SURROGATE MOTHER

1993 Words
This Pandemic gave me the worst time. I am an International English Language Testing System teacher who was recently retrenched. Since the lockdown of most cities and countries, people are compelled to stay at home. Only a few took the course online. Living alone in a city with no job is hard. Tutorials have died down as well as children take their classes online. My savings are fast depleting. I tried to ask for some help from my friends, but they, too, are experiencing the same hardship. When I asked one friend for help. I called her through her cellphone. “Hi, Alexis.” “Oh hi, Jessica!” “Can I ask some favor?” “Sure, if I can.” “Can I borrow some money? My landlady has been calling me for several days already and I still don’t have the money to pay off.” “Oh my, I just gave my money to my mom. How much do you need.” “Oh, maybe two hundred bucks, if ever.” “Wait, I’ll check something out and call you again.” “Okay, thank you.” After we hang up, my landlady and another person who was asking me for payment of my loan. The stress is catching up on me. There are times that I’ve cried not knowing what to do. When my tears were about to fall again. “Jessica, I know a way to pay off all of your stress... and I mean all.” “Really? How?” “Well, it’s kinda complicated. I’m not so sure if you will hop into it.” “Is this something illegal? I’m not selling drugs, that’s not my thing.” “Woaw, of course not. It’s like helping a couple. At least, you’ll be able to help.” “If it’s house cleaning, babysitting, or caregiving. I’m in.” “Ahm... it’s not exactly like that.” “What is the job, Alexis?” “You see my boss has a brother who is married for three years already.” “Okay.....” “....And... ahmmm....” “What is it, Alex? You’re killing me in suspense! Hhaaaaa...What is the work about!!” “Wait up! The couple has been married for three years. They had their tests a year and something ago, they found out that the wife can not bear a child, they’re looking for a surrogate mother.” “What?!? Wait, I will go through artificial insemination, I will think about it.” “The wife can’t produce eggs. They would have adopted, but the wife wants his husband’s genes on the child. They need somebody who can bear a child and is willing to have s*x with the husband.” With what I heard, I know I won’t be able to answer my stress but will add some more to it. I didn’t say a word over the phone, because I was shocked. “Wait, here’s the deal. They want a child so much, they will supply your daily needs, they will pay for vitamins and check-ups, pay your rent and food, and what’s more...you get $3,800 monthly for yourself as payment.” Slowly gathering some strength, with a soft low tone I answered. “But, Alexis, I am a virgin.” “I don’t know.....” “Oh, my....goodness!” “You’re still a virgin? But you had two boyfriends before.” “That’s why I broke up with them, they wanted s*x and I am not ready yet.” “Okay, you think about this, and when you decide...tell me.” “Huh, okay. I will.” That night, I kept on thinking about what to do. I am not sure I can do it, but I need the money for my loans and even have my small tutorial school. The next morning, credit cards and my landlady bombarded my phone. Bills of all sorts flooded my emails and my mailbox. What will I do? In my stress and desperate need, I dialed Alexis' phone number. “Alex, I’ll do it.” “I’m not sure and I am scared but I really need the money.” “Okay, I will tell my boss.” “Thanks!” I have to prepare myself for the ordeal that is to transpire. I closed my eyes and tears started rolling down my cheeks. I am not certain if it’s because of fear or because of stress. The next morning. My phone rang after my shower. “Jessica, they want to meet you. Can we have dinner with them tonight?” They’re excited to meet you.” “Ahmmm....” “It’s fine if you don’t want to, I just thought it will help you greatly in your finances.” “What time? What should I wear?” “Will seven be good?” “Yeah, I guess so.” “Wear something smart but not too fancy. I’ll pick you up before then.” “I’ll be ready by then.” ***** “Hi! You must be Jessica?” “I’m Sophia and this is my husband Matthew. Thank you very much for accepting our offer.” “We won’t forget this and we will always be grateful to you.” I just smiled at Mr. Carter, feeling reticent, thinking about his words if it was about the night to happen or the whole experience I am about to go through. I am not sure if he knows. But looking at his sapphire eyes when he spoke to me, it was glistening and full of mystery. His hands that shook mine were firm but soft, perfect hands of a rich man. His built-in somebody’s who you won’t miss walking by, and his looks would make every wife fear of their loyalty. He could be a model even without posing. We talked about the details and the contract. What will happen and what their responsibilities are. In our talk, it was agreed that I will have my lab tests the next morning to know my health if I am capable to bear their child, and when my ovulation will be. That night, I can still vividly recall the looks of Matthew. His firm athletic body matched his chiseled face. And with his looks and imperious self, I don’t think I will regret the night. I tried to sleep but his features kept on stimulating my thoughts, I started touching my breasts, then my v****a. I m*********d and climaxed, fantasizing about a married man’s hot body. ***** The next day, Alexis called me and told me that their company driver will bring me to a hospital for a thorough check-up. The OB-Gyne doctor told me that I am well and my ovulation will be in three days. As soon as the Carters heard from the doctor. Their lawyer went to my house and asked me to sign all the documents. I signed the contract and it is final, I am having s*x with Mr. Matthew Carter in three days. The lawyer gave me $3,000. And asked me to buy the things I need to immediately pay and buy clothes and things for the night. Alexis assured me that Mr. Carter is a kind man and so is Mrs. Carter. I wonder if Mrs. Carter would still be nice to me after that night. I was able to pay for my responsibilities and there is so much left money. I opened a bank account to start my savings again. In the afternoon, Alexis came by and we both went to the mall to buy the things I need. She places in the cart so many things: going home clothes, female lube, lotions, perfume, mouthwash, and 3 lingeries? “Why do I need 3 lingeries? It’s only for a night, right? And why this expensive? “First of all, you didn’t read your contract, you will be away for 3 long nights and 4 days. Secondly, those fit you and you look sexy on them.” “What?!? 3 nights? Are you crazy?” “No, it’s not me who signed the contract. Good luck, sissy.... enjoy your vacay!” “Well, do you have any idea where?” “I think I heard Hawaii. I’m not sure, but I heard that the other day.” “Wait, that’s for honeymooners. I am a surrogate mother not a slut he can bring anywhere. What would Mrs. Carter say?” “She was fine with it. They believe that there you and Mr. Carter should be relaxed and comfortable with each other before you have s*x. Let it be spontaneous.” “Do they love each other? She’s giving him away.” “Wait, are you scared you might fall in love with Mr. Carter?” I stopped and closed my eyes. “With his features? Yes, I might fall and destroy their relationship.” “Snap out, girl! Just think of the money and the leeway you’re about to have. Even your rent won’t be a problem again.” “I will also have my tutorial school after this.” “Hey, that’s a good one.” I paid for everything. I also bought some swimsuits and shorts I can bring if ever it is true that I am to step into the land of Macadamias and beautiful beaches. ***** The lawyer came to my house again and gave me a briefing that it is true, we are going to Hawaii for 3 nights. And if I don’t get pregnant, another trip will be scheduled. I signed some documents again and he gave me another $3,000 which I placed on my account again. He reminded me that I should not shun away from Mr. Carter. He reminded me that I wasn’t forced at all and that I am freely giving myself for this deal. Again, we are having this trip to know each other and be at ease and eventually have a series of s*x to make me pregnant and have their baby. The baby will not be mine and will immediately be taken from me.! I packed my bag. That night, Mrs. Carter called me and told me that everything is set and how grateful she is for what I am doing. She also told me not to be guilty of taking his husband away because she knows how he loves her. She even bade me enjoy the days and especially the nights. That night I wondered if I can face Mrs. Carter again because of what will happen the next night to come. She even told me not to think of her feelings and just enjoy the nights of s*x with Mr. Carter. She must be too desperate to have a child. With Mr. Carter’s looks, I wouldn’t share him with anybody. And to think that the trip will all be s*x, how can she carry that for days? ***** TO BE CONTINUED....
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD