Battle 43

1005 Words
Jannelliza's pov: Ngayong aras at papunta kami ngayon ni Morrigan sa kainan na paborito ni Ivan, Morrigan smiled at me after we arrived. Matapos namin mag-order ay tahimik naman kaming umupo, I took a deep breath before holding his hand. "Congratulations on the success of your invention Morigan," I congratulated him. "Thank you," he genuinely response. "I actually didn't expect that alot of people would love my invention," he added. "Everyone would love it because it's an amazing weapon Morrigan, you are a smart person and a great guy. I know that you'll be successful one day specially you work hard for everything," I replied. "I really have to work hard for me a d my brother, specially I'm planning for my future. I wanna accomplish alot of things," he responded. Dumating naman ang pag-kain at tahimik kaming kumain, I secretly smiled because of how Morrigan eat. Bigla naman itong tumikhim kaya na balik ako sa sarili, ngumiti naman ito at pinunasan ang gilid ng labi ko. "It's much better to focus on food than focusing on me," he teased. Umiling naman ako at tinuon ang atensyon ko sa pag-kain, after our lunch I decided to bring Morrigan to a near mountain. "I missed you," I whispered underneath my breath. He suddenly pulled me closer to him and hugged me, I could here his heart beating so fast like mine. Dahil sa yakap n'ya ay dama ko bigla ang seguridad na gusto kong maramdaman, kumalas naman kaming pareho sa yakap at ngumiti sa isat-isa "I missed you more Jannelliza, pinilit kong hindi ka kausapin habang hindi tagumpay ang "Rose Garden" ko dahil gusto ko munang mapatunayan sa sarili ko na kaya kong maging kapamtay mo. I'm a man with pride Jannelliza that's why I did my best because I don't wanna lose you," he said before kissing the back of my hand. "You don't need to prove anything to me Morrigan, you're enough for me no matter who and what you are," I replied. "What do you mean?" he confusingly asked. "I like you Morrigan, I wanna be with you. I wanna be your girlfriend," I answered with a smile on my face. Morrigan suddenly jumped off his seat and hug me as tight as he could. "You don't know how happy I am right now Jannelliza, thank you for giving me a chance. I love you." "I love you too Morrigan, just prove that everything is worth it. I promise that I'll be yours," I replied. We both joyfully eat our meal and I could see the smile forming on his lips, he really is a very amazing man. After we ate our lunch we both went out and walk for a little, I suddenly smile when Morrigan holds my hand. "I still can't believe that you are mine now Jannelliza, I feel like the luckiest man at this moment. You don't know how happy I am right now," he said while rubbing his thumb on my hand. "When I was in Russia I had a conversation with my friend, she made me realize how much I like you Morrigan. I will never let an opportunity slip out of my grasped, that's why I made a decision that when I return to Phillipines I'll be asking you to be mine, even tho I'm the girl in our relationship. But I'm willing to take a risk just for you Morrigan," I honestly replied while holding his hand. "Let's go back, we still have some works to do. But I wanna take you out on a official date next Saturday," he said with a smile. "I would love to go out with you again," I responded before giving him a kiss. Morrigan's pov: Pag-uwi ko ng bahay ay hindi mabura sa labi ko ang ngiti ko, I was so shocked when Louie suddenly throw a pillow at my face. "Dude!" I shouted. "Don't smile like an idiot bro, you look stupidly Inlove while smiling. My gosh brother stop it," he replied while laughing at me. "I'm legitimately Inlove bro, Jannelliza just gave me a chance. She's officially mine, when she was in Russia she realized how much she likes me to the point that he can't think of anyone else dating me. She wanted me for herself, bro I'm Inlove with her. She's officially my girlfriend," I said like I'm so Inlove. "Is that mean that you finally have a girlfriend?" Louie asked. "Yup," I replied. "We deserve to celebrate!" he shouted. "No worries, I already ordered some pizza and pasta. We gonna have a man to man talk," I replied. I quickly went upstair to change into my normal clothes, I quickly went down and saw Louie taking the food from the Robotic delivery. "Come, let's eat Kuya. I wanna hear more," he said. "So what's her reaction?" he added. "Well I told her that I made the Rose Garden and sell it to prove myself to her, that I'm willing to work hard to be at the same level as her. But she told me that I didn't have to do those things because he accepted me for who and what I am, that she loves me no matter how poor am I. She accepted it all," I answered. "So she's not basing on the status of the person in our society? Maybe that's why alot of people adored her, I heard that she even helped a poor orphanage and did some charity works for the kids. She's also mentioned as inspiration for some celebrities because of her attitude," he replied. "Jannelliza is a very kind and understanding woman, it's her nature to help. She's only strict when we are talking about work because she wants to protect everyone in the empire and the whole country against enemies," I explained. "I'm happy for you Kuya," Louie responded. I just smiled because I feel so lucky for being Jannelliza's first boyfriend and I'll do everything to be her husband till the rest of our lives.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD