Battle 44

1022 Words
Jannelliza pov: It's currently 2pm in the afternoon when Dad entered my office. "Anong meron Dad?" tanong ko kay Dad. "May pupuntahan lang ako saglit pero bago mag 6pm nasa bahay na 'ko," sagot nito. "Samahan na kita Dad." Tumayong saad ko. "No need," Dad responded. "But the outside of the empire is dangerous," I said with a serious tone. Pero tanging iling lamang ang sinagot sa'kin ni Dad, mata pos umalis ni Dad ay napa-sandal ako sa upuan ko. "You look so tired," a man's voice said. Tumingin naman ako rito at si Morrigan pala ito, I smiled at him before gesturing that he sit on a visitor's chair. Mabilis namang umupo si Morrigan at ngumiti sa'kin. "Si Dad kasi," tanging sagot ko rito. "Ano ba ginawa ni Dr. Situada?" tanong ni Morrigan. "I think that Dad is hiding something from me, it feels like he's doing something that can cause me to lose focus on my job. I really wanna know what is he doing because my curiosity is eating me." I answered. Hinawakan naman ni Morrigan ang kamay ko at ngumiti sa'kin. "Maybe he's just trying to distract himself, diba nga sabi mo sa'kin that he always misses your mom," sagot nito. I took a deep breath and rest my head to my chair, Morrigan is right, maybe he's just looking for a way to distract himself. Jonito's pov: Rea and I meet secretly on our vacation house, we both smiled at each other after I entered the house. "This place really brings back good memories," she said. "You're right, this place is so special for the both of us. This is the place where I asked you to be mine, that's the most special day for me. I'm happy to marry you Rea and I'm willing to do it again," I replied. "I know Jonito, but this time we have to bring our family back together. Ivan is back same as Jannelliza, I know that Ivan will understand everything because he loves our family. I want him to live peacefully without any anger in his heart," she responded. "Only if I didn't do that experiment then our lives will be different," I sadly said. Rea smiled and kiss my forehead which she loves to do. "Stop blaming yourself, you only did that experiment to save our kids. If the accident didn't happened then we'll be happy, we won't get separated. It's also my fault because I'm so reckless on making decisions, I didn't listen to you Jonito. If I just opened my mind then none of this would happened, we'll be happy." "What important is we would try anything we could to bring our family back together, that's what important right now. Trust me Rea, I'm willing to do anything for our son's forgiveness. I'm willing to accept his anger just to complete our family once again," I replied. She suddenly hugged me as tight as she could, her presence really brings me strength. Ivan's pov: I quickly drink my water after our training, Arjhay is on my side drying his sweat and I could smell his natural masculine scent. "I got a question for you Ivan," Edrian suddenly said. "What is it?" I asked. "What if your Dad wanna apology to you and wanted your family to be whole again, will you let him ask for your forgiveness?" he asked. "I'm not sure, to be honest I want our family to be whole again. But I'm also scared that maybe if I accept his apology he'll betray me, I don't wanna get betray Edrian. Because once my trust is broken then it'll never return," I honestly answered. "Is there any possibilities that you might hate Tita Rea?" Arjhay asked. "I would never hate Mom, she's my strength and weakness. But I might hate her if she keeps a secret from me," I answered. Tumango naman sila at uminom ng tubig, after our water break Amo suddenly came and asked for a conversation with me. "Good Afternoon Amo," I greeted. "It's finally to see you back here Ivan," she said. "Me too Amo, I feel so refreshed. I'm so happy to be back here in our base," I replied. "I'm actually very worried about your identity when they successfully captured you, it's a good thing that they didn't seek for any personal information about you. Because if they did your sister might found out," she responded. "That's what I'm thinking too when I was in Russia Amo, I'm thankful that Jannelliza didn't even tho any move too against me. But that Gen. Marvy is so pissed to my presence," I said. She laughed a little before smiling. "I hope you made a right decision when the time comes, don't let your anger bring out the best of you. I know that you're smart Ivan, so make the right choice in life." "Thank you Amo," I replied before leaving her. Arjhay smiled when he saw me and I smiled back at him. "Is everything alright?" Arjhay asked. "Yup, it's just that Amo asked me about Russian's security system. Also she asked me about the other my well-being," I answered. He suddenly drag me to our base and I saw a 2 plate and a dish in the middle. "I made some pork adobo and egg, let's eat together." I smiled before getting some rice, we happily eat together and a smile on our lips never disappeared while eating. "Thank you Arjhay again for everything," I sincerely said. "I already told you that I'm gonna do everything to make you happy, I love you Ivan. That's all the reason I know for doing everything for you," he replied. "Soon, we'll no longer have a problem against the empire. When that time comes we'll live happily," I said with a smile on my face. "I can wait for that no matter how long it takes," he responded. I smiled at him, I never knew how lucky I am because of him. He's one of my reason to keep on fighting, he's one of my reason why I have to be strong.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD