SURROGATE MOTHER 3

1896 Words
A sequel of surrogate mother 2. Happy reading! I up smelling something delicious, after that hard first of mine and my 30-minute rest, I am really hungry. “Oh, you’re already awake.” And he came nearer to me and gave me a peck on my forehead. “I am sorry, I didn’t notice that I already dozed off.” “It’s okay, you were tired.” “I ordered food, I hope you like then.” “Thank you.” I covered myself with the robe beside me. While I was about to stand up. “Ouaw!” “What happened? Are you in pain?” “Would you like me to carry you?” “No, I’m fine. Something gushed out of me.” “Oh ok.” He assisted me and when I was already standing, he hugged me tightly and passionately. Then he cupped my chin with his hands and asked. “Did I hurt you earlier?” My mind was thinking fast and very confused. Why does he treat me like this, he is married! He can not love me and I can not love him. What he’s doing is not right! “I tried to be gentle, but you are so beautiful.” I brushed his hand out of my face and went straight to the shower room. While I was inside, my p***y pained a little, but it was a sweet pain. I brushed my hand through my hair thinking, if he continues to act like this, I will fall in love in no time. When I came out of the shower, I sat by the table where he sat across. He gazed at me, but I didn’t look at him. I turned on the TV and looked for a good movie. “Would you like to go out tomorrow?” “If you want to, it’s okay.” “We can go to Haleakalā National Park then whale watching if you like.” “Sure, I like that.” He knew in my voice that something is wrong and I feel awkward towards him. “Tell me what you want, okay?” He stood up and slid his arms around my waist to cuddle me as he whispered in my ear. “Thank you for trusting me with your virginity. I will forever treasure that experience.” And he kissed my neck. My brain and emotions fought between loving him and thinking of the contract and his wife. I cannot destroy his family. I cannot. We ate and he told stories of his childhood and funny moments of his college. After eating, he asked room service to take the table out and bring us some fruits and wine. We watched a movie together while we sat side by side on the bed. He didn’t have any shirt, and I can see his gorgeous six-pack and his abs. His hand crawled and held my hand. While he held, he massaged and pressed my hand at times, giving me shivers. Then he motioned me to go nearer to him. He placed his arm on my shoulder, placing my head on his firm chest. I sniffed his aftershave cologne that made me melt more in his arms, my emotions tickled and my guards down. We watched for some time. “Jessica.” “Yes.” “Can I ...” He straightened me up and he looks into my eyes. He gazed at me with affection, his eyes were loving me and his lips were compelling mine to move to his. “Can I....” But before he finished his sentence our lips were already tasting each other. The kiss was so gentle but lustful. He held me with a burning desire and grasp me with sultrier craving. I can hear his heart pound, his breathing came faster. His lips into mine and his arm pulling me, my body sunk into his muscular body. He carried me and placed me on top of him as we kissed. I can feel his c**k over these boxers. Our kisses became amorous, his hands grovel my skin throughout my body. I forgot who he was, his status, and the purpose of us being together. I just want him inside me, my p***y craved for his c**k. Then he took off my clothes as we kissed, leaving nothing between our bodies. He was below me and I placed my tummy flat on his. He held on to my butt, placed my legs on both his sides and tried to poke my p***y with his finger. He raised me higher, my boobs hanged over his face, and he started sucking them hard. The moment his mouth latched into one. “Ahhhhh....” “You like that?” “Yes, I like it so much.” And he sucked it more, twirling his tongue inside as he sucked. Making me moan louder. Then he reached his hand towards my vulva. He felt I was wet and soaking as he sucked me so long enough I forgot he is married. He halted his sucking and carried me through my waist, centering my whole in his erected c**k. Then he gently placed me down his groin as his c**k s***h my hole ripping it apart again. “Ahhhrrggggg!!!” In that sweet pain, he sucked my boob the more. As he felt his c**k whacked my v****a and has tweaked to its laceration, he carried me up and down his c**k slowly and gently. My body writhes in harmony with his thrust. And he jumped me faster and deeper, I held on to my hair, grasping my sanity in deep pleasure. “Matthew.... aaahhhhh!!” “Harder please!” He stopped and laid me on the bed, and he held my butt and hips higher with his strong arms and rammed his c**k into my p***y. There was felicity as he slammed his c**k inside, banging my spot repeatedly. “Jessica, you’re so tight! Let me f**k you forever!” “Matthew! Faster please...” A few more thrust and we both came. I can feel his c**k throb with warm fluids inside me. I want this forever too. Should I snatch him from his wife? I want him and I think I already love him. We slept like husband and wife. The feeling of security as we spooned together. At dawn, his hands groped my breasts from beneath as we spooned. Pinching my n****e and kneading them. “Matthew, let’s rest.” But he didn’t stop. He continued to pinch and twist my n*****s, which hardened in no time. As one hand did my boob, the other shoved my leg and placed it between his legs, exposing my p***y for his hands to play with ease. He poked and finger f****d me. He played my creases and touched my clit. Rubbed and smacked it. “Uhmmm...don’t do it so well. I might crave for it even when you’re gone.” “We can still see each other later and fuck.” “But what about...” Before I can finish my sentence, he slid his long and thick c**k in my p***y from behind. “Uhmmm...” In and out my p***y it goes. My p***y is inexplicably in euphoria and my breasts in bliss. And again, we both came after several moans from both of us. And we slept a little more. His words circled my mind, we will see each other even after these days? How? What about his wife? I am not a homewrecker. I will not see him anymore unless he is with his wife. We have a contract and they just need my womb, not my heart or my soul. There was a little pain, but I need to fulfill my duty. I will get the most of him while it lasts “Would you like to snorkel or surf?” “I would love to, but the doctor said I need to be careful. I might be pregnant already.” “I can still f**k you, right?” “Now?” He shook his head towards left and right “Maybe next week, or the week after, or maybe every day?” I didn’t say a word, because I know he is married and I am just a surrogate. We dressed and found ourselves going to Haleakalā National Park. “It’s so nice! Thank you for bringing me here!” “My pleasure!” And he kissed me on my lips and hugging me from behind clasping his arms around mine. He rested his chin on my shoulder. I can feel romance and love, but how? We stayed there for some time until we got a little hungry. He took out the phone to take our ussie. Then he turned on the video to record, he waved on the camera and turned his face to me, giving me a deep lustful kiss while recording. “Why did you do that?” “I wanted to show Sophia.” “What?....Are you out of your mind?” “When I got your first, when I kissed you, when I held you.... I want to tell the world you’re mine and mine alone.” “Are you crazy? I am not a homewrecker.” “I never meant you to be.” Those words pained me. I would only be a woman on the side. After giving birth to their child, I will go far and never talk to him again. But I want every inch of him for myself for a few more days. I shoved the thought and decided to enjoy the moment while I have him. After lunch, we went to Wailua Falls. He didn’t let me go down the area, fearing I might slip or fall. We took pictures by the road. And he recorded as he kissed me again. I guess it was just for himself so I never fought him about it and went along with it. At sundown, we went back to the hotel and ate our dinner there. I went to the shower and he joined in. Although he saw my body in all its grandeur. His c**k erected, but he bridled his arousal as we might slip and fall. He dressed me up with my laced pink lingerie. It emphasized my pink n****e and big round boobs, my shapely long thighs, and my thin waist. He was provoked He massaged me while we rest until I fell asleep. I was awakened by a finger poking my p***y. Rubbing my clit with two fingers. Even if I was asleep, fluids soaked my p***y. While I was asleep, he untied the side ribbons of my panty and took it off. He went under the duvet and stretched out my legs as far as it gets. He dug my p***y with his flattened tongue and licked all my sweet serum. TO BE CONTINUED ANOTHER MATURE SCENE COMING, FOR 18+ ONLY. Want to know why Matthew wants to f**k her so much? Want to know the ending and the twist of the story? Surrogate Mother 4 has been updated. But Published in BOOK 1. One Shot Steamy Stories https://m.dreame.com/novel/410590976.html PLEASE DON’t forget to vote, follow and share so you would know when an update has been published. Happy reading!
Free reading for new users
Scan code to download app
Facebookexpand_more
  • author-avatar
    Writer
  • chap_listContents
  • likeADD