Chapter 6

2001 Words
Ivan pov: Dala-dala ko ngayon ang Venus Scythe ko habang nag-mamasid sa labas ng empire, the Empire is really getting more powerful each and every single day. Napansin ko naman ang isang robot na bantay sa labas ng empire kaya pumutol ako ng kahoy at pinstulis ito, kinontrol ko naman ito at mabilis pinatama sa ulo nito kaya ito nasira. "Such a disgusting trash." I coldly said. Naramdaman ko naman ang pagtulo ng dugo sa ilong ko kaya pinunasan ko ito, huminga naman ako ng malalim bago bumaba sa itaas ng puno. Pagbaba ko ay bigla akong umilag nang makaramdam ako ng isang bagay na patama sa'kin, tumingin naman ako sa dalawang robotic cop na nasa harap ko at nakatutok sa'kin ang baril. "Put your hands up." The robot ordered with a robotic sound. Instead of listening I pulled my Scythe and swiftly attack them, I smiled after they both shred into 5 pieces. Lalakad sana ako palapit sa mga robot na hinati ko pero bigla akong tumalsik at napa hawak sa tenga dahil sa isang sonic sound, tumingin naman ako kung saan ito nag-mula at galing pala ito kay Joan na isa sa 7 elite soldier of the empire. "Are you a pirate or a rebel?" Kris Ann asked. Instead of answer I hold my scythe and make a long s***h, a ray of violet light is about to hit them when Lia punctured her sword to the ground which made an ice shield. "You got no business with me." I said in monotone. Mabilis na sumugod sa'kin si Lia kaya hinarang ko ang atake nito, Lia's sword is very dangerous because if she's able to give me a small scratch it can turn me into ice. I need to be careful right now because I can't use my ability or else I'll be more weaker, I quickly gave run when Joan Started screaming on my direction while Lia froze the ground which made it difficult for me but I still manage to avoid the attack of Joan. I hold my scythe as tight as I can before I use the force of the gun on the bottom of my scyth to attack Joan, but Lia was quick enough to block my attack but she couldn't handle the force of my scythe which led her to hit the wall. "Lia!" Kris Ann shouted. Because of that I wasn't able to notice the scream of Joan which made me lose my grip to my scythe, Kris Ann ran to my direction and attacked me. Kris Ann is also good at hand to hand combat same as Joan who's also joined the combat between me and Kris Ann, I blocked Kris Ann's punch but I wasn't able to block the kick of Joan. "Give up Rebel, you can't win against us." Joan said. "Because he's fighting you in 2v1 kinda unfair." A female voice suddenly said. Tumingin naman ako kung sino ang nag-salita at si Jaiceph pala ito, mabilis binaon ni Jaiceph sa lupa ang spear n'ya at mataas tumalon upang sipain si Joan. Mabilis umatras si Kris Ann nang muntik s'ya masipa ni Jaiceph, inalalayan naman ako nito para tumayo ulit. "A Fight between the rebels and the elite soldier, this will be so much fun." Joan said while she stand. Mabilis sumugod sa pwesto ko si Kris Ann kaya sinalag ko ang atake nito, she tried kicking my side but I was able to block it and give her a strong blow in the stomach. She quickly distant herself after my attack but I almost got sliced by Lia who's now holding her sword, she tried to stab me with her sword but I was able to disarm her and kick her in the legs. "2v1 again, let's go." I said to myself. Jaiceph's pov: Joan and I are staring to each other while we prepare for each other's move, Joan was the one who starts to attack me but I quickly block all her attack but she suddenly scream which led me to cover my ears but it gives her an opening to land a punch to my face. "Simula ka lang ba magaling?" ngising tanong ni Joan. I quickly wipe out the blood from my lips and look at her with an angry eyes, I run to her direction and give a strong punch but she block it by kicking it. She suddenly scream again but I quickly hold my spear and made a whirlwind and our attack collide, we both stop be ready for our attack. Joan suddenly pulled out a 2 short blade and run towards me, I quickly block all of her attacks with my spear while we exchanges blow after blow. I quickly gave her a strong wind attack from my spear that she wasn't expecting so she got hit and flew a little far from me. "Boss!" Sigaw ko. Tutulungan ko na sana si Ivan pero bigla akong tumalsik matapos biglang sumigaw ni Joan. "Wag mong asahan na madali mo akong matatalo," madiin na sagot ni Joan. "Akala ko ikaw ang pinakamahina sa empire," nagising bawi ko rito. "How dare you!!!" Joan shouted. She quickly holds her blade and run to my direction, I quickly do a cartwheel to grab my spear and to prepare myself for all of her moves. Ivan's pov: Kris Ann suddenly pulled out her whip and lashed it to my direction but I quickly avoid it, Lia suddenly attacked me after avoiding Kris Ann's attack but I was able to avoid it and land a kick to her face. "Damn." I cursed underneath my breath. My scythe is too far from my reach but I know I can reach it with my ability but I don't want to ruin my cover, Kris runs to my direction and tried to stab me with her short knife on the end of her whip but I quickly tried to avoid it. I quickly do a cartwheel while avoiding the whip of Kris Ann, after I got a hold in I just realize that Kris Ann was able to make a cut on my shirt. "So you're the leader of the Rebellion." Lia said while her ice sword is releasing a cold smoke. I firmly hold my hips and pointed them the gun before firing it, Lia didn't expect it but Kris Ann quickly blocked my bullet which causes her to get shot in the shoulder. "Kris Ann!" Lia shouted while she helps Kris Ann. "I'm never gonna give up." I coldly replied. "Joan call for backup!" Lia shouted. Napatingin naman ako sa kanila at nakitang pinindot ni Joan ang isang botton sa vest nito, bigla namang tumunog ang speaker sa labas ng Empire kaya nagulat kami ni Jaiceph. "Run!" Sigaw ko at mabilis tumakbo pero bigla kaming naharang ng pader na gawa sa yelo. Tumingin naman ako kay Lia at nakita ko ang spada nito na nawalan ng asul na kulay, Empire weapons are unique because of how strong they are but they can be limited once the weapon lost its color it need to be recharged unlike the Empires weapon where the core can be located on the chest but it's covered with strong alloy so it couldn't be break and regenerate its form. "You can't escape." Lia said with a firm tone. I can clearly see that the gate of the empire is opening which means the soldiers are near. "Sheyt, how can we escape?" Jaiceph asked. Before I could answer the ice wall suddenly starts to melt, there we saw Louiza firing her fire arrows from her crossbow. "Let's go!" Johnrey shouted. We quickly fit ourselves to the hole and ride the van, I can see that Jerico quickly drive as fast as we could go. "That was so close I can't believe it." Jaiceph said while catching her breath. Sasagot sana ako pero may bigla namang inabot sa'kin si Edrian. "Binigay yan ni Amo, gamot mo raw." Nguso nito. Mabilis ko naman tinaas ang manggas ng damit ko at binaon ang medicine 20 micro needles sa braso ko, I can slowly feel the medicine running thru my veins and muscle. "So newbie, you've fight an Elite soldier right? What can you say?" Arjhay asked. "Grabe malakas din si Joan pero pansin ko na mabilis mag-init ang ulo nito kaya nawawala ang focus sa laban, but her empire weapon is so unique and it can stand the whirlwind from my spear. Grabe kung nakita n'yo lang ang labanan namin," kwento ni Jaiceph. "Don't celebrate too much, the Empire is much more stronger than the Rebellion so we need to get ready for their move. I know that Jannelliza wouldn't let this one slip and she'll do a revenge so we must be ready, but I still own you a thank you for saving me and Jaiceph." I said while looking at my scythe. "No need to thank us Ivan, ramdam ni Amo na may mangyayaring masama kaya hinanda n'ya kami," sagot ni Arjhay. "He's right Boss, kaya nga ako sumulpot sa tabi mo eh kasi kanina pa kami pero magkakahiwalay." dagdag ni Jaiceph sa sinabi ni Arjhay. "Is the medicine working?" Arjhay asked and I can see in his eyes that he's concerned about my situation. "It is, no worries Arjhay." I said before avoiding his gaze. Jannelliza's pov: Naputol ang tulog ko dahil sa alarm ng arena. "Asan sila?" Tanong ko kay Marcial. "Nasa infirmary si Kriss Ann matapos tamaan ng bala," sagot ni Marcial. Mabilis naman naming tinakbo ang daan papuntang Infirmary at nakita namin si Kris Ann na may benda sa braso habang si Lia at Joan ay nasa tabi nito, mabilis naman silang sumaludo matapos akong makita. "What happened?" I asked. "Kris Ann was able to see a rebel outside the empire so she run, you ordered us to follow her but we end up meeting the leader of the Rebellion and one of his member." Joan explained. I was about to ask a question when Dra. Ylreveb suddenly appeared and holding a some kind of stone in her hand. "What's that?" I asked. "It's the bullet from Kris Ann shoulder, this bullet is made from Glaucophane." Dra. Ylereb said with a serious tone. "Is that rare?" I asked. "No, but theirs only one weapon that can make a bullet like this. What kind of weapon those the person who's able to shoot Kris Ann holding?" Dra. Ylreveb asked. "It's a purple scythe that has a kind of gun hole on the bottom." Lia said with a confuse tone. "That's the Venus Scythe, it's considered as the twin of Mercury sword because they are both called heavenly weapon because of how strong they are." Dra. Ylreveb explained. "Is that bad?" I asked. "It depends Gen. Jannelliza, but that weapon is so strong and well guarded but someone was able to steal it from the empire and no know that a rebel is using it." Dra. Ylereb answered. Tumingin naman ako kila Lia at nag-tanong. "Nakita n'yo ba ang muka nila?" "Hindi, ang babaeng kalaban ko ay may maskara na may number 4 habang ang boss na tinawag nya ay may takip na tela sa bibig," sagot ni Joan. "The Rebellions is slowly getting stronger so we must be prepared for everything." Dra. Ylereb said. "We all need to train more soldiers, this is no longer a joke." I said with a firm voice. "She's right, we can no longer stay chill while the Rebellions is growing." Kris Ann added. "I'm afraid to say this but if a war happens, the fight will be equal because both parties are strong." Dra. Ylereb said with a low tone. I just took a deep breath before scratching my neck, it looks like the Rebellions wanna take over the whole empire but I can't let that happen. If the empire fall, other country will be next and the rest will be the other planets on our solar system.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD