Chapter Two

526 Words
Kamilla p.o.v "You said yes!" Dreya screamed. I smiled and nodded my head yes. She walked over and looked at the ring on my finger. She was in shock. "I can't believe it, you got back with him. What about the revenge and stuff?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "It's not worth it, I should let it go," I said. She got taken back by my words then sipped on her wine. "That ring is big," She said. I rolled my eyes. "I love him," I said. "We are talking about Kobe right?" She said. I threw the rag at her face which caused her to laugh. "In all seriousness, are you sure?" She asked. I looked at the finger on my ring and smiled. Me and Kobe got eloped just over a week ago. I didn't say yes when he first asked when he was drunk. I waited till he was sober and in his right mind to see if he was sure. "Yes Dreya I'm sure," I said. She sighed and went back to the magazine she was looking at. Kobe had walked in while holding Kamryn. They were talking about. "Mommy! Daddy said he's going to take me to go see Peppa Pig in concert!" Kamryn exclaimed. I took her off of him and smiled at her. "Oh really?" I said. Kobe embraced me in his arms and kissed me. Dreya has cleared her throat which caused Kobe to look at her. "Why you here?" He asked. "Cause I can be," Dreya said. Kobe ignored her and put his attention back on me. "You know I love you right," he said. I nodded my head yes. "Long as you know, that's all that matters baby," he said. I intertwined our hands together and seen his ring was missing. "Where's your ring?" I asked. "Oh s**t hold on," he said. He reached in his pocket and slid his ring on his finger. "Had to take care of some business didn't want to get it messy," he said. "Define business," Dreya said. "It's fine Dreya, I trust Kobe," I said. Kobe started rubbing my belly. I knew he wanted another child, but I thought it was too soon. We had already lost Christian some years ago and Kamryn and My'Rhon were still young. "Tonight I'm taking you out," he said. "Oh really where?" I asked. "Right Kobe, where?" Dreya asked. "Bae you better get her before I do," he said. "Get me? Kamilla are you dumb? This nigga has dragged you through hell and back and you still want him? He was just about to marry another b***h two weeks ago," Dreya said. "I understand that Dreya, but I love Kobe and he loves me, why can't you understand that?" I asked. "Because Kobe is a damn dog!" She yelled. "I think it's time to go Dreya," I said. "You're choosing family over him? Wow Kamilla, get your priorities together," She said. She got her things and left. Kobe wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. "Forget her baby, all you need is me," he said. All I needed was Kobe...right?
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD