Chapter 2

1852 Words
Arjhay pov: Nasa harapan kami ngayon ng OR kung nasan inaalis ang bala sa braso ni Ivan, I can also see the 7 elite soldiers of the empire scanning the place. Bigla naman bumukas ang pinto at lumabas ang doctor, mabilis naman umayos amg 7ESTE kasama si Gen. Jannelliza. "The operation was a success, she'll regain consciousness after an hour or less," ngiting sabi ng doctor. Ngumiti naman ako at nagpasalamat, tumingin naman ako kay Gen. Jannelliza at seryoso lang ang muka nito. "Thank you for the help Gen. Jannelliza," I said with a serious tone, "It's our duty to protect the citizens of the Krishmar Empire," she responded. "What happened to the girl Jannelliza?" Jonito asked. "She's fine now dad, the doctor said that the wound isn't deep." Jannelliza responded. "That's good," Jonito said before looking at me. "He's the husband of Mrs. Tikasha Arjo, he is Mr. Aroba Arjo." Jannelliza said while pointing at me. "A young couple I see," Jonito said while smiling. "Yup, I love her so much." I proudly said. "I can see myself in you young man." Jonito said before tapping my shoulder. A robot nurse suddenly appeared infront of us. "The patient is now on room 104," the robotic nurse said. "Thank you," I responded. They followed me to the room of Ivan and sit on a sofa, I went near Ivan and hold his hand. "She looks like my wife," Jonito suddenly said while looking at Ivan. "Your wife?" I asked "Yes, the mother of my son and daughter." He responded. I just silently scanned Ivan's face, he really is beautiful when he's asleep. "She captured my attention when the first time I saw her, she's extraordinary and hard to find." I said while looking at Ivan. Jannelliza pov: Nakatingin ako ngayon sa walang malay na si Mrs. Arjo, 'di ko naman maiwasan na mapuna na kamuka n'ya ang kapatid ko na si Ivan. "Gen. Jannelliza, nahuli namin ang hacker ma nakapasok sa system ng empire." Sumaludong saad ni Kris Ann. Tumango naman ako rito at lumapit kay Daddy. "Dad babalik kami sa kampo at iimbistigahan namin ang nangyari," Huminga naman ng malalim si Dad pero pansin ko ang pag-aalala nito. "Kung ganon ay mag-ingat ka nak, siguraduhin mong magbabayad ang taong 'yon." Tumango naman ako at pumunta na kami sa rooftop ng hospital, mabilis akong sumakay sa flying van at nag-simula itong lumipad papuntang kampo. "Any information about the hacker?" I asked. "He is a trained fighter from a pirate group, he was part of 10 hackers on the Dark Pirate, according to him that they attacked because the rebellions are doing their move." Kris Ann said while her eyes are glowing. "May problema tayo," saad ni Marcial. "Anong problema?" Tanong ko rito. "Sinusubukan makatakas ng loko," sagot naman ni Kim. "Kim and Marcial move faster to capture that pirate and chain him up." I said with a blank tone. "Roger boss!" They firmly said. "Joan sabihin mo kay Marc bilisan nya," singit ni Kris Ann. Tumango naman si Joan at pinuntahan si Marc. "Lia ready your sword, Kris Ann look for Marcial and Kim and locate them." I said with a serious tone. Kris Ann quickly closed her eyes before it starts to glow. "Kim is now fighting the pirate and I can say that the pirate is kinda good at fighting, Marcial just arrive and he was able to pin the pirate down on the wall." Kris Ann said. "We're about to land," Joan said. Tumango naman kami at nag-handa sa pagbaba, mabilis ang lakad namin papunta kung nasaan sila Kim. "Yo eto na ang kupal." Turo ni Kim sa Pirata. "Bring him to the cell room," I said with a serious tone. "Yes General!" Marc said before pulling the Pirate. "Count all the injured civilians, Lia follow me." I said before following Marc. Lumapit ako ngayon sa piratang walang malay at sinampal ito, mabilis naman itong nagising at tumingin sa paligid. "Pakawalan n'yo 'ko!" sigaw nito. "Bakit kayo gumawa ng gulo sa loob ng empire?" "Hindi paba halata, gusto namin patayin ang tatay mo dahil gumawa sya nang kagay mo!" "Pero bakit kailangan n'yo mandamay ng inusente!" Sigaw ko. Dahil sa sigaw ko at biglang gumalaw ang mga bakal sa Cell Room. "Kalma." Hawak ni Lia sa balikat ko. Kinalma ko naman ang sarili ko at tumingin sa piratang kaharap ko. "Dalin n'yo 'yan sa arena." Turo ko sa pirata. Tumango naman sila Lia at Marc bago kalakarin ang pirata, pumasok naman sa chain room si Kris Ann pati si Joan. "Bakit kinakaladkad ni Lia at Marc yung pirata?" tanong ni Joan. "I told them to bring that son of a devil, I'm gonna make him feel pain." I codly replied. "Here's your sword." Kris Ann said before giving me my Venus sword. Third person pov: They all went to the small arena where the soldier of the empire train to raise their rank, Jannelliza stared at the pirate who's now holding a shotgun that has a long blade in it. "Tignan natin kung bakit ka naging general," ngising saad ng pirata. Mabilis nitong binaril si Jannelliza pero inilagan lamang ito ni Jannelliza na akala mo ay wala lang, binaril muli ng pirata si Jannelliza pero nahati lang ni Jannelliza and bala nito. "Mahina kapa," saad ni Jannelliza. Dahil dito ay mabilis sumugod ang pirata kay Jannelliza,sinalag naman ni Jannelliza ang bawat atake nito. Mabilis binato ng pirata si Jannelliza ng mga bala at pinasabog ito,ngumisi naman sila Kris Ann nang makailag si Jannelliza at mabilis sumulpot sa harap ng pirata. "Your dead." Jannelliza said in flat tone before punching the pirate. Sumuka ng dugo ang pirata at nabitawan ang sa data, pinalutang naman ni Jannelliza ang sandata nito at tila naging liquid habang lulutang. "Lia, end him." Jannelliza said with blank expression while her hands is playing with the liquid metal. The pirate suddenly became scared of Jannelliza, Lia just walked towards the pirate while her sword slowly release a cold smoke. "Sandale aamin na 'ko!" Sigaw ng Pirata. Dahil dito ay napatigil sila Jannelliza at Lia. "Sumugod kami rito dahil sabi ni Pinuno gumawa ng galaw ang mga rebelde at dalawa sa kanila at pumunta, naisipan lang namin manggulo rin." Lumuhod na sabi ng Pirata. "Lia check all the details of the Guest on the event, Marcial tell dad about this, Marc and Joan investigate the hall for a sign of rebel, Lia finished that pirate and I'm gonna go tell this to Dr. Ralph." Jannelliza said with firm tone. Lia quickly lashes her sword and the pirate suddenly turned into ice. Arjhay pov: I suddenly felt like someone is shaking me so I slowly opened my eyes and saw Ivan smiling. "You're awake!" I shouted. He just laughed at me before speaking. "I'm fine Arjhay." "Where's Dr. Situada?" I asked. "He's outside." Ivan said before he look up the ceiling. "May problema ba?" tanong ko. "I miss them, miss ko na si Dad lalo na si Ate," sagot ni Ivan. "Hindi ito ang tamang oras para isipin mo sila," saad ko. "Pero hindi ko kasi maintindihan kung bakit parang sang-ayon si Ate sa ginawa sa'min ni Dad, It's so hard to see my sister smiling proudly to our father who made us Iike this." Ivan said as he began to cry. I quickly stood up and hug him as tight as I could. "I'm here Ivan, nandito kami ni Tita Rea." Himas ko sa ulo nito. Nagulat naman ako nag biglang pumasok si Dr. Jonito kasama ang isang miyembro ng 7ESTE. "Sorry for disturbing," Dr. Jonito said with a smile. "It's ok, my wife just feel scared." I said while holding Ivan's hand. "Umamin na ang piratang nahuli namin, may nakapasok na rebelde sa loob ng empire at pumunta rin sila rito para manggulo," sabi ni Marcial. Bigla naman ako nakaramdam ng kaba dahil sa sagot nito. "Don't worry Mr. and Mrs. Arjo, we would do everything to put our empire under control." Dr. Jonito said. "Thank you but can you leave me and my husband alone at the moment, I wanna try to calm myself." Ivan said with a soft voice while he hold my hand tightly. Tumango naman sila Dr. Jonito at lumabas, mabilis naman ako napa tingin kay Ivan matapos nitong ilock ang pinto. "We need to get out of here as soon as possible Arjhay, try to contact Edrian so we could easily escape." Ivan said while scanning the room. Tumayo naman ako pero bigla nitong hinawakan ang kamay ko. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Is that my blood?" He answered with a question. Tumingin naman ako sa damit ko at may dugo n'ya nga ito. "Don't worry about it," My only answer to his question before getting out of the room. "How's your wife?" Dr. Jonito asked after he saw me. "She's fine now, she just got a little scared." I said with a smile. "Where are you going now?" Marcial asked. "I need to pay her hospital bill." My answer to his question. "Marcial kindly accompany Mr. Arjo." Dr. Jonito ordered. Marcial just salute at Dr. Jonito before he guide the way. Ivan pov: Tumingin ako sa pinto matapos pumasok ni Dad sa kwarto. "Good evening Dr. Jonito." I greeted him with a smile. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "I'm good now, my husband said that he'll just pay the bill and we could head home." I said while playing with my fingers. "You remind me of my wife, she also loves to play with her finger." Dad said. I suddenly felt like I'm being stab a million times after I hear his words, I suddenly want to explode all my anger to him and asked him why he turned us like this. "Where's your wife?" I asked. "She's gone, she left me with our son." He said with a blank tone. "Maybe you've done something bad." I said while trying hard not to cry in front of him. "I did nothing, all I did is to help my son and daughter to be ok, to be able to live again." Dad said. How can I be ok Dad? How can I live like this? How can I live like a monster? All of those questions are now running in my head, but I can't ask him those questions. "Are you still looking for them?" I asked while giving myself a small hope that they are actually looking for us. "No, Jannelliza said that if they want to come back they'll be back. Jannelliza knows that what I did to them is the only best thing to do, and I know to myself that they want to comeback here inside the empire." Dad said. I suddenly realized that Dad and Jannelliza that Mom and I known for a long time is now gone, before I could say another word Arjhay suddenly entered my room with a wheelchair. "Everything is paid now." He said. I looked at Dad for the very last time before saying. "Maybe they are in better situation now."
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD