Chapter 7

1724 Words
Jannelliza's pov: All I could feel right now is anger after what happened to my soldiers, the Rebellions are really getting stronger so we need to make a move as soon as possible. "What will we do Gen. Jannelliza?" Marcial suddenly asked. "We must add another security system outside the empire, everyone who'll enter and go out must be check head to toe. The Rebellions are stealing something inside the empire and we must know it as soon as possible, Marcial go fly around and look for some traces." I ordered. They quickly salute to me before getting out, I quickly went out to check at the the assignment that I assigned to Morrigan and hopefully he has some good news. Marcial's pov: Kasama ko ngayon si Kim, Kurt, at Marc dahil ihahatid daw nila ako sa labas ng empire. "Pare mukang lilipad ka nanaman ah," ngising sabi ni Kurt. "Kailangan eh, baka mapatay pako ni Boss." Batok ko kay Kurt. "Pano ba 'yan Falcon? ingat sa pag-lipad baka maakit ka sa kalaban," singit naman ni Kim. Dahil dito ay tinignan ko ito ng masama. "Mga baliw kayo. Lumayas kana Marcial baka forever mo isang Rebelde," saad naman ni Marc. Tinaas ko naman ang gitnang daliri ko bago ko isuot ang eye protector ko kapaglumilipad ako, pinindot ko naman ang botton sa gilid ko bago ako mag-simulang lumipad. "Time to search for some rebel." I said to myself. Edrian's pov: Kumakain kami ngayon ng almusal nila Ivan ng biglang tumayo si Arjhay. "Bakit?" tanong ko. "I'm gonna practice." Arjhay said before putting his armory on his bareback. Arjhay is really a hotty, if he's just not my cousin I would probably drool for his hot body. "Try to create new lightbase attack on your training, your armor is number 2 on the strongest armor known in the empire." Ivan said while eating his chicken leg. "I know." Arjhay said before walking out. "Anyare sa inyo ng pinsan ko?" tanong ko kay Ivan. "Nothing." Ivan coldly said. Tatayo na sana ako pero hinawakan ni Ivan ang kamay ko. "May chika ka?" ngising tanong ko rito. "Sasabihin ko lang sana na mag-masid ka sa labas ng kampo natin, tignan mo kung may mga robot cop mula sa empire na papunta sa'tin, kung meron ay sirain mo kaagad." Bitaw nito sa kamay ko. "Jusko bakla ka! Paano kung Elite Soldier ang makaharap ko!" Tili ko kay Ivan dahil sa utos nito. "That won't be my problem anymore, tinawag kayong 7 Arms of the Rebellion kaya ipakita mo na kaya mong tapantan ang isang elite soldier." Tumayong sabi ni Ivan at tinalikuran ako. Sumimangot naman tuloy ako dahil sa utos nito, huminga na lamang ako ng malalim bago isuot ang empire body ko. By the way I'm Edrian Jiela the beautiful cousin of Arjhay Baysa, my empire body weapon is called arachne which looks like a spinal cord in my back but it pushed out 6 spider like legs. "Shuta di pa ako handa," bulong kong saad. Lumabas naman ako at nakita si Clarisse at Louiza na naglalakad habang magkahawak ng kamay, sana all shutames. "Mga mare!" sigaw ko. "Bakit?" tanong ni Clarrise. Infairness kay bilatchi ay pareho silang pretty, ngumiti naman ako bago sumagot sa tanong nito. "Pwede n'yo ba ako samahan sa labas lang ng kampo natin, si Bakla kasi inutusan akong timingin kung may kalaban eh." Bumusagot kong sagot sa tanong ni Clarrise. "Sige ba. Walang problema kung sasamahan ka namin lumabas ni Clarrise," saad naman ni Louiza. "Salamat mga mare," ngiting sagot ko. Habang naglalakad kami at 'di ko maiwasang mapuna ang kamay nila na hindi naghihiwalay. "Bakit naman parang naka super glue ang kamay n'yo?" tanong ko. "I made a promise to Clarisse that she'll never be alone again, I made a promise that I'll stay with her and holds her hand until our final breath." Louiza said while she plants a kiss on Clarrise forehead. "Sana all mga mare, ako single na ata talaga ang ganda ko naman!" Pasigaw na saad ko. "Nako darating din yan Edrian," ngiting sagot ni Clarisse. "Pero ano ba istorya n'yo?" tanong ko. Naging seryoso naman bigla ang muka ni Louiza at tumingin sa'kin. "Clarrise was an orphan when I met her, her parents was killed by the empire soldier and she was lucky enough to escape. I'm actually from the inside of the empire, my family is rich but I decided to leave when they began to fight about money and saying that they can't be broke because they live in the empire. After I run away from my home I met Clarrise, her clothes is covered with blood and I can't even see a hint of emotion in her eyes. After that day, I said to myself that I'll start a new life with her and do everything to keep her by my side to protect her." Louiza explained. "I'm so thankful for Louiza for giving me a new hope in life, I'm gonna survive no matter what will happen because I love her and she's my light." Clarisse said as she rest her head on Louiza's arm. "Thank you for sharing your stories to me mga mare, someday we'll get the justice that we deserves." I said with a genuine soft smile. "Why did you join the Rebellion Edrian?" Louiza asked. "My Mom was killed by Dr. Anderson, he's the man behind my mom's case but we never get the justice that we deserve. Dad died after 5 months of my mom's death, Amo found me and told me that I'll be a great fighter in the future so I became one of the Rebellion's arm." I said with a smile. "Sorry to know that." Clarisse said. "Ano ka ba? Wala yun tsaka for sure si Ivan tutumba kay Dr. Anderson," nagising sagot ko. "Nandito na tayo," saad ni Louiza. "Salamat mga mare sa paghatid," ngiting saad ko bago lumakad palapit sa motor ko. Third person's pov: Mabilis pinaharurot ni Edrian ang motor n'ya habang suot nya ang maskara n'ya na natatakpan ang kalahati ng muka n'ya, Edrian is not just a simple gayman in the Rebellion because he's also considered as the rank 2 in the strongest arm of Rebellion. Marcial was scouting for any Rebel near him before he decided to land, Marcial took off his glasses before he drink a water from her pouch. "Such a deserted place." Marcial said before sitting under a tree. Edrian suddenly stopped his motorbike when he saw 5 robotic cops, Edrian quickly tap a botton on his empire body weapon which released his 6 spider legs. "Such a pain in the ass." Edrian said. Edrian's spider legs suddenly shoots bullet to the robots, Marcial suddenly heard the gun fires which made him fly towards the direction of those gun fires. "Kala ko naman tatagal sila," saad ni Edrian. Lalapit sana s'ya sa isang robot cop pero muntik s'ya tamaan ng isang maliit ng kutsilyo, tumingin s'ya sa taas at nakita si Marcial na lumilipad. "Sheyt maluwag garter ng panty ko, bakit ang gwapo?" lutang na tanong ni Edrian. Si Marcial naman ay mabilis ang naging lipad pasugod kay Edrian pero mabilis hinarang ni Edrian ang apat n'yang galamaw na tila spada sa pasugod na si Marcial, si Marcial naman ay mabilis hiranang ang pakpak n'ya bago lumayo kay Edrian. "Arachne, that's the name of the 3rd empire weapon." Marcial said with a serious facial expression. Edrian suddenly wished to be eaten by the earth scene and he can feel his face turning red after hearing Marcial's voice. "Shutames ang gwapo na tas hot pa boses" Edrian said to himself. Marcial suddenly pulled out a sword from his wings and run towards Edrian's direction, Edrian was quick enough to block every move of Marcial. Edrian performed a cart wheel before he attack back at Marcial, Marcial dodge every attacks of Edrian using his wings. Edrian tried looking for an opening to lans an attack but he wasn't able to find any opening, Edrian didn't expect an attack from Marcial which created a short distance between them. "Give up Rebel, I'm one of the elite soldier of the Empire." Marcial said while pointing the tip of his sword to Edrian. Edrian quickly stood up and started to attack with his spider legs, Marcial tried to block every attack but Edrian was lucky enough to give Marcial a cut. "I'm one of the 7 Arms of the Rebellion and I won't give up without a good fight." Edrian said. Marcial ripped a piece of his shirt and tied it to his arms, Edrian suddenly felt a lump inside his throat after he had a little glimpse of Marcial's abs. "Wahhh shutamess ka!" Malakas na tili ni Edrian. Mabilis pinaulanan ng bala ni Edrian si Marcial kaya walang nagawa ito kung hindi iharang ang pakpak n'ya para di s'ya tamaan ng bala, matapos paulanan ng bala ni Edrian si Marcial ng bala ay muli n'ya ito sugurin at sinapak. Napangisi naman si Marcial matapos makita kung gaano katangkad si Edrian, nilabanan ngayon ni Marcial si Edrian ng suntukan kaya hinarang ni Edrian ang mga suntok ni Marcial. "Arat ko takte," saad ni Edrian matapos umatras ng bahagya kay Marcial. Lumipad naman muli si Marcial at sumugod kay Edrian, mabilis naalisto si Edrian at sinipa sa tiyan si Marcial kaya tumama ito sa isang puno. "Bye!" tili ni Edrian. Susugod pa sana si Marcial kay Edrian pero pinatamaan ng malagkit at madikit na likido ang pakpak ni Marcial kaya dumikit ito sa puno. "Isang oras lang itatagal n'yan, mauuna na ako at salamat sa time pogi," ngiting saad ni Edrian bago tumabo palayo papunta sa motor n'ya. Mabilis sumakay si Edrian sa motor n'ya at humarurot papunta sa kuta nila, Edrian drove with a smile plastered in his lips while he rememberes the handsome face of Marcial and hope to see him again. "Damn it." Marcial angrily say because he can't remove his wing from the sticky substance that Edrian shoot on his wings. Marcial tried to stab the sticky substance with his sword but it's also got stuck in the tree, Marcial feel frustrated because he felt like Edrian beat him even tho that Edrian just pinned Marcial on the tree for him to be able to escape freely.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD