Chapter Three

662 Words
Kamilla p.o.v "What do you want or need Kobe?" I asked cutting him off. "Kami I love you with all my heart and I want to be with you," He said. "Kobe you are drunk," I said. "You have to stop doing this. I can't be seen with an engaged man, people are already calling me a home wrecker because you got me pregnant before her." "Why do you even care about what they think Kamilla?!" He asked yelling. "I don't care about what they think!"I yelled. "Look baby I-" "No you keep apologizing and she still has that damn ring on her finger. I just want somebody to love me Kobe. And in order for me to do that I have to get over you," I said. "You know you wouldn't be living like this if it wasn't for me. You would still be in that damn house with yo f*****g rapist," He said. I shook my head at him and sighed. "This is why we'll never work, you always have to bring my past up," I said. "I went to jail for a crime you fuckin' committed! Maybe if we never had met Christian would still be alive!" "Don't blame Christian's death on me Kamilla you knew I loved her like she was my own," He said. "Well it is your fault she died. You wanted to get revenge so fuckin' bad they had killed her," I said. "You wanted revenge too!" He yelled. "I didn't think it would end up with her dead," I said. He looked me up and down and smirked. "You know what you can have My'Rhon and Kamryn they was a burden anyways and as for that baby inside of you its not mines so don't give my last name to it," He said. "They were never a burden because if they was they would be living with my grandma you kept them because they reminded you of me," I said. "Whatever I'll drop them off tonight," He said. I sighed reminiscing about the argument me and Kobe had some months ago. I got an abortion I couldn't stand the idea of having another kid especially it being Kobe's. But then he came in the house and we started to work on our problems. We went to counseling and it helped. I just didn't want to regret marrying Kobe. I called my boy best friend Demoni. We became cool when we both were shopping. Ever since then we been two leads in a pod. Don't get me wrong Demoni was fine as hell, hell sexier than Kobe, but he said he wasn't ready for a relationship. He needed to "focus." "So you decided to marry him?" He asked. "Yea, I feel like we can make it work again," I said. "You sure? Cause last time-" "Why do you keep doubting the relationship like everyone else?" I asked. I looked at him and he had sighed. "I mean Kamilla, he was just about to marry a female who he got with after you went to jail. Who the f**k isn't gonna question his motives?" He asked. "I just want support Demoni," I said. "Come on Kamilla, the support left when you decided to get back with him like a dumb ass," he said. "So I'm a dumb ass for loving him?" I asked. Everywhere I went everyone kept saying I was dumb for getting back with Kobe. No one knew our history and it was f****d up on how they kept judging us like they knew us. "You know what let's just drop it Kamilla, I really don't want to start an argument over something so damn small," he said. I rolled my eyes and mumbled fine. Demoni had walked up to me and made me look at him. "You know I love you right?" He asked. "Yes Demoni you tell me everyday," I said. "Yea cause I don't want yo ass to forget," he said.
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD