Battle 41

1045 Words
Ivan's pov: May benda man ang braso at pisngi ko ay hindi ko pa rin maiwasang ngumiti dahil makakabalik na ako sa Pilipinas, kasama ko ngayon si ate Jannelliza pati na rin ang tatlo n'yang sundalong sinama. "We won't do any unnecessary move against you for now Rebel, but do keep this in your mind. I'll do anything to make you all my prisoners," she warned with a poker face. "We won't wage a war yet, but we won't back down without any fight," I uttered back. Nang maka-sakay kami ng eroplano ay tahimik pa rin kami habang naka-posas ako. "Tell me rebel..." Jannelliza said with pause. "...why did you choose to became a rebel?" she added. "Because your so called empire is a shyt, alot of people starve yet the empire won't do anything. Your empire is not perfect specially it's full of traitors that are greedy for money and power," I answer with a blank tone. "The empire tried to help them," she firmly mumbled. "General. Jannelliza, your empire has alot of stinking garbage. People that you think are real are fake, no wonder why the empire will fall one day. Try being competent instead of being incompetent," I responded before taking a seat. Tahimik ang naging byahe namin pa balik ng Pilipinas at walang nag-salita ni isa sa amin, after we land in the Philippines I was handcuffed by my own sister. I just silently followed them, after we arrived at the entrance my group suddenly appeared and a smile form in my lips. "If I were you I'll probably let our boss go," Edrian said. "Why don't you try taking your boss back?" Kim mockingly asked. "Don't you underestimate us, you might be an elite soldier but we could take you down. Even without using a number advantage," Jerico replied. "Why don't you try?" Joan asked. "Can you handle if we do?" Jaiceph asked back. I could feel the tension building up and I look at my sister and raised my hand. "Let me go and no blood will be shred here, unless you wanna fight us all." Jannelliza stared at me before pulling out her sword and cutting off my handcuffs, I smirked because I know that she couldn't risk it. "Good choice," I said while massaging my wrist. Kris Ann suddenly held the knife part of her whip and pointed it to my neck. "This is our only chance to capture her Gen. Jannelliza, don't let it slip." "We are also taking about the risk of safety on the civilians here at the airport Kris Ann, we don't want anyone to get hurt if we start a fight with them. I know that they can easily bend the game specially they have the number advantage," Jannelliza responded. "But we'll just increase the danger if we let him go," Joan added. "They won't do anything unless we provoke them, they won't lay any move against the empire if we let their boss go. This is the best decision for now so let him go," Jannelliza replied with a serious expression on her face. Tumingin naman ako kay Kris Ann at binaba na nito ang Latigo n'ya, I smirked before walking towards Arjhay. I look at my sister while my I pulled out my scythe, she stared at me like she wanna murdered me and chop me into a million pieces. "You made a great decision Gen. Jannelliza, I don't want to let this place shower with blood. This won't be the Last time that we'll see each other again," I said with a warning tone. "The next time we see each other, I promise you that I'll be capturing you. Also I'll be the one watching your prison," she replied. Umalis naman kami at pag-dating namin sa kampo ay agad akong ni yakap ni Mama. "I knew that you'll win the game," Mom said. "Of course mom, I have to return home. I'll never abandoned anyone," I replied. We had a small feast and everyone is having fun, I do also having fun but I still remember Cess and Dalisay. Everyone is drunk to the point where they couldn't stand, only me, mom and Arjhay left standing. "I know that someone is missing you so bad, so I'm gonna let him have his time with you. I'm happy that you're back to us my son," Mom said while caressing my face. "Thank you mom, I don't know how will I survive without you. I'll always be by your side," I replied. "That's all I need to hear," she responded. Umalis naman ito at na iwan na lang kaming dalawa ni Arjhay, I came close to him and hug him as tight as I could. "I miss you so damn much Arjhay, I miss this moment with you." He hugged me in return and I could feel that he's trying to cling on something, something that he never wanna lose again. "I'm so weak, I'm sorry if I wasn't able to protect you when you were kidnapped. I'm scared that this might happen again," he whispered. I held his chin and lifted his face before planting a soft kiss on his lips. "Don't ever say that again, you're not weak. You're an amazing man for me Arjhay, it's just that we didn't expect all of this would happened." "I just can't help it, I 'm the one to blame for all of this. I'm sorry," he responded. I held his hand and put it on my waist, this made our forehead to be close to each other. "Don't be sorry Arjhay," I whispered. He close the distance between us and claim my lips, I let his tounge traveled inside my mouth before he pulled out. "I want you," he whispered and I could see the Lust and love from his eyes. I know that this is a new type of fire that I'll be igniting but I'm willing to take a risk, I'm willing to take a risk for this man. "Please take me," I replied to the point that I couldn't even hear my own voice. He dragged me all the way to his house and all I could remember is he and I finally became one for each other.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD