalisay slowly close her eyes to and it means that she activate her Ace card. The hammera have a lot of spike on it's hammer while the shibori samurai turns into a red color. They both move so fast and no one expected a strong collision of attack on the two of them, Cess blocked the attack of Dalisay, Dalisay on the other hand avoid the hit of Cess. Ivan was silently watching them when the guy from Russia approached him, Ivan can easily feel electric tape natin last week. "I'm sure that I'll be up next and kill one of them, don't worry R. After I kill one of them you'll be next, I can easily destroy you. So ask for my forgiveness," Muraco said. Ivan ignored him and continued watching Cess and Dalisay fight, Dalisay did an unnoticeable cuts but Cess was able to protect herself using her Hammera. "Hammera ultimate form, Heaven!" Cess shouted. Hammera can almost be considered as a c type heavenly weapon because it has 2 Ace cards, Dalisay watched how the Hammera suddenly expanded and one of the side have a sharp edge in it. Cess quickly attack Dalisay but she manage to avoid it. Dalisay closed her eyes and attack, Cess smiled and accepted her faith. Ivan felt a huge pain after seeing the blade of Dalisay pierced the body of Cess, Cess hit Dalisay away from her. Dalisay opened her eyes and saw how Cess fall on the ground with her swords, she crawled towards her but Cess smiled at her. "Thank you for giving me the death that I want, do your best to have a face of with Ivan, I know you can do this," Cess said. Dalisay nodded before a tear fell from her eyes, Dalisay didn't notice that Muraco already entered and quickly went to attack her. Dalisay block the move of Muraco but she's already feeling weak specially she was hitted by Cess's Hammera, she closed her eyes afte he felt the blade of Muraco piercing her body. Dalisay fell on the ground and looked at Ivan whose now walking with an anger expression on his face. Dalisay smiled and slowly close her eyes, Ivan on the other hand felt so much rage inside of him that wanted to be released. Ivan's pov: Daman-dama ko ang labis na galit at mabilis sumulpot sa harapan no Muraco at sinakal ito, he tries to attack me with his sword but I quickly throws him away from me. "I'll make you pay," I whispered. He quickly attack me but I manage to blocked it, he distanced himself and I saw how his Ace card slowly get activated. "I'll make you pay for that!" Muraco shouted. He was about to attack when I use a little bit of my ability to attack him and cutted his head off. "The winner is Philippine!" the MC shouted. I saw how Gen. Marvy wanna attack me but she was stopped by my sister, Jannelliza. I could not feel anything while looking at Cess and Dalisay's dead bodies and have a smile on their faces, they both look happy after their death. Lumapit naman sa'kin si Kris Ann bago mag-salita. "Prepare yourself, we'll be back to the Philippines early in the morning. We will leave around 8 in the morning, get up early or we'll leave you here in Russia and let them do what they want to do with you." Tumango naman ako at hinayaan itong umalis. "Thank you Cess and Dalisay," I whispered underneath my breath while looking at their body.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD