SURROGATE MOTHER 2

1963 Words
The day I fear is here. The driver arrived and brought me to the airport. I immediately saw Mr. Carter and his lawyer. He walked towards me in all his grandeur. A blue polo shirt that accentuated his sapphire eyes, with sleeves folded to his elbow. His chiseled jaw lifted with a proud, pleasant smile. And his tousled brown hair brushed away from his nice brow creating a dapper look. “Hello, Jessica.” “Good morning, Mr. Carter.” “Call me Matthew.” I didn’t say a word but just smiled. “Are you ready? Let’s board?” I nodded and followed them. I felt this cold shyness in me and fear of what was to come. “Here, take your seat.” “Thank you, sir.” “Matthew, please call me Matthew.” So, I sat beside him in the business class area. We casually talked about myself. Where I was born, my life as I grew, my studies, my profession, and my boyfriends. Then he started to tell about himself. For the 13 hour flight of knowing one another, I felt more relaxed being with him. He was charming and smart, sweet, and a true gentleman. He assisted me with my meals and whatever comes along from the stewardess who flirts with her. I even asked him what Mrs. Carter thinks of this trip. “Well, she was very vocal to push me to have several sessions with you and do it passionately so that the child would be loving as well. She even gave me words to motivate me.” “She must really like a child.” “She does!” Then he held my hand, clasping his fingers against mine. He might have sensed that I felt awkward. “Relax, I am just holding your hand.” And I sigh in relief and tried to tell myself to relax but not fall in love. We finally arrived in Maui. A van was already waiting for us. We were brought to Four Seasons Resort, where the honeymoon suite was already booked for us. We unpacked and Matthew, I mean, Mr. Carter noticed a red small comforter that I have in my suitcase. “Is that your security blanket?” I shook my head sideways “No.” “Please don’t tell me that is a scarf you plan to wear everywhere.” I smiled at him “No, of course not.” He looked at me quizzically, compelling me to answer him with his looks. “Well..... we came here for....” “s*x and to get you pregnant.” Those words were kind of harsh, I felt like I am slut to be consumed. I just bowed down in regret. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to.” “What is the duvet for?” “To cover the bed when we do it.” “To cover the bed? “I might bleed.” “Bleed as in you’re a virgin?” Tears began to roll down my eyes in fear and reticent. And he immediately took some tissue to wipe my cheeks delicately and hugged me tenderly. I wanted to feel how his lips move in a kiss, or how his hands touch my curves and hold my erogenous spots. Then he cupped my chin with one hand and the other brushed my hair away from my face. Then he looked straight into my eyes and with his low-toned voice that seemed to emanate from a well. “I will try to be as gentle as not to hurt you.” And I just nodded, tears rolled down from my eyes. And he hugged me again like a child who never wants to leave his teddy bear. “Would you like to rest or would you like to roam around? Swim? Go to the beach?” Wiping my tears, I shrugged my shoulders. “Whatever, you’re the boss.” He went nearer to me again, placed his hands on my waist, his eyes glared the ocean color. “Decide with me, I am not your boss.” Then, it happened. He laid his lips into mine. I froze which I think he understood. He withdrew himself a little, hooked his arm around me, and pulled me delicately towards him and he started to kiss me again. This time the kiss was so passionate, my lips danced with his. He slowly opened my mouth with his tongue and his tongue roamed around my mouth, he tasted sweet and minty. Our tongues intertwined. “Is it okay if we let this happen now?” “Ahm, can I freshen up or even take a bath?” “Why don’t you take a rest for now and I will take a shower before you do.” “Okay. Can I turn on the tv?” I prepared the red lingerie and paraphernalia that I wanted to bring to the shower room. While resting I opened my messenger and Viber apps. Alexis gave me several messages. Her messages were tips on s*x and adult short movies. He was finally out. As I went passed by him, the smell of his aftershave tickled my core, I can’t help but sniff it again As I go to the shower. Except for the water splatter, the shower was clean as if nobody used it. I took my shower and scrubbed every crease and corner of my skin. I want him to love every part of me, to enjoy the moment, and hope he won’t forget. I poured on lotion that instantly softened and brightened my skin. I blow-dried my hair, giving it a silky fluffy feel. I sprayed perfume on my nape, my ears, the middle of my breasts, my tummy, my legs, and of course... my p***y, the reason for this expensive travel. Then I slipped on my lingerie and wore the hotel bathrobe on top of it. When I came out, I was thoroughly covered with the robe. He didn’t kind and gave me a drink of ice. When I tasted it, my face scrunched. “Take it, it’ll do you good.” I gulped all of it and he gave me some soda to wash down the bitter taste. And he gave me some more and more. I was able to consume 2 and a half shots. And because of alcohol, my body released serotonin and dopamine. After some time, I felt warm and relaxed. Matthew helped me out of the robe. When he saw what I was wearing underneath and the smell my body has, his manhood quickly bulged and erected under his boxers. I was a bit tipsy but daring and provocative. As he came nearer to kiss me. I held the hem of his shirt and motioned him to take it off. His chest and his abs were firm. When he was about to kiss me, with my garbled voice. “Wait, what about your wife, Mrs. Carter, won’t she get mad?” But instead of answering me, he kissed me passionately on my mouth, circling his tongue around my liquored mouth. He tried to gently take off my lingerie, but because of his heightened arousal, he didn’t know how and started ripping it apart slowly but surely, from the top. Though he ripped it, he didn’t scratch or hurt me. When my top lingerie was torn big enough for the strap to fall, he shoved it with his fingers and let it drop on the floor. My top was naked, exposing my big boobs that no man has ever touched. The first hand to now hold it was strong but gentle. He cupped my breasts from beneath, admiring both of them. “You’re the first man to see and hold them.” “How does this feel?” His soft warm hand felt so good cupping and fondling my breasts. My head titled back and my eyes closed in pleasure. My body stiffened and my fists closed. I cannot fathom the sensation I have at that moment. The fear was there but overpowered by anticipation and craving. “Do you want this?” And he started licking my breast while he massaged the other. The excitement is increasing in my body. I don’t want him to just lick me but suck my breasts. As I stood, I curled my body, protruding my breasts towards his mouth. And he placed both his arms around my back, holding me tighter, and sucked my fat boob. His sucking intensified, I can feel my whole areola go inside his mouth as it will tear apart from my body. The electrifying sensation made me moan. “Hmmmm” While he sucked both my boobs alternately, his finger went down to my p***y. “You’re wet.” And he tried to poke through the folds of my p***y on top of my laced panty. He placed his hand inside my panty and circled his two fingers on my pubic bone. “Ahmmm....uhmmmm.” When he heard me moan, he ripped my panty from the sides. This is my first time to feel this electricity, this arousal, this euphoria. It’s blowing out my mind. Naked in front of him, he knelt and opened my legs apart. He started to lick my p***y from below. He opened the folds with his hand and licked my wetness. “You taste sweet.” “Ahhhhh.....” He wanted to eat more of my p***y. He carried me to the leather chaise chair, he took off his boxers, parted my legs, and poked my p***y with his hardened tongue. “Uhmmm.... ahhhhh....” Since my p***y is already soaked, he pushed a finger inside. His finger was long, soft, and slender. It twirled and tickled my walls. The louder my moans became. Then he sucked my boobs again, harder than the way he did earlier. My back arched several times. Then he pushed two fingers inside. Pushing it in and pulling it out at a slow pace. As he went faster. “Aaahhhh, Matthew, I love that.” When he heard that, knowing my p***y is so wet, he positioned himself in front of my p***y. He pushed the head inside and played it up and down my p***y. I didn’t react with pain but with soft moans. He pushed a little further inside. Sensing that I won’t be hurt, he sucked my boob hard and massage the other, and pushed himself in. He heard my moan as my hymen broke and sucked my boob more. He didn’t squirm or moved a muscle for a minute or two. When my walls adjusted to his big c**k and my wetness came back. He started to delicately thrust his c**k in and out of my p***y. “I tore your v****a apart. I will ravage it again and again. Until it shouts my name and longs for my cock.” His thrust became harder and faster. My back arched several times. And when another big orgasm came, my nails sunk on his back skin. “Matthew!....ahhhh!” More thrusts and we both came. He kissed both my boobs. “I love your big boobs.” “Rest for a while.” And he took tissues to wipe my body from blood and the chair as well. He covered me with the small duvet I brought. While I slept, the memory of my first experience kept running in my mind and the phrase that he likes my boobs. How will I face his wife? How will he face his wife, knowing that he didn’t just f**k me but he loved my body? And I dozed off in exhaustion. ****** When I woke up, it was almost night
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD